Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:11:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Honesty is a very expensive gift... Don't expect it from cheap people...... Why is that, because... They are very cheap.....
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Peoples are not honest, because they develop habits of lies, and low self esteem, nobody can give what he/she    doesn't    have.  don't  expect expensive things from cheap people, and dishonest peoples are in the category.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:12:25 PM

Peoples are not honest, because they develop habits of lies, and low self esteem, nobody can give what he/she    doesn't    have.  don't  expect expensive things from cheap people, and dishonest peoples are in the category.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

"People", an adage in my country says is the bad people that have spoil the good people. To tell you with no doubt that we still have honest people the percentage might not be encouraging but to correct this issue is starts with you and me

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

Some people have realised that by being not honest they can achieve more material advantages for themselves within the win/lose paradigm, and they go for that.
Only in the sort term. In the long term they are screwing themselves over with that mentality. The universe always equalizes things out and people who lie to others for material gain will pay the price, whether they realize it or not.
Gloria23u

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

For the sake of money and profit, since honesty sometimes fails to get what it deserves, it slowly becomes dishonest
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:01:14 AM

For the sake of money and profit, since honesty sometimes fails to get what it deserves, it slowly becomes dishonest

There are people who really have that attitude long before. Mostly are trying to be honest, but in the end, they will realize that it's not returning anything, so they would just do what everyone is doing.

Actually, this dishonest people won't do what they are doing if you won't give them a chance.

lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

Each person has his own reasons to be dishonest in relation to other people. There is a lie in order to do a good deed, but there is simply an outright lie that offends others.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

They are now adapting to change! Why? Because they have seen from many experiences that it happens over and over again, nonstop! That is why, they can trust no one as long they have their full trust like for example they share their crushes means you are now trustworthy , and every individual have a reason why they lie , either they lie because they dont want to hurt some feelings it called the white lies. And some I think is just dishonest , fake I guess , nowdays many people are fake , talking good infront of you , then back stab you in the end , I just suggest to put to much trust.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

In my opinion, people are not honest because they are afraid. They are running away from something that they think is a threat to their welfare and survival. Humans are meant to thrive and prosper in existence and they will do any means necessary just to continue on living. Lying to someone is one of the many ways that can help them to avoid such predicaments.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

Ordinarily in life it pays to be deceptive, this can be for money related pick up or essentially to have to evade troublesome circumstances that may emerge by coming clean. In fact there are a few circumstances in life whereby it is really gainful for everybody to lie however they are rare.
I consider most us figure out how to lie at an early age and it turns into a propensity since we can pick up such a great amount of energy to control circumstances from doing as such.
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
a matter of great difficulty if we have to judge someone honest or vice versa.
do not just judge people on one side only, but look from many angles. do not easily sentence someone by just hearing from one source saja.telus first.
and if I were to ask the question: why is it difficult for people to be honest? then my answer is because of the lack of knowledge about the consequences of the act. And if the person knows the consequences, I am sure his bad deeds must be avoided. So my advice is, whoever you are, wherever located, and whenever the time, try to be honest.
thank you
Orna

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

Everyone is now selfish and they only mean to themselves. And one more thing is people don't want someone would go fast than their. That's why everyone is now dishonest and they break anyone's trust.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

I think, people become dishonest when they have a secret or something they want to hide in the shadows. People might hide a relaionship, a feeling or something that they don't want others to know or be exposed in the open as it might hurt their ego or even other people's perspective about them.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

people nowadays believes that honesty can't help them to succeed in their lives. Most people lie because they know that they did something wrong and that something can lead them to danger, and because of that they choose to lie rather than tell the truth. Also they lie because they don't want to admit their wrongdoings in life.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

We cannot just generalize that all people are not honest. In fact, we cannot just base dishonesty for not telling the truth without knowing if it is reasonable or not. Sometimes, there are certain situations where we need to lie for the greater good, or as we call it white lies. We need to renew our standards up to how we consider someone as a liar. That's what I think.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

well i think people are not honest in some case because they have reasons and they have their own explanation why they do dishonest things. some people are dishonest because they cover up the truth that may create a big misunderstanding, some do it just because they want to tell lies but most of the time dishonest people are the sacrificial people.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

They're afraid to be honest with themselves, above everything else
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

it seems to me that honesty makes people vulnerable and they are afraid of getting hurt...so they make a choice in the direction of lying
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Maybe it is a way to protect themselves, especially in the beginning. But if dishonesty negatively affect the people around them is becomes a problem (obviously).

I believe that "honesty is the best policy" good or bad

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: