Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
leanhtuan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

I highly appreciate honesty, honesty is a noble personality and will not buy it in money because it will be very expensive. People who live honestly, will surely have a happy life

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

People are not honest for some reason either it's good or bad, to protect or damage life.
When someone is not honest, it has a background from which people are unknown. Mostly people are poor in their past and no one help in their bad time. So, from their childhood they start lying and dishonesty. From childhood they start dishonesty and then slowly the promote their bad activates which may lead them only into a dishonest person or a big criminal in their future.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
We tend to take advantages of everything within our power and that which are not, so long it is possible but we ain't exactly the same.There are  some silly and (maybe) genuine reasons why most people prefer dishonesty. It is likely one of the human nature that can't be truely explained.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

Sometimes we do it because we do not want to hurt others. In other cases we tweak the truth a little bit so that we can stand in a more positive light. But some people lie out of pure evilness in order to deceive other people. People lie to protect themselves.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

people are so comfortable, it's easier for people to lie than telling the truth)  all lie and will lie), you just need to have a small conscience and not cheat, at least a lot))
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Build in. It's in our DNA. The difference was: can you control it? It's called ID.

Pardon me I will talk about psychology theory a bit.
Sigmund Freud believes that everyone has 3 components that create your identity. ID, Ego, Super Ego.
If you LIE, that's for your benefit and the demand of the ID. This ID always want to be satisfied by our self no matter what and that's when superego come in and interfere; is this thing prohibited by law or our local custom? and the fight goes on and on. Unfurtonetly in this case ID won. That's why sometimes we lie about something or some people always lie and that's case ID always won.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

People are dishonest for many reasons. One of them is pride or ego, people lie to make themselves look good to other people. We also lie because of greed, we always want the better end of any deals. There are many forms of dishonesty and one of them is stealing; which is self explanatory. I consider myself trustworthy, but there are time when I needed to be dishonest (in form of lying) in order to save myself.
Bit There

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

honesty is probably something that is very hard to come by right now, but not something hard to find too. Indeed the system is made in such a way that people can bridge relationships with someone who is not honest without worrying about the end result he got. So that way the world can run better and may reduce the negative effects of dishonest people. And most importantly do not polarize our thoughts against negative things but train ourselves to be more positive about ourselves. Because honesty brings more sweet results in our minds. Grin
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:28:16 PM

Each person pursues his own interests. This should be understood and protected accordingly, without offense. In addition, do not forget that we all do not always tell the truth and shirk the deeds that were imposed on us.
muamalah

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:15 PM

If you want people trust you maybe you should do this :
1.Become a Reliable Person
 -Do what you say
 -Respect the promise you made
 -Be consistent
2.Be Honest
 -Tell the truth
 -Admit it if you lie
 -Speak from the heart
 -Express your feelings
3.Be Open
 -Do not hide important information
 -Show Integrity
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

Perhaps they do not wan't to say the truth so they not say the truth.

Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:33:27 AM

most of the people see their personal interest and give priority to their personal interest to get some benefit from society without handwork and honesty. It is very hard to identify these kind of people from the society as most of us wait for that kind of opportunity and grab it.

manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:43:22 AM

because they are afraid that they may be overturned when they say that's true, but it's better to say that it's true than to blame
rolltech01

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:01:48 AM

Because people are inherently selfish
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

They are not honest because people are tend to be liars.and nobody is perfect.we all make mistakes.sometimes we need to not to tell the truth so will not hurt.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Some people have realised that by being not honest they can achieve more material advantages for themselves within the win/lose paradigm, and they go for that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

Maybe someone asked, “How are you?” And, instinctively, you said, “Fine.” Or someone asked, “What's new?” And your knee-jerk response was, “Not much.” Or someone asked your opinion, and you glossed over what you really think to avoid making waves.

I suspect we do this because we don't want to burden people with what's really on our minds, open ourselves up to judgment, or somehow upset them.

The end result is polite disconnection. We keep things simple, courteous, and completely devoid of truth. It's a choice to be alone together–sharing space, but little else; connecting without really engaging.

We rob people of the opportunity to be there for us when we don't share what we actually think and feel. We also send a message that we're not the type of friends who will really be there for them.

It can be scary to speak what's really on your mind, particularly if you need some guidance and feel vulnerable admitting that you don't have everything figured out. The truth is, no one does. Sometimes we all need to lean on each other–and that only works if we're all willing to be honest
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:51:23 AM

If you are hiding something,  may it be for the better or for the worst,  it is still not being honest. People are mostly dishonest because they believe that hiding it from the person will cause no harm. That things will stay the same even if it is hurting his own conscience.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

Sometimes people are not telling the Truth cause they hide something about you or about others that she/he didn't want to tell . and sometimes people do bad things and hide it . hide the Truth.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

in my opinion, people are so used to seem good and imitate that they are simply afraid of themselves, their actions and decisions...instead of being themselves and building up true relations, they are giving themselves out to someone else and living unhappy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: