Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price will go down?  (Read 2581 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

We must have accept the reality that everything will change, just like bitcoin. We experience a big increase of bitcoin price but we also expect that after this peak it would have a possibilities that it will dump. Is just normal to happen and we have experience it before.
It will never dump once again because many countries allow and give a positive sign to bitcoin. So it will never goes down if you are talking about dump then it will never happen because china is also stop making rumors against bitcoin. Where chinese investor show there positive feedback to bitcoin because there love for bitcoin is unpredictable.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5700 dollars and continue to increase . And if you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you hold that. Yes they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease in the next fork in the month of november but  if you see the fork last july the price during fork is stable and I hope it will happen this fork and after the fork we see the price increase more.

Would it be a good idea if you were study different theories before to decide whether bitcoin is decreasing or increasing? Cryptocurrency prices are volatile because are only few speculators actually understand the technology or its potential.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:23:39 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5700 dollars and continue to increase . And if you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you hold that. Yes they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease in the next fork in the month of november but  if you see the fork last july the price during fork is stable and I hope it will happen this fork and after the fork we see the price increase more.

Would it be a good idea if you were study different theories before to decide whether bitcoin is decreasing or increasing? Cryptocurrency prices are volatile because are only few speculators actually understand the technology or its potential.
Currently bitcoin value now was in good position so there's no way to worries regarding fall down of bitcoin price. Maybe we all need to do is to wait the right time, hold the bitcoin and trust to the crypto currencies. Because coins and altcoins were not stock longer in deep actually they were raised up unexpectedly.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

indeed, the current bitcoin increment makes the bitcoin price easy to get off. but, it's been a few days bitcoin prices are stable, and I think this will continue to grow. well, so chances are in the near future, bitcoin prices will not go down. but that's just speculation, and I believe it will go up.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:20:03 AM

indeed, the current bitcoin increment makes the bitcoin price easy to get off. but, it's been a few days bitcoin prices are stable, and I think this will continue to grow. well, so chances are in the near future, bitcoin prices will not go down. but that's just speculation, and I believe it will go up.
Better to stay close and keep watching as indeed the value will continue rise up then some fall back but the endpoints it will continue to grow we will just expect to increase its potentials from time to time. More rise are still expected as expert seeing that adoptions will grow fast.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?

Your right some people are buying bitcoin for the sake of free bitcoin gold. Buying altcoins will be a good investment today. I feel that some altcoins will pump after fork,the chances are high for sure. It was only my predictions but one thing is for sure bitcoin price will increase and never look back in a long run.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

Being a cryptocurrency adopter and user I have to accept the fact that bitcoin or any other altcoin do not sustain long for a specific price by nature. There will always be constant fluctuation in the price and sometimes huge drop and rise in the prices. So, it should not be a great matter of concern. Also from the last price crash of bitcoin we have learned a lot and result of one in these is gaining confidence that bitcoin has the strength to recover and so is for a few alts.
If you are interested in buying alts you may check for those with a strength like the bitcoin.
jackhdt

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin

What do you think?
I agree with you that the bitcoin price will go down but i think Bitcoin prices will dump slightly
growth was too fast signal bitcoin will dump

Make me great again
loda.doa

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

that right. bitcoin price will go down. After the fork they will sell out the bitcoin usd. Bitcoin gold event has a strong influence on prices Bitcoin
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

Considering bitcoin price always fluctuate over time and easily can be affected by various things / news, surely after the rise there will be a time for bitcoin price that having decrease, but I think if bitcoin price have a decline.. it's will not go down much further. I just hope, bitcoin price can staying above $4000 so on.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Considering bitcoin price always fluctuate over time and easily can be affected by various things / news, surely after the rise there will be a time for bitcoin price that having decrease, but I think if bitcoin price have a decline.. it's will not go down much further. I just hope, bitcoin price can staying above $4000 so on.
$ 4,000 this stage has already passed. I think that once bitcoin has crossed the psychological barrier of $ 5,000 he won't fall below. Of course possible that the price will fall below during the run before the new start but it will not be long. I think that $ 6000 at the end of December a very real price.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:14:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:01:39 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Theory

What do you think?
I also think that people are buying bitcoin just for free bitcoin gold fork. And that's why the price of Altcoin is going down and bitcoin price is increasing, now it is struggling in $5600 range and it can go up as well as down.
And the best time for buying altcoins would be just a couple of days before the fork. As at that time there will be so much hype about bitgold and no one would be paying attention to altcoins so it will be quiet easy to get cheap altcoins at that time.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:05:46 PM by senne

Theory

What do you think?

I totally agree on this point that, the price of Bitcoin will fall down after the coming of Bitcoin Gold. Right now Bitcoin price has created new records breaking the previous barrier of $5,000 as more and more people are investing in Bitcoin in hope of free Bitcoin Gold. And it is sure that as soon as one receives Bitcoin Gold, people will try to sell their Bitcoins, hence dumping in Bitcoins. In simple words right now Bitcoin is value is getting pumped up and after the fork there will be dumping.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

Bitcoin is never down. It future currency most of the of the people using the bitcoin for purchasing. Bitcoin is more information for the business and trading. It prices change day by day. Now bitcoin is the future currency it not affect the anther currency. So it not go down. Bitcoin is the go up future. Bitcoin is legal now all counter it become growth future and fulfill your life.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinExpart

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Technically, you guys can't expect only upwards. These days people getting so much talent they don't miss the chance to get free money. However, As usual we're looking a correction though.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

Theory

What do you think?
In some sense you are right. At the last fork that had happened, a lot of people got free money and somehow many thinks that they need to buy more btc for more free money. I'm sure that there will come a time where bitcoin will go down. That is the time when people got their free money already for sure bitcoin might experience a temporary drop. That being said, I think it is better to not buy some altcoins now but go with the flow, just hodl btc stash then sell some at the right moment after fork then rebuy back in when the anticipated drop comes.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

I think that bitcoin can possibly go down because of this pump surely many investors sold their bitcoin to get some profit out of their investment and because of that many bitcoin are now available in the market and for it to become working again the price must go down so that investors can start to invest and hold bitcoin again

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:53:43 PM

Theory

What do you think?

That might be the case why people are buying it before the fork. Bitcoin is a great investment let's not forget it. Regardless of the fork people would still buy it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Theory

What do you think?
In some sense you are right. At the last fork that had happened, a lot of people got free money and somehow many thinks that they need to buy more btc for more free money. I'm sure that there will come a time where bitcoin will go down. That is the time when people got their free money already for sure bitcoin might experience a temporary drop. That being said, I think it is better to not buy some altcoins now but go with the flow, just hodl btc stash then sell some at the right moment after fork then rebuy back in when the anticipated drop comes.

This you cannot able to get the Bitcoin Gold since it is spliting from the wallet you using. That time itself many online wallet mentioned before the spliting evaluation starts there are many slide and pop-up in the transaction page.
Instead of investing bitcoin to change it as altcoin you can simply hold your coin. With that coins splited you can get additional income for the simply saved bitcoins.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Theory

What do you think?

That might be the case why people are buying it before the fork. Bitcoin is a great investment let's not forget it. Regardless of the fork people would still buy it.

What you are saying is right but i think bitcoin price will go down so when they get the bitcoin gold and wanted to sell the bitcoins they are holding to high price but the price will go down on the other side. Even other altcoin price will also go up so everyone who sold the altcoins will regret as the price will go up until they sell the bitcoin gold and buy back their altcoins. So it is much better to not sell the altcoins and instead if you have bitcoins buy more altcoins with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: