Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
People try to gain all kind of advantages by any means and the laq of honesty is one of it. It is hard to be a person with a strong clean character so that is  why they should be more appreciated.

It's a fact that being dishonest is useful by the way how people using it.Dishonesty affects ones personality,there were fields needs it.In law constitution as we can see and hear people who justify dishonesty even though they know the truth,only for those who are corrupt and criminals.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ayuparasgadis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Because words are wind being released from our mouths.

What matters is actions, not words.

If a person has dealt previously in trustworthy manner, he's more likely to continue acting so.

If he hasn't, he most probably won't.

Actions matter, not words.

also people tends to forget easily because they have a lot in mind, that's why sometimes we need kind of legal things and etc as a reminder.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

For my  own opinion,some people are  not honest because.Maybe lts a white lie, they need to keep a secret for the sake of semeone.honesty that comes from the person can also come from a state of exemplary or very forced to be lie.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

For my  own opinion,some people are  not honest because.Maybe lts a white lie, they need to keep a secret for the sake of semeone.honesty that comes from the person can also come from a state of exemplary or very forced to be lie.

It is still a lie.. But yeah, for the better then other people lie. But there are times that a dishonest person is making it a habit, and they are making everything about them almost perfect.

To the OP, everything has to be formal these days. You have to sign a contract or else the contract is not effective. A Verbal agreement is not good, the other party might not honor their word.

godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

We all lie. Admittedly, most of do so only occasionally. But we still all do. Yet most of us also consider ourselves honest. In his book, The (Honest) Truth about Dishonesty, Dan Ariely offers evidence that we're able to believe we're honest even though we lie or cheat by doing so only in little ways. We're therefore able to tell ourselves we're mostly honest—that is, we're only dishonest in ways that we think don't matter. Apparently this strategy works: most of us don't suffer serious cognitive dissonance over our integrity. Thus it seems we can have the best of both worlds without too much work: we can lie or cheat in little ways that place us at an advantage, but still get to view ourselves as fundamentally honest.
Cath0Vic

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

Untill and unless humans restrain themselves from the lust of wealth, honestly will not come. And for that one leader is needed essentially

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

People are not generally honest because we have this so called scale of honesty. This scale ranges from white lies to a severe form of dishonesty. Because not every thing we could cope up the way we wanted to be, people do lies. But I think its not necessary on saving the world. We have to spit out what's our conditions in reality then move, do the action.

^ Thoughts in my mind is so abstract ^
ichijo_27

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

We all lie. People lie for the sake of their love ones. They choose to  lie to someone just to protect some secret or whatsoever. White lies been very popular in this world, people think that white lies is the best thing to do to save hurting someones feeling but that action have positive and negative effect. Trust issue is one of the negative, people got trust issues after hurting. People nowadays commit lies, we did mistakes. And from that experience we should learn what's good and bad so that we can't make that same mistakes or lies again and again.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

And what would be the problem of papers and lawyers if everyone was honest? Just mere formalities.  Cool
KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

in this world a lot of variety when meeting people who behave very honestly and whether or not there is very difficult to distinguish.

an honest person will never be afraid of his speech that he is right.
but if it is not honest it is a way of talking that stammers against it.

why well in this world many people who are dishonest ??
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

For me, Why some people are not Honest, it is because they not also honest to their selves, some people have their biggest secret that they cannot taught to you specially to their negative past issues.
hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

Most of people lie for their own benefit. but it happens that it is much better to tell lies than to tell the truth
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Most of people lie for their own benefit. but it happens that it is much better to tell lies than to tell the truth

People tell lies but not all the time. If our intention in lying is good, we call it a white lie. We protect ourselves or the other people. We lie because we dont want to hurt someone's feeling, for example. Not all lies are bad, it is just that we dont want to tell the truth because we want to protect something.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Sometimes we tell lies to other people and to ourselves because sometimes we cant handle truth and its much more easy to lie than be true to what we say or do.. There are instances where telling the truth can hurt other people especially those people we love.
People are capable of telling the truth or not. Its the weight of the truth that is why they choose to lie rather than tell the truth.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

People tell lies but not all the time. If our intention in lying is good, we call it a white lie. We protect ourselves or the other people. We lie because we dont want to hurt someone's feeling, for example. Not all lies are bad, it is just that we dont want to tell the truth because we want to protect something.

It's the lies have good intentions, it deserves a lot of respect. But most of the lies now serve the purpose of evil, they create many situations to scam people.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

In my own opinion, you can not do business today without any proof and you only trust by words. You expect that you will not deceive. It Is hard to trust right now . You do not know where or who you should trust.Even your own relatives can deceive you. But i know that there are honest people and afraid to do sin against others.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

People might start out intending to be honest, but it is incredibly easy to deceive yourself (and often very easy to deceive others, too). People have an amazing ability to convince themselves that they are being honest, or that their lies are white or justifiable, no matter how objectively terrible their acts may be. There are a variety of reasons for this, starting with the fact that humans are social animals and social life requires lies ("Does this dress look good? Am I getting fat?"). If you're interested, there are a range of good psychological studies on cognitive dissonance, one of the effects causing people to be less than honest.

RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

People who have their own motives and selfish are the ones who are always dishonest. In order for them to achieve their goals they would create stuffs or even trap unto something just to have it. We should be wise on our transactions. Make sure we have documentations to support just in case we meet one not so honest person.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

honestly is the best policy ,,but sometimes lying is good effect of one person who has been save from the punishment,, but is not allowed all  time of being used  these kind of ethics  or tricks ,,because the truth is set your free,,
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Human beings generally renege on their promises may because we
are mortals with weak will-power.A lot of people promise and affirm
that they must keep to their words.Alas!At the fullness of time, the
not only break the promise, some go along to quarrel you and may even end
up in the police station or court proceedings.Therefore, it is always advisable to deal
with people through documented agreements, signed and sealed by notary public
and other relevant agencies in case of failure to comply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: