Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
acaciahill94

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, this project offers forwarding services, right? Is it a kind of blockchain delivery? It seems to be complex in my opinion(
Hello! You’ve described the project in a very corny way. In fact, the point is a bit different. LWF provides logistic services basing on blockchain. Anybody can become a user or a supplier of services here. The platform itself is a range of services and gives a lot of advantages in terms of information.

Frankly speaking, I haven’t noticed any serious disadvantages of traditional system)

Maybe you haven’t noticed them, but anyone who worked with traditional services closely know their disadvantages very well. And they are especially noticeable in third world countries. This project solves these problems and provides new opportunities. Direct logistics all over the world.

Who can use the platform?
There’s also an advantage in this case. Every user in the world can register and become the system’s forwarder. Consequently, he can earn on logistics of cargos.
Great! What is necessary to sign up as a forwarder?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Hello! As far as I understand, this project offers forwarding services, right? Is it a kind of blockchain delivery? It seems to be complex in my opinion(
Hello! You’ve described the project in a very corny way. In fact, the point is a bit different. LWF provides logistic services basing on blockchain. Anybody can become a user or a supplier of services here. The platform itself is a range of services and gives a lot of advantages in terms of information.

Frankly speaking, I haven’t noticed any serious disadvantages of traditional system)

Maybe you haven’t noticed them, but anyone who worked with traditional services closely know their disadvantages very well. And they are especially noticeable in third world countries. This project solves these problems and provides new opportunities. Direct logistics all over the world.

There’s also an advantage in this case. Every user in the world can register and become the system’s forwarder. Consequently, he can earn on logistics of cargos.
I couldn't find the information about this but I found the information for vendors. And there says other registration are similar to that.
"Potential vendors can provide this service by registering for Know Your Customer (KYC) verification. A security deposit will be required to discourage improper use of the system and held in order to manage disputes and feedback. All data and deposits collected will be stored with advanced security measures in place to protect both customers’ and companies’ sensitive information" from the whitepaper.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

I couldn't find the information about this but I found the information for vendors. And there says other registration are similar to that.
"Potential vendors can provide this service by registering for Know Your Customer (KYC) verification. A security deposit will be required to discourage improper use of the system and held in order to manage disputes and feedback. All data and deposits collected will be stored with advanced security measures in place to protect both customers’ and companies’ sensitive information" from the whitepaper.
You just need your name and email. You can test the alpha platform here https://poc.lwf.io . After sign in, you need to send some documents to have your account verified.
LilloBoy

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Hi, I have two stupid question!

1- If I try to contribute with Zcoin the website shows me only the standard bonus (+25% + 0.5% for each btc sent), so how to have the 40% bonus?

2- With LWF will be possible to ship a package from a country to an other? Like if I have to send a package from Italy to USA you will have suppliers with airplanes for do that?

Thanks!
dredson1983

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Hi, I have two stupid question!

1- If I try to contribute with Zcoin the website shows me only the standard bonus (+25% + 0.5% for each btc sent), so how to have the 40% bonus?

2- With LWF will be possible to ship a package from a country to an other? Like if I have to send a package from Italy to USA you will have suppliers with airplanes for do that?

Thanks!
answer 1- if you support from January 10 - 15 th with Zcoin, you earn 40 % bonus. It will change automatically your bonus after you support.  2 - LWF will help to delivery locally. The object could be sent by a logistic company to the other country, and after this LWF can help the object arrive in the buyer address.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Good afternoon! Where can I familiarize with the project? What tools are there? I’d like to understand how it works and how I can work.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

Dear fantastic LWF community,

We are working so hard to accomplish this dream.

As you know, we have released many updates during these past few weeks, but I want to tell you about our most recent development.

As you know, we have been trying to arrange a potential partnership with *DHL* and have been waiting to hear back from them. Today one of the top executives from DHL Italy contacted me personally and we have a meeting scheduled for January 24. Nothing closed yet, but we're close to understand how far we can go with DHL.

We are thrilled to see our donations growing every day, and also really excited that we have secured a space for our Headquarters that will be ready in a few weeks. Now we are making even greater strides with DHL, and other big players are finally taking notice of LWF.

Stay in touch, and thanks again to all team members, Coinbar, crypto.si, and everyone participating with us on this journey to success.

Regards,
Angelo and LWF TEAM

Indeed this is great news for the project and its supporters to learn that plans to partner with courier giant DHL is almost concluded which would be a great milestone achieved by the LWF project to increase mass adoption and global outreach.
This is the best possible news for LWF. Any type of agreement with DHL will help LWF not only in Italy but in whole world since DHL is worldwide company. Can't wait to hear what will that meeting bring. This will boost the interest in this project for sure.

This is an awesome news and it can be a great opportunity for LWF! I'm very curious to know in which kind of LWF services an international company like DHL could be interested in. It's clear that it means that LWF team is doing vey well. Well done and good luck!

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Good afternoon! Where can I familiarize with the project? What tools are there? I’d like to understand how it works and how I can work.
The fastest way to understand is reading whitepaper on https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf or you can talk directly with the team on slack and telegram.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

The fastest way to understand is reading whitepaper on https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf or you can talk directly with the team on slack and telegram.
Beside that reading here the posts on this forum you can find also many details and everything what would be helpful. There are 90 pages of posts so people are interested and asked many questions which have been answered. In any case if you have something to ask, ask freely.  Smiley
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Is ICO of this project over or ongoing?

Not yet, the ico would start on the 23rd of this month. But you can participate in the ongoing early supporters program with Zcoin donations Bonus till the 15th of  January 2018, your donation will have a 40% bonus instead of 25%.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Tell me please, how much will I be able to earn if I become a forwarder and work for 5-6 hours every day? I have spare time and I want to.
enigmatical

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

If you are interested in becoming a local freight forwarder on the LWF platform, you can sign up on the P2P Alpha platform which was launched on the 20th of December last year here: https://poc.lwf.io/

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Dear fantastic LWF community,

We are working so hard to accomplish this dream.

As you know, we have released many updates during these past few weeks, but I want to tell you about our most recent development.

As you know, we have been trying to arrange a potential partnership with *DHL* and have been waiting to hear back from them. Today one of the top executives from DHL Italy contacted me personally and we have a meeting scheduled for January 24. Nothing closed yet, but we're close to understand how far we can go with DHL.

We are thrilled to see our donations growing every day, and also really excited that we have secured a space for our Headquarters that will be ready in a few weeks. Now we are making even greater strides with DHL, and other big players are finally taking notice of LWF.

Stay in touch, and thanks again to all team members, Coinbar, crypto.si, and everyone participating with us on this journey to success.

Regards,
Angelo and LWF TEAM

Indeed this is great news for the project and its supporters to learn that plans to partner with courier giant DHL is almost concluded which would be a great milestone achieved by the LWF project to increase mass adoption and global outreach.
This is the best possible news for LWF. Any type of agreement with DHL will help LWF not only in Italy but in whole world since DHL is worldwide company. Can't wait to hear what will that meeting bring. This will boost the interest in this project for sure.

This is an awesome news and it can be a great opportunity for LWF! I'm very curious to know in which kind of LWF services an international company like DHL could be interested in. It's clear that it means that LWF team is doing vey well. Well done and good luck!
Lots of good luck for the 24th of January. I think that in these last few months, the mainstream companies, are realizing that to remain on the market and  evolve, must embrace the blockchain technology. Many service companies are asking this question, use or not use the blockchain ?
Slowly you are convinced that they need this technology, even the most skeptical.
enigmatical

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Tell me please, how much will I be able to earn if I become a forwarder and work for 5-6 hours every day? I have spare time and I want to.

I don't think definite earnings is fixed now because Alpha site was recently launched, and ICO is yet to start. In due time,  all details which would depend on a lot of factors would be published when it goes mainstream.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Are there many orders performed via the platform? I’m interested in the project so I’d like to understand its scale.
gazman

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

If the project becomes popular, it will need its own pickup points… Are there any terms and conditions related to this matter? I’m talking about attracting individuals to arrange official pickup points for this project in large cities.
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

The last sale will be the TEC sale, which begins a day after the Early Support Program Ends, on January 23rd at 12:00 GMT. The final sale will end on February 23rd, 2018, at 12:00 GMT, with a minimum contribution limit of .005 BTC
Can't wait to see what happens next
dredson1983

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

If the project becomes popular, it will need its own pickup points… Are there any terms and conditions related to this matter? I’m talking about attracting individuals to arrange official pickup points for this project in large cities.
There will be some pick ups point that will help the LWF community. First it will be some in Italy, but it will increase all worldwide. There will be some important partnership with company like DHL too. See our alpha platform here https://poc.lwf.io
enigmatical

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

Are there many orders performed via the platform? I’m interested in the project so I’d like to understand its scale.

Please read the white paper for more details: https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf
You can also visit the website where you will find alot of information
https://www.lwf.io/en
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

What are the benefits of the early contribution?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: