Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

We are in the last day of the ICO, we already reached 710 bitcoin. We have a specific team that is negotiating with exchanges to be listed in. We can't announce anything more about this because it depends on the exchange. We are very happy with all our supporters!

congrats to this mate. i know LWF can do it!  Grin
but can you share the token price of LWF? so that we will know and estimate the price once it's listed on the exchange you are referring to.
thnaks in advance.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

We are in the last day of the ICO, we already reached 710 bitcoin. We have a specific team that is negotiating with exchanges to be listed in. We can't announce anything more about this because it depends on the exchange. We are very happy with all our supporters!
I would be very happy to read the announcement to the exchange, still more if they are 3. I also make the argument that it is a token to hold over time,
because it is a project that is going to improve a sector that is already known. Has a high probability of materializing, it is a sector in strong expansion.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

congrats to this mate. i know LWF can do it!  Grin
but can you share the token price of LWF? so that we will know and estimate the price once it's listed on the exchange you are referring to.
thnaks in advance.

As much as I understand your anticipation which alot of investors including myself have over the actual price of LWF,  I would suggest you to be patient if we could wait all these while,  in 13hrs, TEC would be concluded. Then calculations on the total BTC generated can take place and price determined. Best of luck
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

Almost guys! I want to say to the team i respect all the efford you guys bought in to this project so far.  Now it is time to let the world know where this project will bring the people:)
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

I saw from the telegram that the ico will depend on the total btc collected. And so the 78.000.000 LWF will be divided by the total collected which is 712, am i  correct? 78M÷712?
dredson1983

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

*Dear LWF TEC Supporters,*

_The LWF TEC phase closed at 23:59hrs GMT - 23rd February 2018._  Any tokens received after this time will not be counted.

The coin distribution script has been tested for the last few days, and due to the success of the testing, *`we aim to complete coin distribution by 24th/25th February 2018`*.  

As you can imagine we are double and triple checking the calculations before distribution begins.  

*We will confirm when the Redeem button is enabled on your TEC Account page.  This is where you will add the wallet address you want your TEC tokens distributed to.*

Following completion of the coin distribution the LWF voting accounts will unvote all delegates and the voting will then be open to the Public voting.  So delegates get your pools ready! :slightly_smiling_face:

*We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, and are very excited to have you on board.*

There will be a number of updates and communications over the next few days and weeks.

*The LWF Team*
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

You have done an excellent job guys. Undoubtedly, this project has yet to be developed in this constantly changing field. But it seems to me that the service that you offer will have a high popularity in use.
And the presence of exchangers, this is a demonstration of a serious approach.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

_The LWF TEC phase closed at 23:59hrs GMT - 23rd February 2018._  Any tokens received after this time will not be counted.

The coin distribution script has been tested for the last few days, and due to the success of the testing, *`we aim to complete coin distribution by 24th/25th February 2018`*.  

As you can imagine we are double and triple checking the calculations before distribution begins.  

*We will confirm when the Redeem button is enabled on your TEC Account page.  This is where you will add the wallet address you want your TEC tokens distributed to.*

Following completion of the coin distribution the LWF voting accounts will unvote all delegates and the voting will then be open to the Public voting.  So delegates get your pools ready! :slightly_smiling_face:

*We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, and are very excited to have you on board.*

There will be a number of updates and communications over the next few days and weeks.

*The LWF Team*

congratulations to LWF for its success.
 i cant wait no more for the start of the development. and what excites me more is that the exchnage that LWF will be listed. keep us updated dev, Smiley
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

Kudos to LWF' team and supporters!
It is still okay even if you did not reached the hard cap. For the certain fact that soft cap is only 50 btc but you got 714 BTC! That was still an incredible amount! I hope with the money you have, you will list LWF on a better exchange.
dredson1983

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

We've completed the pre-allocations of all wallets.
Everythings seems to have worked smoothly. (Just some error in the explorer-sync during transaction due the high amount of transactions)
Devs are now finishing all last steps and if the final checks will ends correctly, you'll be able tomorrow to redeem your tokens.
Thanks all for the patience.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Only me have an issue with loggin to the website?

dredson1983

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

@channel

We are very pleased to confirm that the LWF TEC Coin calculations have been completed.

`You are now able to redeem your LWF Tokens.`

*The process to redeem your tokens is as follows: -*

Login to your LWF account - https://www.lwf.io/en/login

*You will see a Red Redeem button on the top right corner, click on this button.*

You will now see a wallet address field, this is where you enter your `LWF Mainnet wallet address`. It is important that
you enter the wallet information accurately, if you enter the wrong information LWF will not be able to recover your funds. When you have checked it is the correct address then click Ok.

If you haven't created a wallet for mainnet yet, please click on the following link and create a New Account. https://wallet.lwf.io/

*If you have any questions please let one of the community support team know.*

Thank you

*LWF Team*
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Everythings seems to have worked smoothly. (Just some error in the explorer-sync during transaction due the high amount of transactions)
Devs are now finishing all last steps and if the final checks will ends correctly, you'll be able tomorrow to redeem your tokens.

hello, i want to ask if i can still make wallet address even if there are errors occurring?
i think i must have lost my paraphrase, couldn't locate it, i am planning to make a new one now.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

*The LWF Team*

congratulations to LWF for its success.
 i cant wait no more for the start of the development. and what excites me more is that the exchnage that LWF will be listed. keep us updated dev, Smiley

Yep, News about exchange always makes us excited Smiley and what makes me very curious are name the 2 big exchange that will listed LWF
But of course we also expect news about the progress of this project in the future.
dredson1983

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

hello, i want to ask if i can still make wallet address even if there are errors occurring?
i think i must have lost my paraphrase, couldn't locate it, i am planning to make a new one now.
You can try now. The wallet and the explorer are good now. Do not forget to back up your passphrase
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

You can try now. The wallet and the explorer are good now. Do not forget to back up your passphrase

I will try it now. Thank you so much. I will update when i found errors.
And also, do you know when will be the deadline of submitting LWF wallets for bounty?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

So the only place to store LWF tokens is webwallet (https://wallet.lwf.io/), right?
And the only way for it`s access is login with mneumonic phrase?

This is not very secure IMO, will this be updated somehow?

unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

So the only place to store LWF tokens is webwallet (https://wallet.lwf.io/), right?
And the only way for it`s access is login with mneumonic phrase?

This is not very secure IMO, will this be updated somehow?

i think this is the only way now to access the wallet.

but i want to ask the team as well about the 2nd Passphrase. is this means that when accessing the wallet we need to put the 1st and 2nd passphrase in order to open the wallet? or that means the second is something like new passphrase?
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Please tell me what is the possible price for a coin? Thank you!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

@channel

We are very pleased to confirm that the LWF TEC Coin calculations have been completed.

`You are now able to redeem your LWF Tokens.`

*The process to redeem your tokens is as follows: -*

Login to your LWF account - https://www.lwf.io/en/login

*You will see a Red Redeem button on the top right corner, click on this button.*

You will now see a wallet address field, this is where you enter your `LWF Mainnet wallet address`. It is important that
you enter the wallet information accurately, if you enter the wrong information LWF will not be able to recover your funds. When you have checked it is the correct address then click Ok.

If you haven't created a wallet for mainnet yet, please click on the following link and create a New Account. https://wallet.lwf.io/

*If you have any questions please let one of the community support team know.*

Thank you

*LWF Team*

Many thanks to the entire team for making sure the LWF platform is up and running, and also devs have worked hard to fix downtime and lags of the wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: