Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:55:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

People are not honest because they want something that they never had. Envy is one reason why do people becomes dishonest one.

poging.unique

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

Trusting people is easy to say but its hard to know if they are also loyal to you. Some people are not honest because they prioritize first their own feeling and happiness. Some are in good faith but still it'snot good. They become dishonest because they do not want to hurt others feeling specially their love ones and friends. At the end of the day, the truth will remain the truth and the only truth will set us free from our conscience.
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

I think people that are not fair are the people who have accomplished something incorrectly, they are covering their doings by advising lies and not being straightforward to other individuals. They are terrified of the discipline they will get.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Depends on how they were brought up and it also depends on their convictions/values. First ask yourself. Are you trustworthy? Think of scenarios that will test you especially in terms of money and other valuables. And if you were in a dire situation, would you be honest and keep to your word - provided that you borrowed some money without witnesses or contracts to sign? Would you pay up? If your answer is yes, perhaps you'll attract the same person as you and they'll have the same values as you do.
mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

Because they are scared to what happens next after they tell the truth.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:50 PM

People might learn to lie or be dishonest for several reasons. Fear of judgement, shame, guilt, selfishness or lack of trust into something are some of the possibilities. Lack of respect or fear are also other possible reasons.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Happy06

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
They are many reason?? Yes people are not honest because they are more secret that they keep, people telling a lie for their situation can good they want that situation are made of a good things but they did not know what the effect that telling a lies, they have a change to that they telling so we need to found a very very trust people that tell the truth about that you asking for.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:11:31 AM

People are not honest because people are selfish. Everybody wants a way to win so when you trust them so much, they base on laws to win against you.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

some people are really not true because in person if it will lie
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

A person doing dishonest begins when he believes that dishonesty will bring goodness. For example, a cheat student. Before she cheated, it had formed in her mind that cheating could give her a surplus of value. a corrupt person, before his corruption, has formed in his mind that corruption will bring abundance of wealth
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:27:29 AM

Because every person hide their mistakes. So every people they not talk what is right. In terms of Love, some are not honest in their partners. So its better to honest to others instead of dishonest.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

some people are really not true because in person if it will lie
Well,  there are people who aren't honest not because they are bad people bit because they don't want others get hurt by the words they might say or by the truth.  It is wrong but it is always an excuse
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

For me there are two kinds for being honest.honesty for good and honesty for bad.honesty for good by saying the truth and honesty for bad by lying everything although you already saw what they have done.but there's also a honesty just for sake of everyone so that nobody gets hurt.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

Hah. There is many people in the world who is honest. We need to be in the same page.

Also, with some people it’s better to keep secrets, otherwise they will change facts and tell the world your story.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

the number of honest people is steadily declining. In past times people have had more honorable lives. Over time, people's characters have changed and continue to change. The world order we are in is also the cause of the decline of honesty.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:18:47 PM

Today people have become dishonest and do not trust each other((( We put their personal interests and their survival higher than the concept of honor and fairness. Unfortunately it happened historically...
But I can say that all is not lost! We are working on the Internet a large team under aliases, and some sotrudnikami never even shook hands, but all trust each other their money and passwords. Never one deceives other! And i wish such to everybody. Even offline I have never met such an honest relationship

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:27:17 PM

I think people that are not honest are those who have done something wrong, they are covering their doings by telling lies and not being honest to other people. They are scared of the punishment they will receive.

I think people are dishonest because they are keeping something within themselves. It can be their own motives and interests. They maybe afraid to reveal that truth that they know for some reasons. Dishonest people are also people who don't deserve our trust. Honesty is the best policy and as a person with dignity, we must always have it.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

People are not honest because they think about their personal interest before everything else. Human is selfish, and some of them more than the others. So when they see an opportunity to fit their interests, they do everything they can to reach it even if that implies being dishonest.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

I think this lays in the nature of humans, some people are always honest and some people arent. Some people are dishonest because they want to preserve themselves of inconvenient situations, some people just have bad character, some people only lie in certain situations and some people just dont make a difference because they dont care. I pity all those that are not honest, but I also accept them, not everyone is equal, but those who are dishonest are causing themselves problem in the long haul with this attitude, just my opinion.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

Why People are not Honest. Because there are people who do not want to tell the truth because others may be hurt when he tells the truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: