Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST!  (Read 12206 times)
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:40:17 AM

So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
Governments won't shut down Bitcoin... Even if they wanted to they wouldn't be capable of pulling it off anymore. Based on the chart the coin looks heavily artificially pumped too. Not to mention that your claims are just flatout ludicrous. I'll be happy to stand corrected, but there's no indicator for any sudden increase in value of this coin (which has been flat for years).

I agree, Bitcoin network is to big now to try to shut down. To big to fail.  I do think that some countries like Japan has done will start adopting their own Crypto version indicative to them as a country. I've heard of an crypto for India named after an ancient god of wealth I believe that's supposed to ICO soon. 
Japan is already accepting Bitcoin in its largest consumer retail stores. And Estonia is creating its own national crypto too.

cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

time for some football yall have a good one !
I hope that by the time I fly over to Japan again I'll be able to pay everything with Bitcoin. Tongue Enjoy your match.

You will have the ability to pay with ADA coins in japan =]
they are going strong with marketing there and teaching the people to use it

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

I hope that by the time I fly over to Japan again I'll be able to pay everything with Bitcoin. Tongue Enjoy your match.

Do you have any links on that?
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:07:22 AM

cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

look for this words in google:
cardanohub
whycardano.com
cardano protocol twitter
cardano reddit

a lot of info
they are going to add it to ATM machines in japan
legit project - partnership with bittrex - today was the official launch

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

look for this words in google:
cardanohub
whycardano.com
cardano protocol twitter
cardano reddit

a lot of info
they are going to add it to ATM machines in japan
legit project - partnership with bittrex - today was the official launch
Sweet. Found the info I was looking for, thanks a lot!
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:42 AM

more precisely to say expensive coins that are not so valuable, fairly rapid gravity raises several questions.
I think we have to look deeper before we go wrong.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:47:44 AM

I think that Monacoin does have good Japanese whale support. The chart doesn't look like a straightforward pump and dump to me. I'm thinking buy now. After attention away from BTC forks, and altcoins get some love again, Monacoin will rise back to 6.00. Am investing.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

I really did not know that coin, or the fact that they brough segwit :[
may be a coin with potential in the future
but too risky for me now :/

Frankly then you have not done your homework. when MonaCoin was still $0.50 it got praised here a lot. so you missed out on *6 as its now. 600% is only the begin tho as this coin clearly got the potential to be the #2 in the world after bitcoin, so a *100 and more is still possible.

I just wish I knew how to actually sell my MonaCoin because I think the client is still in japanese but i am in it to HODL anyway Tongue

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Frankly then you have not done your homework. when MonaCoin was still $0.50 it got praised here a lot. so you missed out on *6 as its now. 600% is only the begin tho as this coin clearly got the potential to be the #2 in the world after bitcoin, so a *100 and more is still possible.

I just wish I knew how to actually sell my MonaCoin because I think the client is still in japanese but i am in it to HODL anyway Tongue
The hyperbole is real on this one. What makes you think it could overtake literally all coins, but then magically stop at Bitcoin?
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

I think that Monacoin does have good Japanese whale support. The chart doesn't look like a straightforward pump and dump to me. I'm thinking buy now. After attention away from BTC forks, and altcoins get some love again, Monacoin will rise back to 6.00. Am investing.

I just got in as well.  BTC is gonna dump after the forks are complete.  Mona gonna moon. 
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:26:23 AM

It is a risk to trade this coin without any knowledge about it.
It would be better to invest in something else and let these people make their money here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:16:02 AM

$1000 price soon?
It is too much.
I predict that it would take off to higher place but it would need time.
It is too fast now
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:33:21 AM

It would be better to invest in something else and let these people make their money here.

Traders never get rich because they are gamblers. When would you have sold your BITCOINS? At $3? At 5? At $100 ? You definitely would have sold them too early.

Now if you are going to HODL a great coin, like when people just got into bitcoin out of interest, why would they need to UNDERSTAND it? And understand WHAT exactly? That the whole world will use coins some day ? Whats there to NOT understand?

its always the ones who just HOLD who get rich.Not the traders. So you may think you know everything, but really you dont. Will MONACOIN skyrocket to $1000 a coin ? The chance is probably very small but what other coin is a nice buffer to CHINA, USA and EU legislation risks? MonaCoin is definitely one of the best for this and also in other areas, so $100 a coin is not that unrealistic.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:41:01 AM

Oh my God, I did not read this topic soon, and now Monacoin is $3, It has increased 5x from $0.6.  Cry Poor me. Do you think I should buy now?  Huh

bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:47:33 AM

So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
I do not think so, no coin can replace Bitcoin's position. And no government can stop Bitcoin!
Mona may also like all of the altcoins, pump and then powerful dump. Do not buy top, it will be cool !!

kenikat

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

i bought one when it started to hike, but then held it and its now about 50% of what i paid for it :lol:
still one to watch i think
tonthai2068

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:21:47 AM

Ok thanks for the valuable info.
I ll sell all my other coins and invest in monacoin after your comments.
perri7o

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

I'm enthusiastic about japanese projects myself because i know many native japanese people (my wife is japanese so half of my family) and have an idea of how their culture and working environment works.
Good thing is, japanese work until their heads explode in general. The productivity and efficiency is really high usually.
On the other hand, japanese culture is known for the "not losing my face" attitude.
If all goes well and nice, expect it to move pretty fast from one milestone to the next.
But on the other hand, if something goes (terribly) wrong, don't expect to be informed about it (in time). They're not good in admitting mistakes.

As for monacoin, i don't know the details. Just wanted to lighten up about my general thinking.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:54:34 AM

Traders never get rich because they are gamblers. When would you have sold your BITCOINS? At $3? At 5? At $100 ? You definitely would have sold them too early.

Now if you are going to HODL a great coin, like when people just got into bitcoin out of interest, why would they need to UNDERSTAND it? And understand WHAT exactly? That the whole world will use coins some day ? Whats there to NOT understand?

its always the ones who just HOLD who get rich.Not the traders. So you may think you know everything, but really you dont. Will MONACOIN skyrocket to $1000 a coin ? The chance is probably very small but what other coin is a nice buffer to CHINA, USA and EU legislation risks? MonaCoin is definitely one of the best for this and also in other areas, so $100 a coin is not that unrealistic.
It was completely unclear whether or not "the whole world will use coins some day". And there is no significant regulation risk either. Cryptos can't be regulated. And even when China announced regulations, nobody gave a shit and Bitcoin kept rising. You haven't raised a single viable point that sets MonaCoin apart from any other coin.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

I doubt this will ever happen. BTC is the $ in the crypto economy and will continue to rise due to its popularity, scarcity and difficulty. It's like a mothership of all bosses. Also, there's no way a government can shut it down. They may implement rules ane regulations so to avoid money laundering but never shut down.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:48:07 AM

Ok thanks for the valuable info.
I ll sell all my other coins and invest in monacoin after your comments.
No you shouldn't do that being in the top 50 coin in market cap doesn't mean it will be $1k anytime soon , the price purely increased because it got listed on bittrex people did make really good profits but it is a bull market won't remain for long. Bittrex users have already started dumping it , it is currently $3. Just wait for now purchase it during the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: