Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I think the reason is just because we're human. It pays to be honest, but some would just wish to be dishonest just because of their personal gain towards something, and they would love to achieve their aims to the drtriment of the other person.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

I think because, there are a lot of reasons. Some have no choice but to lie, some do it to save theirselves, some would lie not to lose something or someone. Some do because they think they can advance someone if they do. Some does because they think they will not be found out. Some does because they think it is possible this way.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Yeah, there are some people who are not honest but there are also honest person. But be honest even if others are not. You will be trusted in everything you do if you are honest.
bibi91011

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

If people could receive the honesty without getting offended there would be a lot less drama.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

The simple answer to this question is that people lie to protect themselves. People are dishonest in order to avoid embarrassment or negative judgment, but they are also not being honest in order to maintain the artificial image they have constructed around themselves.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

Many say lying for good is good, maybe they hope something good will happen if they lie, but if they ever lie it will become a habit in the future
Kalbo1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
people are not honest because sometimes they are afraid to tell what is the truth.its maybe they don't trust a one person or its either they are afraid if what will be the consequences if they tell the truth.honesty is the best policy because it signifies your characteristic being a human being.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

When you talk about having business with people do not trust easily without any papers or contract..they would take advantage of you..but when we talk about other things that other people lie to you, it depends on the situation, maybe they were afraid to lose you or make you mad. Try to see things first  before believing they lied to you for no big reason..
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

There are some instances that you need to lie because  you don't  want to make any arguments with somebody.  But it doesn't mean that you are not honest.  You just need to do it for good.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

Cover up some of your hidden things!
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

I dont thinks so, not all , there some people honest , sure, and I thinks me too.
But Almost ! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
woobs

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

and sometimes people will lie to avoid hurting the feelings of others....or sometimes they are asked a question, and it's none of the other person's business.  in a perfect world, nobody would lie.  we don't live in a perfect world.  Sad

if my 4 year old grandson hands me a pic he drew...i'm gunna tell him it's the most beautiful pic i've ever seen.  <---a lie?  sure it is.  but it will make my grandson's day!  and he'll always feel special when he sees his pic hanging on my fridge  Smiley  lying can sometimes be for the better good.  rarely, but it can
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

So that you can better know who you can trust and who can't. Just learn from it.
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

I think many people that are not honest because dishonest people person interest and motive and they are covering their doing by telling lies.but every time we tell a lie the thing that we fear grow stronger.people always do dump and shady things to gain small extra profits in the short term.
DeepBoost

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

Most of the people are not honest because authorities are not honest, so they grow up and consider the world around as not honest. They have to struggle to become decent citizens, so they lie to get money.
You may still get trustworthy people, but recognizing them is really comlicated.

ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

Because they are not being true to themselves.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

There are many reasons why people are not honest, but if you will ask me it's kind of a defense mechanism. They wouldn't be able to hurt ou if they don't know
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

I think some point in our life we lie, we lie for our love ones. We lie because we dont want to hurt them and thats the only choice we had. Im not saying that this is good but nobody is perfect. Sometimes or maybe always, we fail.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Maybe they are happy of being a liar perhaps, and there are people like this for real actually.
Especially, if they need something to borrow particularly money they are very good in making story just to get their aim and once they achieve their intention they won't return it anymore. Just something like that. So, it is still to fulfill for what we bestowed to our neighbor anyway.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

I think it's just a minority. Dishonest people often think only for themselves. They see only a small advantage but they do not see the bad things behind the lies. We can see that all dishonest people often do not do great things. These are the scum of society and we should overcome and teach them a course of honesty that will help them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: