Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Sometimes people are being dishonest because of their personal interest. Life now is not easy. Earning money is hard, you need to work for it. So people will try to earn money in the easiest way.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Well for me I think nobody is honest and most people are not honest to self also.  They are just not telling you what they are really thinking. Why do you suppose that is?

Because they have experienced very little truth themselves. But that a lame excuse. One just needs to start living with it, and then it becomes absolute necessity and effortless thing! Everyone is responsible.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

People became dishonest because of their intentions or motive. And sometimes case to case basis, if you want to help others something like that. And some are for self-interest or for the satisfaction of themselves.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

I think people that are not honest are those who have done something wrong, they are covering their doings by telling lies and not being honest to other people. They are scared of the punishment they will receive.

that's right, and also why many people are not honest, it is because both of them have a lack of commitment and communication it is main cost of misunderstanding to both of them.
GooglerMaster

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

we lie through the whole journey of our life. lying is not a sin, at least try liying that wont hurt anyone, also sometimes it is better to say a lyi, rather than truth
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

That question is also im thinking why people keep on lying to hurt people? i dont get it why they shouldnt tell the truth even if they can? maybe they dont want to tell the truth because its for their own good. selfish right? i know a lot of people like this there are so lier and i dont want a people like that.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

As I would like to think, individuals are not fair since they are anxious. They are fleeing from something that they believe is a danger to their welfare and survival. People are intended to flourish and succeed in presence and they will do any methods essential just to proceed on living. Deceiving somebody is one of the numerous ways that can help them to maintain a strategic distance from such quandaries.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Simply they don't want the truth to be out. Maybe the truth would humble them, the truth will hurt not just themselves but others too, and maybe the truth will actually hurt their pride, or in essence, if someone will know the truth then that information could hurt them. If a person has nothing to be actually afraid of, or telling the truth will not hurt them then people wouldn't lie anymore. But then again, there is also a factor where in a person will lie to stroke their ego.

DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

They just think about their own ass
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

Simply they don't want the truth to be out. Maybe the truth would humble them, the truth will hurt not just themselves but others too, and maybe the truth will actually hurt their pride, or in essence, if someone will know the truth then that information could hurt them. If a person has nothing to be actually afraid of, or telling the truth will not hurt them then people wouldn't lie anymore. But then again, there is also a factor where in a person will lie to stroke their ego.

Oh another off topic post. What can "that truth" have to do with dishonest people? Or in signing a contract? You didn't read the OP for sure.

As I would like to think, individuals are not fair since they are anxious. They are fleeing from something that they believe is a danger to their welfare and survival. People are intended to flourish and succeed in presence and they will do any methods essential just to proceed on living. Deceiving somebody is one of the numerous ways that can help them to maintain a strategic distance from such quandaries.

Correct, everyone has his own interest or should I say everyone wants to have things that they think are theirs. Same as in signing a contract, as much as possible we want to it to be in favor of our side or atleast fair enough that is why it's hard to have a "verbal agreement" only, because one side might flip and you're done.

lethargiclothaire15

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

People have their own tendencies. We respond differently when our backs are against the wall or when something you really want is so close you can almost taste it. In business, a contract is important for it is a proof of commitment to the terms and conditions it contain. Employers can not simply accept a breach of contract without giving corresponding consequences. If we only rely to verbal agreement, we can forget it, take our words back or we can add more details to it to make the situation work to our advantage.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Some people are not honest because they are tempted by material things that aren't theirs. They commit mistakes because they are experiencing jealousy and enviness sometimes that they tend to take what's not theirs. People sometimes forget about dignity and principle but just focus on reaching what they want.
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

People are dishonest because they are not taught the nature of human ethics, human ethics is influenced by the association of life. people who live in a good environment will definitely be good. and it's rare to find this life. one to one thousand. characteristic of human traits that have good ethical character is a smile, not arrogant, respect for parents, courtesy, tolerance.
in a course there must be agreement because we are obliged to protect our property for the future. and usually humans are damaged by property
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

People are not honest because the think that lying in this situation is better and right decision or they just looking for profit. I used to think that eveyone just want to get profit by saying something.

BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

No people are not dishonest. Many just likes to tell the truth.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Doing business and signing papers are called contract, you are obliged by the law to do it especially if there's a money involved. You can still do barter exchange without papers, lawyers and witnesses if you're exchanging goods to another, like trading only with products.

Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

Люди нeчecтны чaщe вceгo из-зa cвoeгo нeвeжecтвa, глyпocти и нeoбpaзoвaннocти.
merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

People are not honest because they don’t have the courage.    
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

A lot of people are running away from the things which, makes them dishonest.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

I think people are being dishonest because  theyy are afraid to reveal what is true or they are hiding someting that may cause something really bad they are covering something to avoid hurting something thatw what you called white lies. But if you are being dishonest just because you dont want to accept the consequences that's the true dishonest.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: