Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

A good reason that I know, and what I've read in a book is being afraid. It states their that people are afraid to hurt themselves with the truth, the same that they are also afraid to hurt someone with the truth. Thus, resulting for them to lie.
abztabz

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:20:07 PM

In my opinion not all people are not honest there are some people still honest, like there is good people and there's a bad. or maybe it depends on the situation, or you just had a wrong perception of honesty. and you cant say all people, there is always a balance between honest and dishonest. for example a taxi cab found a bag with money on it, what he do, he go police station or radio station to ask for help to find the owner of the bag. this story is real, my questions is, is this person is not honest? so I think we are not right to say all people are not honest. there is still honest but of course there are some are not.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Tuvualala

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:18:29 AM

In my opinion not all people are not honest there are some people still honest
Everybody lies - Dr. House) I know only one type of people who can't lie - it's children of Sun. And I have an interesting idea. According to the Bible, Adam and Eve could not lie before they eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's mean that they had Down's syndrome from our point of view.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:22 AM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is really simple and precise. I feel guilty because it mirrors myself. It's really sad because I know what I'm doing yet I keep on doing. Lying is done because of personal interest.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

sometimes honesty can lead you to be judge by other people and sometimes it can show greatest weakness

Yes they say truth hurts. Yes it does. Because of truth people are judging you and targeting your weakness. Also, truth leads to bad habit of showing yourself as a weak person. Everybody wants to appear superman strong but being too honest sometimes bruises the ego.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

Cause its more easier to lie than to tell the truth. Especially when dealing to close ones or love ones

There is a saying truth hurts
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Sometimes it is really hard to be honest in some point of our life,
Specially if you know that being honest would hurt someone who is special to you so we often choose to lie instead of being honest to someone.
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

I believe that deceit comes from feeling insecure. For instance, when I feel really uncomfortable and much like a fish out of water I start blabbering nonsense most of which is outrageously untrue. And I do so not because I want to and had intended to lie, just because I get lost for words or not feeling like opening up and presenting my "true self".
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

Because we have this natural i sict in which we always want to look good or to save ourselves. That is why we resort to lying or to covering it up because we have this i stictual need to hide the truth especially if it is humiliating or something that we are not proud of

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

Cause its more easier to lie than to tell the truth. Especially when dealing to close ones or love ones

There is a saying truth hurts

Well, it depends on the case, besides why would someone lie to his loved ones? They are your primary source of strength when you fail(if that's your point).

When it comes to dealing with everyone, well, you need those papers, otherwise everyone would just be thanking you for donating your property or your money. Honestly, everyone is thinking about how to survive their lives, it's our instincts, "self first, before anyone else" or else you'll die empty handed.

emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:02:35 AM

People are not honest sometimes because they need to lie so that they cant hurt the feelings from that person or they don`t want also there secrets will be revealed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

There are different human behavior that are dishonest and have different honest
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:25:50 AM

People are usually not honest when they have motives. It can be that they are hiding something, they are try to cover up something, etc. We have to disregard those who only lie for the good. We all need to focus on those who lie to do bad, such as the government.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

There are reasons why people are not honest or find it hard to be honest. Sometimes being to honest is not good becauae sometimes the truth hurts. People avoid telling the truth if they know someone will get hurt. Some people tell lies just to make them selves look good in other people's point of view.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:52:08 AM

That kind of people is cheating people. Not all people are not honest.
But if you do business with other people it necessary to signing a paper as proof.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

I think people lied for their personal purposes. In life, I do not like dishonest people, I just talk to them for the first time that I can feel they are honest people or not . If they are not honest I will never talk to them again
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

I think honesty is a very expensive thing that not everyone can afford, if anyone owns it, surely they will have many friends and happy in life.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

you should teach psychology and no one can deceive you  Wink
cryptowoman2017

Activity: 88

Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

Because they learn it can be beneficial for them
alt iubile

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

People are born with a skill of lying. People are not honest because they do it for their self, some uses lies to enable to survive. But lying is not always bad some people just tell lies to make the situation good or for good, it's white lies. People may not be honest but people are trying to avoid it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: