Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price will go down?  (Read 2581 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

People are likely buying to get more free forked coins. It should go down after the coins are distributed... but next fork in november is too close and might be there is no time to go down before people try to accumulate again for the second.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

Definitely there will be a decrease in price after bitcoin gold
I agree it will not stay for long term on its value or it will not climbed much it take sometime to gain more power . It always volatile because of some reason from the market which is the demand of supply.  Maybe you are  assuming that you can get a btc gold in future instead of eagerly sell because as of know its losing its value . But its up to which do you preferred. Cause in my prediction it will lose its value a little bit then it will jump again to the higher value. Who knows.
StreakW

Activity: 1195
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

i think BTC price will go down
but surely raise up again...BTC still king cryptocurrensy

Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Certainly. Because bitcoin value never remain. Will experience (slightly) decrease. And then again raced. Bitcoin very promising investment right now.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

I am waiting for the dump after the fork to invest a bit more (not sure it will go as low as mid September, but one can hope). I agree that people are buying to get the free bitcoin gold (which I am still not sure how I feel about), but I wouldn't buy at the current prices just get that. Might invest in some LTC and ETH which are also rising.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Expect it that the price will go down but we are now on the next level. The price of bitcoin is even higher right now so if ever there will be a price correction the price was still even better than before. I use to expect it all the time when the price of bitcoin is pumping as it will be followed by another price dump. And by this time most of the the alt coins are going to be in a massive correction and right time of selling it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

Expect it that the price will go down but we are now on the next level. The price of bitcoin is even higher right now so if ever there will be a price correction the price was still even better than before. I use to expect it all the time when the price of bitcoin is pumping as it will be followed by another price dump. And by this time most of the the alt coins are going to be in a massive correction and right time of selling it.
Of course as expected bitcoin price goes down every minute of the day or an hour. Gradually,it will increase and that's the cycle of bitcoin's price. We know the fact that it keeps on increasing and decreasing but one thing that we don't even know why it happens. Actually,I'm used to it and I can't change its way of movement. I can see how it progress in the last 8 years. And,all the more for this year and the following years to come.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

I am waiting for the dump after the fork to invest a bit more (not sure it will go as low as mid September, but one can hope). I agree that people are buying to get the free bitcoin gold (which I am still not sure how I feel about), but I wouldn't buy at the current prices just get that. Might invest in some LTC and ETH which are also rising.

No idea if that dump will happen after the fork because it tends that the price will increase after the fork when there will be a massive sell for bitcoin gold because everyone wants earn with free coin. And if the price will go down it will be stable and good at $5,00 (I guess). Basically, everyone is expecting now for the price dump and probably this is just the first phase of it. After reaching $5,800 it's now back at $5,500 and there will more to come, pump-dump.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

Of course as expected bitcoin price goes down every minute of the day or an hour. Gradually,it will increase and that's the cycle of bitcoin's price. We know the fact that it keeps on increasing and decreasing but one thing that we don't even know why it happens. Actually,I'm used to it and I can't change its way of movement. I can see how it progress in the last 8 years. And,all the more for this year and the following years to come.

I'm expecting, yes bitcoin's price moves from time to time and there will be a lot of times we'll see it pumping and dumping. But you really don't know why the price of bitcoin was being pumped and dumped? The main reason for that is because bitcoin's demand is increasing so everyone is buying bitcoin and this is the reason why the price of it increases, so think that when the price is increasing there's a massive volume of people that buys.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:28:26 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:36:12 PM by BUK2016

There is an ongoing correction at the moment from the earlier $5,830.11 down to $5,520.12 as at the time of this post, who knows whether this might be the serious correction many are speculating. OP this is to confirm that the market value of bitcoin is currently on the decline move to where nobody can tell. It will be rational to buy some altcoins since their market value is currently going down with the hope that they will rise in value after the Forks.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

The fork is near but we dont know what actual happen to the price of bitcoin once bitcoingold release maybe the price will increase more or maybe the price will down . But I hope the pruve will increase so we can make a lot of profit because you have bitcoin and ofcoarse you have bitcoin gold after fork. What ever happen to bitcoin its good because even the price decrease we have a chance to buy more bitcoin with cheap price.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

I think there's a minor price dip right now. It's trading between $5600-$5700 today as compare to $5800 yesterday. So for me bitcoin price can really go down anytime. We might see a roller coaster ride in the next few days before peaking up again before the actual HF in October 25. This kind of dip is normal though because no one can really expect bitcoin to be very bullish all the time.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

I think that it is not a right decision to wait for the dump, because i do not think that the price will even dump after hardfork. i think that it is more better to invest your money in bitcon right now, if you are interested, because bitcoin price is more expected will continue increasing for next few months and will hopefully reach to 7000$ very soon.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

If people buying bitcoin because they are expecting free bitcoin gold, which mean btg will be dumped after it listed on exchanges and trading platform, but not bitcoin. Normally, bitcoin price will get corrected if its increase over 10% in a day and occurs in several days. But, as long as bitcoin price increase slowly, it may reach new ATH and keep rising until it reach at least $6500 as safe point to extract profits.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:56 AM

I do not find it strange that bitcoin prices will go down or rise, because the bitcoin itself fluctuates frequently or unstable.
For the moment i do not see the sign of bitcoin price going down, instead i see a higher bitcoin price.
If the bitcoin price goes down then i will buy as much as possible and then sell it if the price goes back up, because i think it's all a utilization to make a profit.

franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?

Yes Bitcoin price will go down someday in the future. Part of it's characteristic is being volatile which makes it also kinda risky. This is the same and as risky as forex trading.

One of the factors that may let Bitcoin drop its price is your explanation, altcoins. However, there are also a lot of possibilities that can also bring down the price of Bitcoin and one of which is when people will panic selling Bitcoins on a market or financial crash. This happens also in stocks and other investments and that someday may also happen in Bitcoin.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

yes, this is a good time to buy altcoin but others think if i buy my bitcoin to altcoin what about bitcoin gold, do i get it? altcoin prices will rise as early as november where hrd fork has finished so if you want to invest your bitcoin into altcoin do at the end of the month
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?
This is just my opinion but I think bitcoin would go down in price by a huge margin from 5500$+ to below 5300$ after the free money has been distributed. My assumption is based on the current demand bitcoin gained because of the upcoming fork that will happen in November. It will just be temporary though there is a great potential of bitcoin going way above after the said price decrease.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

Bitcoin is really volatile, although we all know that the current price surge is due to the upcoming split on the 25th of this month, we don't know what the outlook when everything has settled down after that date. Maybe traders that initially buy bitcoins to get a free money will eventually sold and go back to the altcoin because that's why they like. So expect something like a 5-20% price correction. But if they continue to stick with the market because they like what the direction it is going, then I'm seeing another increase in price. And then there's the next month split again, which I believed that will push the price on the next level. So for me, its gonna be a roller coaster ride from here up to Oct. 25. Then another from Oct. 25 to the Nov split.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

What's happening with bitcoin is the real growth. Unlike other digital currencies there is no fake price pumping. In the past, once the entire bitcoin went into a collapse and looking the scenario Public Bank of China made an inspection and made the entire assets regulated through the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: