Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Different From Other Currencies?  (Read 4545 times)
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency  which is done without any interference of a middleman.Bitcoin transaction can be done very fast and easily without much cost because no banks are involved in this transaction and is done globally .Other currencies can also be sent globally since the fees structure is too much people fears local currencies because a central  body or bank involves in it and the fees will be great because the transaction is done by a governing body.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world and it makes bitcoin obviously very different from paper currency Smiley
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.It is created electronically and impossible to control it.This currency are not printed currency like dollars or euros.Running computer all around the world are producing it.Owing to this reason they are different from other currencies.
The difference of it to other currency aside from digital and cant be touch by our hands is its value. As we see bitcoin value was not fixed and it change every second. It is a type of money where you can get online. Unlike dollars and other currency bitcoin characteristic was very different. It wasnt control or any access by the government so it was decentralized.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

which makes bitcoin different from other currencies is quite high security, no one can manage including the government. And can not be added anymore amount.
Exactly thats why bitcoin called as a decentralized currency. Bitcoin became different to other currency also because it is digital and its value was not fixed unlike the dollars and other type of currency. Its value change every second. When its transaction also, it is much easier and faster to transfer to other people.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

which makes bitcoin different from other currencies is quite high security, no one can manage including the government. And can not be added anymore amount.
Exactly thats why bitcoin called as a decentralized currency. Bitcoin became different to other currency also because it is digital and its value was not fixed unlike the dollars and other type of currency. Its value change every second. When its transaction also, it is much easier and faster to transfer to other people.
Yes i agree on that i think it is really also different  from other currency because it has an unstable price and it is really can be use by many countries while the other currency is really use upon the government sailed.maybw from the start people already know that bitcoin is really more amazing than other that is why it is really getting more popular each day.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Bitcoin is very anonymous and also bitcoin is very valuable. We can say that bitcoin is different  from other currencies because it is used thru digital access and it is also easy to transfer in other devices, bitcoin price also is unstable and it is easy for bitcoin to rise up and rise down every second. Those characteristic of bitcoin are differ from th real money or currency.  Smiley

ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

My favorite aspect of crypto is that it's universal. I once went to Czech Republic and got gouged when I exchanged my euro for koruna at the border. I could have avoided it had I known more about the exchange rate but I didn't and I'm far from the only one affected. So being able to spend the same currency anywhere in the world would be amazing.

You can use Bitcoin to buy things electronically. So in this particular way the Bitcoin is like conventional currency like euro, dollar etc. which can also be used to purchase things electronically.The most important characteristic of Bitcoin and what specifically differentiates it from conventional money is that it is decentralized ..no one particular institution has complete control over bitcoin network. Many people like this feature because they like the fact that no large bank can control their money.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:10:51 AM

The bitcoin is different from other currency, because you can bitcoin as an investment, trading and mining. Compare to other currencies bitcoin is very profitable. You can use for payments with your online transactions for paying bills. Bitcoin is most safest currency because no one can steal in bitcoin, you can hide your wealth that no one knows. Bitcoin is the most trusted for investment and you can sure you gain good profit.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

Bitcoin is different from other currencies just because is the first one. That simple it is.

yeah you got some point and yes indeed that bitcoin is the first one among other cryptocurrencies online but what about currencies that are in an offline environment or in a real world? bitcoin is not first when compared to them and bitcoin  is different because it is a digital currencies and its not just a currencies because it can be also used in many other things, some examples of them are mining , trading , buying/selling , investing , gambling ,etc.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

Bitcoin is the father of crypto currencies. I think it is enought this for people to understand.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Why do you think its different!
to Compare Local currency vs Bitcoin:
Bitcoin is Worldwide,it can be Operated from anywhere.
International Currency vs Bitcoin: well international currencies like Paypal Payza are very bad at keeping secret.
they don't care about Privacy/ Annonimity (basically what we all Crypto freaks seek for)
Crypto Currency vs Bitcoin : Well shut the freak Up,its the mother of Crypto.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

probably because bitcoin became the first made so until now bitcoin is still a mecca of crypto coin trading in the world
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

It is different because it is not issued by any central institution, it's decentralized, it's deterministically planned how many coins will be produced and when, and it's deflationary instead of inflationary.

dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Bitcoin can not be faked and copied, not under the control of people, including the government. Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency whose price can fluctuate dramatically.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.It is created electronically and impossible to control it.This currency are not printed currency like dollars or euros.Running computer all around the world are producing it.Owing to this reason they are different from other currencies.
I think Bitcoin is much better than other currencies like fiat money. It is because bitcoin may acces anytime, anywhere and you are the only person that can handle and manipulate it and it is not tangible so there is no reason to get it by other persons so that is the difference of Bitcoin to others.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

I see you compare bitcoins to fiat.
Well simply they have different forms. Fiat is tangible and bitcoins are digital currencies.
Fiat maybe more convenient to use buying small value things such as candies coffies and other necessities for now.
Bitcoins are convenient in money transactions locally or internationally through decentralization. Low fees.

I think both currencies are convenient to use depending on how and for what you will use them.
We should stop thinking about which is better because they are both useful.
Also both have risks and disadvantages.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world and it makes bitcoin obviously very different from paper currency Smiley

If its true i will noted this for now for me I dont think so.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

As we see Bitcoin is now creating it's foundation to be adapted by any respective country, it seems fake or scam to them because Bitcoin was created 9 years ago so it is not enough for fully embraced. denarii a coin in the year ano domine (A.D.)  was used and it evolved into a paper money with printed information of amount, so Bitcoin will do the same it will count decades or century to be known as a currency into different country.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Bitcoin is a simple virtual currency symbol, and the first is to use the computer CPU redundant computing space to maintain the security of the whole system.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Bitcoin is like a string of numbers, the string of numbers is very special, you get this string of data, just as to get the currency but bitcoin anti-counterfeiting ability is more bitcoin security is the data encryption algorithm, the basic way to achieve is the district Block chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: