Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price will go down?  (Read 2581 times)
danielgold20 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cshal

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

There is another coming change (segwit2x) in November. If successful it should give more confidence to bitcoin investors and the price will go up. So it depends on weight and combination of these 2 factors. I expect short and small correction but in the long run it will go up anyway.
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:30 PM

This is the pump and it will then be the dump which is what you are describing. History repeats itself and this happens very often.
danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

There is another coming change (segwit2x) in November. If successful it should give more confidence to bitcoin investors and the price will go up. So it depends on weight and combination of these 2 factors. I expect short and small correction but in the long run it will go up anyway.

can you expline a little bit more? what is that change? is that regarding  BTC GOLD? or something different?
danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

This is the pump and it will then be the dump which is what you are describing. History repeats itself and this happens very often.

what do you think when will be the dump?
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Eventually it will. When exactly it will go down is hard to predict though. Bitcoin Gold certainly plays a role in the current monstrous surge of BTC, but this situation has drawn quite some media attention (in my country at least) and lots of people are rushing into crypto in an attempt to make profit. If I would have to guess, I'd say the peak is near $10K this time for BTC and altcoin traders are really left in the dust for the time being. Was planning to go entirely into alts myself but now I'm quite hesitant.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin

What do you think?

Normally after the price increase of bitcoin and with other alt coins, we know what will happen next. I can't deny the fact that bitcoin price will go down and you know that it already happened before and will be in a continuous cycle. The price went to it's peak at $5,800 and was went back at $5,500 and it is still possible that it can go back to $5,000 and even $4,000. Just buy those alt coins that close to your heart since most of them are into discounted price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cshal

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

can you expline a little bit more? what is that change? is that regarding  BTC GOLD? or something different?

No these are 2 different things. This is fork to 2MB blocks.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

There's a possibilty that bitcoins price will go down, but we cant tell when will it happen since bitcoins price is not stable, though most of your theory really may affect bitcoins price.
I think you should always keep good thoughts about bitcoin, because that is one of the secrets of many bitcoiners who succeeded in this kind of bussiness. Grin Wink

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

Guess it will hit almost 6K soon before dropping to somewhere around 4K.

And I remember a few weeks back people complained when the price dropped to 3K because they bought at 4K  Smiley
lovinit

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

Theory

What do you think?

On the other hand i believe that as the price a rising its reaching a peak, thus a lot of people will sell due to fear of loosing...

What do you think of Bitcoin cash?
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

Yes bitcoin as an analysis of its recent historical performance will fall in price, nobody can tell when this will happen and by how much or by what percentage. Both gold and segwit forks will play a big role i think

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

Theory

What do you think?

Shouldn't be Bitcoin Gold be implemented in Oct. 25? Seems you are confusing with with the November Segwit2x.

It might be case though that investors are pumping bitcoin to get "free money'" which is Bitcoin Gold(BTG), we can't deny that fact. If you believed that the price should go down, then it can happen or not. We can speculate today but it might not happen on the actual. There's no good time to buy, if you have the funds ready and believed that the coins will take off then go get it. Personally, I would stay with bitcoin, because there is so much to gain, unlike in altcoin wherein there's a lot of pump and dump group doing their thing. If you are trapped, chances are you are going to lose and wait for several months just to recover your losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

Guess it will hit almost 6K soon before dropping to somewhere around 4K.

And I remember a few weeks back people complained when the price dropped to 3K because they bought at 4K  Smiley

just proves that you should be patient and just before hard forks is one of the best times to sell as thats when everyone is investing.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:52:50 PM

It's possible, although we're not seeing Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, or other major currencies go down in coorelation with the recent increase in bitcoin price.

If you believe that people are running up Bitcoin price to take advantage of the hard forks you should keep some case on the sidelines to buy after the impending drop in price after the airdrops. Yeah?
cshal

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:08 PM

On the other hand i believe that as the price a rising its reaching a peak, thus a lot of people will sell due to fear of loosing...

[/quote]

It has no future. Sell it if you still have it. Same is true for Bitcoin gold.
lovinit

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

It has no future. Sell it if you still have it. Same is true for Bitcoin gold.
[/quote]

Give me ur arguments? Why do u think its gonna be unsec.
MforMike

Activity: 63

Life is life

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

what do you think when will be the dump?

right after the fork, big whales will be cashing out and people who buy bitcoin for the sole purpose of earning free cash, will be droping out like mosquitos got caught by uv light trap

torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

BTC generally raises slowly but down sharply. I think thatit will continue raise around 6k after that it can down with BTC gold.If you want to invest BTC you should wait BTC gold.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Theory

What do you think?
Yes dear, "BTC price will go down" You are correct thinking
I think when bitcoin pump Altcoin will dump.also bitcoin Dump altcoin will pump.
BTC is a major effect on altcoin.
So you have a good decision to buy altcoin at this moment.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

Theory

What do you think?

I will just go with the flow first. Trading is so unpredictable, really hard to expect too much. Sometimes, my assumptions didn't match with the happenings in the crypto kingdom.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

Theory

What do you think?
I have the same opinion on the whole thing.
Price has been abnormally pumped, probably because everyone want's some btc gold to make extra money and I think it will go down after fork. To be honest I don't like this splitting and creating new altcoins, it can have very bad impact on bitcoin itself.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

Theory

What do you think?

I think the panic buying will continue until the last day before the fork.  I agree, people are buying Bitcoin because of the hype of receiving bitcoin gold which means extra earning for them.  I think after the fork, bitcoin will have a small dip before sewit2x hype kicks in.  It needs time to sink in the mind of people before it affect the market.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

This rise in price is because of the fork coming soon which will give kind of free money in the form of bitcoins gold so many people had invested in them to earn profits.But after the fork bitcoins prices is most likely to fall because of bitcoins gold as some people would shift there so drop can happen.But again trading can be so unpredictable that anything can happen we can't be sure of anything but it would sure will have some bad impact on bitcoins I think.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Yes.
I think it will go down after the fork in October 25.
Because people are buying for only free bitcoin gold.
After then panic will start and
We could see big dip as like 2013.
It's only personal perception.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:28:46 PM

Theory

What do you think?
It might be a good time, why don't you try out your theory and get back to us as to whether or not it was a good idea? You never know when the value of Bitcoin is going to go down, save some events where dramatic news from somewhere around the world changes the entire dynamics of it all. Buying into altcoins in preparation for the fork might be good since you can get them at a cheaper BTC value and then trade them back in later, assuming that you buy the alts at the peak in Bitcoin's rise in value. I would say that might be a wise investment strategy, provided that you play the market well.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:38:40 PM

We must have accept the reality that everything will change, just like bitcoin. We experience a big increase of bitcoin price but we also expect that after this peak it would have a possibilities that it will dump. Is just normal to happen and we have experience it before.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:45:39 PM

Theory

What do you think?

may be its true, maybe its not. but i think that this bitcoin will pump until before the hard fork on november because the demand of the bitcoin to get bitcoin holder of some BTC gold by having more/alot bitcoin on their wallets. so i think the dump/price decrease of this bitcoin is after the fork.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:47:33 PM

If you have been holding bitcoins since the price was much lower, than you are in a good situation.  I wouldn't recommend buying new bitcoins just to receive bitcoin gold.  I don't even think bitcoin gold will be worth that much and their is a good chance that bitcoin prices can drop well below what you've paid for.  There are many people shorting bitcoin around these prices.  
CyberKuro

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:50:58 PM

Theory

What do you think?

I don't know about free BTG and you should know BTG hard fork will be launched on October 25 and it's different with segwit2x hard fork on November 18 (https://bashco.github.io/2x_Countdown/).
About free air drop from BTG or it will be an ICO?
Some of the information found on the original Bitcoin Gold website hinted at a possible ICO for this project. A pre-mine and crowdsale were part of the initial fundraising idea back in July of this year. However, the community has grown a lot, which eventually forced the developers to push back the hard fork date and cancel their ICO plans altogether.  That is a good decision, mind you, as the project would have faced a lot of backlash otherwise. https://themerkle.com/4-misconceptions-cleared-up-by-the-bitcoin-gold-team/
If altcoins price keep declining, yes, a good time to purchase some potential coins, I've bought 2 ETH as well.
Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:57:48 PM

If a man was planning on buying a bitcoin, should I buy before or after the fork? 5.6k currently  Huh
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Shouldn't be Bitcoin Gold be implemented in Oct. 25? Seems you are confusing with with the November Segwit2x.

It might be case though that investors are pumping bitcoin to get "free money'" which is Bitcoin Gold(BTG), we can't deny that fact. If you believed that the price should go down, then it can happen or not. We can speculate today but it might not happen on the actual. There's no good time to buy, if you have the funds ready and believed that the coins will take off then go get it. Personally, I would stay with bitcoin, because there is so much to gain, unlike in altcoin wherein there's a lot of pump and dump group doing their thing. If you are trapped, chances are you are going to lose and wait for several months just to recover your losses.

The price will most likely go down after the bitcoin gold fork but should stabilize at over $5,000 soon after. There is no doubt many are currently pumping/buying bitcoins as they would get free btg with this new fork.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Hope you are aware of the fork coming up, Bitcoin Gold is a normal fork and sure it is an easy way to multiply your asset without much sweat,but the major one i am looking forward is the segwit 2x fork that is to happen in November and there will be a power struggle after that and i am curious to know how things will go after that. People are buying bitcoin at the moment to take advantage of the free money but there is risk involved too as the price could crash after the fork.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

The price will go down again, that is for sure, it's just hard to tell when exactly and how much. Some say we can expect next dump after the fork in November but to my opinion even if that happenes it will not be that big. Current pump is prety strong and before next dump we could easily reach 6000$.

LevshaK1

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

The price will go down again, that is for sure, it's just hard to tell when exactly and how much. Some say we can expect next dump after the fork in November but to my opinion even if that happenes it will not be that big. Current pump is prety strong and before next dump we could easily reach 6000$.

We have almost reached this price. But in my opinion there will be no collapse yet. Bitcoin shows strong growth impulses and easily overcomes resistance lines. I believe that before the fall the price will still reach 7000 dollars

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

Hope you are aware of the fork coming up, Bitcoin Gold is a normal fork and sure it is an easy way to multiply your asset without much sweat,but the major one i am looking forward is the segwit 2x fork that is to happen in November and there will be a power struggle after that and i am curious to know how things will go after that. People are buying bitcoin at the moment to take advantage of the free money but there is risk involved too as the price could crash after the fork.
We can already anticipate that thing to happen and same as yours im little bit worried on the segwit2x fork on this upcoming november compared on the approaching bitcoin gold. Decreasing on its price and possible dip will possibly happen specially when those people would really sell out their bitcoins because it is already being pumped up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5700 dollars and continue to increase . And if you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you hold that. Yes they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease in the next fork in the month of november but  if you see the fork last july the price during fork is stable and I hope it will happen this fork and after the fork we see the price increase more.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5700 dollars and continue to increase . And if you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you hold that. Yes they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease in the next fork in the month of november but  if you see the fork last july the price during fork is stable and I hope it will happen this fork and after the fork we see the price increase more.

Bitcoin dip will surely happen, whenever we came to see a significant rise, we have usually seen a dip even a slight dip in its value, because the newbies will sell them. And the upcoming fork will surely make them sell for sure and we will see a fall in value. But hope it will turn like the previous fork, which made Bitcoin even more stronger.

We might see a small dip this time due to fork as many have learned from the previous fork and so this time mostly the newbies and old users with no knowledge will probably sell.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5700 dollars and continue to increase . And if you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you hold that. Yes they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease in the next fork in the month of november but  if you see the fork last july the price during fork is stable and I hope it will happen this fork and after the fork we see the price increase more.

Bitcoin dip will surely happen, whenever we came to see a significant rise, we have usually seen a dip even a slight dip in its value, because the newbies will sell them. And the upcoming fork will surely make them sell for sure and we will see a fall in value. But hope it will turn like the previous fork, which made Bitcoin even more stronger.

We might see a small dip this time due to fork as many have learned from the previous fork and so this time mostly the newbies and old users with no knowledge will probably sell.

Dip was weeks ago on $3000, as I understand from reading here that price drop was cause
of Chinese manipulations with news about exchange sites, and some of articles from JP Morgan
board of directors. That is behind bitcoin now and price is making new records now, I do not see
any reason for new price drop.
   Many people said that bitcoin will cost around $10000 around new year. Price is going up and
now their prediction is more possible then ever. If price continue to rise like this in next 2 and a
half months price will reach $10k.
   We will see more price drops and dips, but next price dip will be higher than it was before. On
long term bitcoin is always making progress, and we should not doubt in bitcoin future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

Theory

What do you think?

It's the purpose why many are buying today and together with that hype for the next hard fork too which is Segwit2x. I'm expecting the price to go down but that will be a little of movement. I don't expect that there will be a big cut for the price right now just like what happened that bitcoin's price was fall down up to $3,000. We are now at new ATH and for sure we are now going to reach $6,000 and as everyone is speculating with $10,000.

rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

We must have accept the reality that everything will change, just like bitcoin. We experience a big increase of bitcoin price but we also expect that after this peak it would have a possibilities that it will dump. Is just normal to happen and we have experience it before.
It will never dump once again because many countries allow and give a positive sign to bitcoin. So it will never goes down if you are talking about dump then it will never happen because china is also stop making rumors against bitcoin. Where chinese investor show there positive feedback to bitcoin because there love for bitcoin is unpredictable.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

Would it be a good idea if you were study different theories before to decide whether bitcoin is decreasing or increasing? Cryptocurrency prices are volatile because are only few speculators actually understand the technology or its potential.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:23:39 PM

Would it be a good idea if you were study different theories before to decide whether bitcoin is decreasing or increasing? Cryptocurrency prices are volatile because are only few speculators actually understand the technology or its potential.
Currently bitcoin value now was in good position so there's no way to worries regarding fall down of bitcoin price. Maybe we all need to do is to wait the right time, hold the bitcoin and trust to the crypto currencies. Because coins and altcoins were not stock longer in deep actually they were raised up unexpectedly.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

indeed, the current bitcoin increment makes the bitcoin price easy to get off. but, it's been a few days bitcoin prices are stable, and I think this will continue to grow. well, so chances are in the near future, bitcoin prices will not go down. but that's just speculation, and I believe it will go up.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:20:03 AM

indeed, the current bitcoin increment makes the bitcoin price easy to get off. but, it's been a few days bitcoin prices are stable, and I think this will continue to grow. well, so chances are in the near future, bitcoin prices will not go down. but that's just speculation, and I believe it will go up.
Better to stay close and keep watching as indeed the value will continue rise up then some fall back but the endpoints it will continue to grow we will just expect to increase its potentials from time to time. More rise are still expected as expert seeing that adoptions will grow fast.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Your right some people are buying bitcoin for the sake of free bitcoin gold. Buying altcoins will be a good investment today. I feel that some altcoins will pump after fork,the chances are high for sure. It was only my predictions but one thing is for sure bitcoin price will increase and never look back in a long run.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

Being a cryptocurrency adopter and user I have to accept the fact that bitcoin or any other altcoin do not sustain long for a specific price by nature. There will always be constant fluctuation in the price and sometimes huge drop and rise in the prices. So, it should not be a great matter of concern. Also from the last price crash of bitcoin we have learned a lot and result of one in these is gaining confidence that bitcoin has the strength to recover and so is for a few alts.
If you are interested in buying alts you may check for those with a strength like the bitcoin.
jackhdt

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Theory

What do you think?
I agree with you that the bitcoin price will go down but i think Bitcoin prices will dump slightly
growth was too fast signal bitcoin will dump

Make me great again
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

that right. bitcoin price will go down. After the fork they will sell out the bitcoin usd. Bitcoin gold event has a strong influence on prices Bitcoin
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

Considering bitcoin price always fluctuate over time and easily can be affected by various things / news, surely after the rise there will be a time for bitcoin price that having decrease, but I think if bitcoin price have a decline.. it's will not go down much further. I just hope, bitcoin price can staying above $4000 so on.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Considering bitcoin price always fluctuate over time and easily can be affected by various things / news, surely after the rise there will be a time for bitcoin price that having decrease, but I think if bitcoin price have a decline.. it's will not go down much further. I just hope, bitcoin price can staying above $4000 so on.
$ 4,000 this stage has already passed. I think that once bitcoin has crossed the psychological barrier of $ 5,000 he won't fall below. Of course possible that the price will fall below during the run before the new start but it will not be long. I think that $ 6000 at the end of December a very real price.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:14:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:01:39 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Theory

What do you think?
I also think that people are buying bitcoin just for free bitcoin gold fork. And that's why the price of Altcoin is going down and bitcoin price is increasing, now it is struggling in $5600 range and it can go up as well as down.
And the best time for buying altcoins would be just a couple of days before the fork. As at that time there will be so much hype about bitgold and no one would be paying attention to altcoins so it will be quiet easy to get cheap altcoins at that time.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:05:46 PM by senne

Theory

What do you think?

I totally agree on this point that, the price of Bitcoin will fall down after the coming of Bitcoin Gold. Right now Bitcoin price has created new records breaking the previous barrier of $5,000 as more and more people are investing in Bitcoin in hope of free Bitcoin Gold. And it is sure that as soon as one receives Bitcoin Gold, people will try to sell their Bitcoins, hence dumping in Bitcoins. In simple words right now Bitcoin is value is getting pumped up and after the fork there will be dumping.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

Bitcoin is never down. It future currency most of the of the people using the bitcoin for purchasing. Bitcoin is more information for the business and trading. It prices change day by day. Now bitcoin is the future currency it not affect the anther currency. So it not go down. Bitcoin is the go up future. Bitcoin is legal now all counter it become growth future and fulfill your life.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinExpart

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Technically, you guys can't expect only upwards. These days people getting so much talent they don't miss the chance to get free money. However, As usual we're looking a correction though.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

Theory

What do you think?
In some sense you are right. At the last fork that had happened, a lot of people got free money and somehow many thinks that they need to buy more btc for more free money. I'm sure that there will come a time where bitcoin will go down. That is the time when people got their free money already for sure bitcoin might experience a temporary drop. That being said, I think it is better to not buy some altcoins now but go with the flow, just hodl btc stash then sell some at the right moment after fork then rebuy back in when the anticipated drop comes.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

I think that bitcoin can possibly go down because of this pump surely many investors sold their bitcoin to get some profit out of their investment and because of that many bitcoin are now available in the market and for it to become working again the price must go down so that investors can start to invest and hold bitcoin again

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:53:43 PM

Theory

What do you think?

That might be the case why people are buying it before the fork. Bitcoin is a great investment let's not forget it. Regardless of the fork people would still buy it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Theory

What do you think?
In some sense you are right. At the last fork that had happened, a lot of people got free money and somehow many thinks that they need to buy more btc for more free money. I'm sure that there will come a time where bitcoin will go down. That is the time when people got their free money already for sure bitcoin might experience a temporary drop. That being said, I think it is better to not buy some altcoins now but go with the flow, just hodl btc stash then sell some at the right moment after fork then rebuy back in when the anticipated drop comes.

This you cannot able to get the Bitcoin Gold since it is spliting from the wallet you using. That time itself many online wallet mentioned before the spliting evaluation starts there are many slide and pop-up in the transaction page.
Instead of investing bitcoin to change it as altcoin you can simply hold your coin. With that coins splited you can get additional income for the simply saved bitcoins.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Theory

What do you think?

That might be the case why people are buying it before the fork. Bitcoin is a great investment let's not forget it. Regardless of the fork people would still buy it.

What you are saying is right but i think bitcoin price will go down so when they get the bitcoin gold and wanted to sell the bitcoins they are holding to high price but the price will go down on the other side. Even other altcoin price will also go up so everyone who sold the altcoins will regret as the price will go up until they sell the bitcoin gold and buy back their altcoins. So it is much better to not sell the altcoins and instead if you have bitcoins buy more altcoins with it.
maokoto

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

People are likely buying to get more free forked coins. It should go down after the coins are distributed... but next fork in november is too close and might be there is no time to go down before people try to accumulate again for the second.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

Definitely there will be a decrease in price after bitcoin gold
I agree it will not stay for long term on its value or it will not climbed much it take sometime to gain more power . It always volatile because of some reason from the market which is the demand of supply.  Maybe you are  assuming that you can get a btc gold in future instead of eagerly sell because as of know its losing its value . But its up to which do you preferred. Cause in my prediction it will lose its value a little bit then it will jump again to the higher value. Who knows.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

i think BTC price will go down
but surely raise up again...BTC still king cryptocurrensy

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Razmirraz

Merit: 405

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Certainly. Because bitcoin value never remain. Will experience (slightly) decrease. And then again raced. Bitcoin very promising investment right now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
allycn

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

I am waiting for the dump after the fork to invest a bit more (not sure it will go as low as mid September, but one can hope). I agree that people are buying to get the free bitcoin gold (which I am still not sure how I feel about), but I wouldn't buy at the current prices just get that. Might invest in some LTC and ETH which are also rising.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Expect it that the price will go down but we are now on the next level. The price of bitcoin is even higher right now so if ever there will be a price correction the price was still even better than before. I use to expect it all the time when the price of bitcoin is pumping as it will be followed by another price dump. And by this time most of the the alt coins are going to be in a massive correction and right time of selling it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

Expect it that the price will go down but we are now on the next level. The price of bitcoin is even higher right now so if ever there will be a price correction the price was still even better than before. I use to expect it all the time when the price of bitcoin is pumping as it will be followed by another price dump. And by this time most of the the alt coins are going to be in a massive correction and right time of selling it.
Of course as expected bitcoin price goes down every minute of the day or an hour. Gradually,it will increase and that's the cycle of bitcoin's price. We know the fact that it keeps on increasing and decreasing but one thing that we don't even know why it happens. Actually,I'm used to it and I can't change its way of movement. I can see how it progress in the last 8 years. And,all the more for this year and the following years to come.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

I am waiting for the dump after the fork to invest a bit more (not sure it will go as low as mid September, but one can hope). I agree that people are buying to get the free bitcoin gold (which I am still not sure how I feel about), but I wouldn't buy at the current prices just get that. Might invest in some LTC and ETH which are also rising.

No idea if that dump will happen after the fork because it tends that the price will increase after the fork when there will be a massive sell for bitcoin gold because everyone wants earn with free coin. And if the price will go down it will be stable and good at $5,00 (I guess). Basically, everyone is expecting now for the price dump and probably this is just the first phase of it. After reaching $5,800 it's now back at $5,500 and there will more to come, pump-dump.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

Of course as expected bitcoin price goes down every minute of the day or an hour. Gradually,it will increase and that's the cycle of bitcoin's price. We know the fact that it keeps on increasing and decreasing but one thing that we don't even know why it happens. Actually,I'm used to it and I can't change its way of movement. I can see how it progress in the last 8 years. And,all the more for this year and the following years to come.

I'm expecting, yes bitcoin's price moves from time to time and there will be a lot of times we'll see it pumping and dumping. But you really don't know why the price of bitcoin was being pumped and dumped? The main reason for that is because bitcoin's demand is increasing so everyone is buying bitcoin and this is the reason why the price of it increases, so think that when the price is increasing there's a massive volume of people that buys.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
BUK2016

Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:28:26 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:36:12 PM by BUK2016

There is an ongoing correction at the moment from the earlier $5,830.11 down to $5,520.12 as at the time of this post, who knows whether this might be the serious correction many are speculating. OP this is to confirm that the market value of bitcoin is currently on the decline move to where nobody can tell. It will be rational to buy some altcoins since their market value is currently going down with the hope that they will rise in value after the Forks.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

The fork is near but we dont know what actual happen to the price of bitcoin once bitcoingold release maybe the price will increase more or maybe the price will down . But I hope the pruve will increase so we can make a lot of profit because you have bitcoin and ofcoarse you have bitcoin gold after fork. What ever happen to bitcoin its good because even the price decrease we have a chance to buy more bitcoin with cheap price.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

I think there's a minor price dip right now. It's trading between $5600-$5700 today as compare to $5800 yesterday. So for me bitcoin price can really go down anytime. We might see a roller coaster ride in the next few days before peaking up again before the actual HF in October 25. This kind of dip is normal though because no one can really expect bitcoin to be very bullish all the time.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

I think that it is not a right decision to wait for the dump, because i do not think that the price will even dump after hardfork. i think that it is more better to invest your money in bitcon right now, if you are interested, because bitcoin price is more expected will continue increasing for next few months and will hopefully reach to 7000$ very soon.
error08

Merit: 514

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

If people buying bitcoin because they are expecting free bitcoin gold, which mean btg will be dumped after it listed on exchanges and trading platform, but not bitcoin. Normally, bitcoin price will get corrected if its increase over 10% in a day and occurs in several days. But, as long as bitcoin price increase slowly, it may reach new ATH and keep rising until it reach at least $6500 as safe point to extract profits.
supandi wiharja

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:56 AM

I do not find it strange that bitcoin prices will go down or rise, because the bitcoin itself fluctuates frequently or unstable.
For the moment i do not see the sign of bitcoin price going down, instead i see a higher bitcoin price.
If the bitcoin price goes down then i will buy as much as possible and then sell it if the price goes back up, because i think it's all a utilization to make a profit.

franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Yes Bitcoin price will go down someday in the future. Part of it's characteristic is being volatile which makes it also kinda risky. This is the same and as risky as forex trading.

One of the factors that may let Bitcoin drop its price is your explanation, altcoins. However, there are also a lot of possibilities that can also bring down the price of Bitcoin and one of which is when people will panic selling Bitcoins on a market or financial crash. This happens also in stocks and other investments and that someday may also happen in Bitcoin.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

yes, this is a good time to buy altcoin but others think if i buy my bitcoin to altcoin what about bitcoin gold, do i get it? altcoin prices will rise as early as november where hrd fork has finished so if you want to invest your bitcoin into altcoin do at the end of the month
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

Theory

What do you think?
This is just my opinion but I think bitcoin would go down in price by a huge margin from 5500$+ to below 5300$ after the free money has been distributed. My assumption is based on the current demand bitcoin gained because of the upcoming fork that will happen in November. It will just be temporary though there is a great potential of bitcoin going way above after the said price decrease.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

Bitcoin is really volatile, although we all know that the current price surge is due to the upcoming split on the 25th of this month, we don't know what the outlook when everything has settled down after that date. Maybe traders that initially buy bitcoins to get a free money will eventually sold and go back to the altcoin because that's why they like. So expect something like a 5-20% price correction. But if they continue to stick with the market because they like what the direction it is going, then I'm seeing another increase in price. And then there's the next month split again, which I believed that will push the price on the next level. So for me, its gonna be a roller coaster ride from here up to Oct. 25. Then another from Oct. 25 to the Nov split.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

What's happening with bitcoin is the real growth. Unlike other digital currencies there is no fake price pumping. In the past, once the entire bitcoin went into a collapse and looking the scenario Public Bank of China made an inspection and made the entire assets regulated through the exchanges.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Bitcoin is in high demand from remittance settlement etc. Bitcoin doesn'tjust go down after a certain ath!

Lancusters

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Theory

What do you think?
This is just my opinion but I think bitcoin would go down in price by a huge margin from 5500$+ to below 5300$ after the free money has been distributed. My assumption is based on the current demand bitcoin gained because of the upcoming fork that will happen in November. It will just be temporary though there is a great potential of bitcoin going way above after the said price decrease.
On the forum a lot of optimists who are hoping to see 8-10K dollars and pessimists who expect performance 5-6K dollars. I am a supporter of the pessimistic scenario. $ 6000 is really. Bitcoin can not continue to grow. It seems to me that the present situation is connected with the demand for free coins. November fork will not give such results as in August and the price of bitcoin will decrease.
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

Now that the fork is happening, btc is appreciating in value.The price is increasing rather rapidly due to that. It seems that after the fork,there might  be a  dump which will make the money flow into altcoins again, thereby depreciating the value of btc. That seems to be the general consensus here.
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

Nobody can predict the price only can stipulate it , my deduction for the price is if it cross $5880 again it will shoot to $6k easily since most of the money is invested in bitcoin now .
but if it does not breaks the 5880 resistance it will go down for 5400 aroundish and will jump back after fork.
still i am hoping it to reach $6+ at the year end.
HatakeKakashi

Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high and its already 5800 dollars. And they have possible the price of bitcoin decrease because fork is near. Many people as of now sell their bitcoin because they want to earn profit not lose some money if the price decrease. But I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so we can make a lot of profit. More bitcoin more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

It will never dump once again because many countries allow and give a positive sign to bitcoin. So it will never goes down if you are talking about dump then it will never happen because china is also stop making rumors against bitcoin. Where chinese investor show there positive feedback to bitcoin because there love for bitcoin is unpredictable.
Yes I agree with you that the price will not go down and I think there is no reason of it that the price will go down because bitcoin is now of the stable and strong currency in world and some of countries have a very big support with bitcoin and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase so in this kind of situation bitcoin has no chance that the price will go down.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

Theory

What do you think?
This your theory may hold and it may not hold as we cannot really tell what will happen to bitcoin in future accurately. I have also find out that bitcoin has not been able to go down even when russia government attack it last time. Bitcoin gold splitting from bitcoin core has stimulate bitcoin's price since last week because of the free coins and like you have said, Funds are flowing from altcoins to bitcoin currently. However bitcoin will not fall because of the way people are pumping it now because of free coins and people hardly  convert they bitcoin to any altcoins because they believe that bitcoin will be going up when altcoins are going up. It happened in August and history is going to repeat itself again.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

Yes I agree with you that the price will not go down and I think there is no reason of it that the price will go down because bitcoin is now of the stable and strong currency in world and some of countries have a very big support with bitcoin and day by day the users of bitcoins are going to increase so in this kind of situation bitcoin has no chance that the price will go down.

the price will go down to make correction price and its happen too many times in this weeks and from this, you can buy and sell bitcoin in different price and you can make profit. although now the price is looks like stable at now price but the price still have possibility to get down especially we have to see the fork in few days later. so there will be many more predictions will come out and makes the price is up and down too often.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

Yes, I agree with you mate. After the segwit2x, it will soar up high. As much as $7,000-$8000 within this year. Ups and Downs? Yes, that's  just  normal  to bitcoin's price because  it is very volatile.  Buy despite out of it, it still continue  to rise. And I would say next year it will hit to $10,000 and the next five years it will hit $25,000. It is never too late to buy bitcoins now!:)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

Yes, I agree with you mate. After the segwit2x, it will soar up high. As much as $7,000-$8000 within this year. Ups and Downs? Yes, that's  just  normal  to bitcoin's price because  it is very volatile.  Buy despite out of it, it still continue  to rise. And I would say next year it will hit to $10,000 and the next five years it will hit $25,000. It is never too late to buy bitcoins now!:)
very exciting forecasts. But nevertheless I still can not understand how the next fork affects the pricing of Bitcoin. Of course, we have a growing Bitcoin to date, but as always there is a panic for information about the split in the market. So we can still see some adjustments on this issue.
DamCryp

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Definetly, with the hard fork coming and after such an amazin bull, it is only natural to see a correction, and even healthy. I'll be waiting to buy some at that drop.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

There are very less chances of btc going down since it's anonymity and the recent ransomware attack. The demand is in bitcoin. More people will get introduced to it and more demand of btc will be there in the market due to which prices will rise. However, there is another crypto-currency which is said to be next bitcoin. Its ethereum. I keep track of its price and help a couple of friends in ethereum trading. I would recommend you to grab ethereum before it rises.
1. Currently very less Bitcoins are being mined compared to Bitcoins bought.
2. So the demand is high and supply is less. And this is not going to be solved any time soon.
3. People are ready to pay anything to get hold of Bitcoins.
4. Japan legalized bitcoins, and many countries are reviewing it.
5. Many VCs , Investor are investing heavily into Bitcoin Business.
6. Bitcoin is getting support from Major Technologists.
otundebis

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

Crypto market is so predictable. When bitcoin  price goes up, the altcoin price comes down. When bitcoin goes down, the altcoin goes down. It is only when the bitcoin is stable that altcoin rises!

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

Crypto market is so predictable. When bitcoin  price goes up, the altcoin price comes down. When bitcoin goes down, the altcoin goes down. It is only when the bitcoin is stable that altcoin rises!
I used to draw attention to the fact that Bitcoin and Bitcoin have very different pricing moments, to be more precise, Independently from each other. Recently, very often I go in and see that Bitcoin has risen significantly, but we will open some even dropped.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:09 PM

I bit stand still answering to the question. If you see the level of ups and downs, its so small. The increment is less and the drop is very less.  This confirms that bitcoin is so firm and stable in its growth.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

I bit stand still answering to the question. If you see the level of ups and downs, its so small. The increment is less and the drop is very less.  This confirms that bitcoin is so firm and stable in its growth.
I dont think bitcoin will continue to go down. The demand of bitcoin is increasing and yes this means it keeps going strong that people use into bitcoin. So the price will even rise in the upcomig months.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

I dont think bitcoin will continue to go down. The demand of bitcoin is increasing and yes this means it keeps going strong that people use into bitcoin. So the price will even rise in the upcomig months.
I think that the current decrease in the price of bitcoin was due to increasing price of USD. USD price increased in international market, so it not only effect bitcoin but its effect is also there in all stock exchanges and now we can see the quick recovery of bitcoin to its original position. I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue increasing its price for some more time.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

Theory

What do you think?

The fork this coming October 25 can be the cause of this rally in pricing. I strongly believe that after Segwit2x will have major impact on bitcoin. The speculation in pricing is really hard since you can't easily predict bitcoin's price.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

bitcoin price won't be affected by the fork if people stop panic selling when the pork is soon to happen. bitcoin price goes down because many people selling their bitcoin so that's loss of demand and it cause bitcoin price to crash. as you can see more demand of bitcoin the price  of bitcoin is increasing so bitcoin price will depend on the people who's using it. bitcoin price will go down if many people sell their bitcoin before the fork.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:15:20 AM

Bitcoin is in high demand from remittance settlement etc. Bitcoin doesn'tjust go down after a certain ath!

It will go down for a while just like what happened yesterday but it was quite good again today so we just have to keep on waiting. I'm expecting the price of bitcoin to fall but because of the hard fork the price will be increasing again. And it's always an speculation that most of the people here are hoping that the price of bitcoin will be at good rate yearly, deflationary currency is the best and it's bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jaocoincrypto18

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Probably it will going down but in a slight margin only but not because of due to altcoins or BTC gold but simply because some people still afraid to risk their coin in which they are afraid about the segwit2X outcome, that they want to be sure that their starting investment would be safe if they will just sell their bitcoin to ensure that their money capital will be back safely.
syamster

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

you are right that bitcoin price will never go down because bitcoin demand already increasing too much faster everyone trying to buy bitcoin in huge amount for future everyone know that bitcoin price will go to double value in few months and for me its good opportunity to make you money in double amount in bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:27 AM

Yes it will, we know because bitcoin price are basically very easily influenced by buying and selling, will certainly experience a decline phase, and it seems after the fork bitcoin price will tend to experience a decline phase, but it seems like the price movement decreases that happens later.. I think it will be not so greatly down further.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:56:19 AM

Yes it will, depend on the market. If someone sell BTC much it will effect the price.
For this week, I see BTC the price up faster. So I think it will go up again.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Bulls and bears are the two forced that has been channelling the market direction in cryptocurrencies market and since this year we have witnessed a lot of corrections and recovery in bitcoin priceing. I have also been following the chart to see what actually influence bitcoin price and I find out that splitting and hardfork issues do affect the market in so many ways. To me I do believe that history always repeat itself and I disagree with the statement that bitcoin is going to fall in price as I speculate increases or pump.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

Yes it will, depend on the market. If someone sell BTC much it will effect the price.
For this week, I see BTC the price up faster. So I think it will go up again.
Yes I agree, We might know bitcoin will suddenly go down. But I think it just for only a few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.We still hold our remaining bitcoin because we noticed now that the value of bitcoin currency is really increase rapidly.
marcuslong
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

There are chances that bitcoin price will fall but since bitcoin is the only way for us to use and to earn money, Bitcoin now is in demand which people advertising it time to time and it also comes with social media and also from the t.v news they seeing the real potential of bitcoin i really love when the price of bitcoin is increasing.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:57:16 PM

There are chances that bitcoin price will fall but since bitcoin is the only way for us to use and to earn money, Bitcoin now is in demand which people advertising it time to time and it also comes with social media and also from the t.v news they seeing the real potential of bitcoin i really love when the price of bitcoin is increasing.
I think that today there are no prerequisites for a drop in the price of Bitcoin. Even the next fork does not need to raise any excitement and panic among users, like last time before August 1 and after. Therefore, we must observe, most likely, only a positive rise in the price of Bitcoin.
chickenado

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

you are right that bitcoin price will never go down because bitcoin demand already increasing too much faster everyone trying to buy bitcoin in huge amount for future everyone know that bitcoin price will go to double value in few months and for me its good opportunity to make you money in double amount in bitcoin.
As for me,I don't mind if bitcoin price will go down because we knew since then that it's just normal and if goes down,then eventually it goes higher or even higher. I don't see any problem with that though. The recurring situation is like a dejavu to everyone who knows well or the ones who inlvoved bitcoin from the very beginning. It will just keep on increasing this time since winter is coming. I think it will have a very nice bubble and the energy is there.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:37:56 PM

Bitcoin is in demand and you have watched the interview on Business Insider facebook page you'll understand that the price of bitcoin will never go down again. It may go down because of correction but it will really not going to be at dip anymore. Chances of going down are still there but what's higher chance is that the price of it will go to the top or fly to the moon.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Eugenar

Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:52:42 PM

Theory

What do you think?
Dumps and backdrops are always expected since Bitcoin is volatile succh that its market value changes from time to time. Why would its price need to fall? It will be better if it will continue rising. If the increase will be continuous, Bitcoin will be less volatile making it highly stable which is definitely in favor for us users and investors.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

Bitcoin is in demand and you have watched the interview on Business Insider facebook page you'll understand that the price of bitcoin will never go down again. It may go down because of correction but it will really not going to be at dip anymore. Chances of going down are still there but what's higher chance is that the price of it will go to the top or fly to the moon.
Bitcoin indeed is increasing its demand so this means price value of bitcoin will also continue to rise. Thera have been an adoption daily because of benefits offer to the users. Thus, I dont think bitcoin will go down the value, well lets observe after the hard fork.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:11:41 PM

Bitcoin indeed is increasing its demand so this means price value of bitcoin will also continue to rise. Thera have been an adoption daily because of benefits offer to the users. Thus, I dont think bitcoin will go down the value, well lets observe after the hard fork.

What's trending now the price of bitcoin has reached $6,000 and now it was back at $5,987 so I don't think it will go down anymore. Normal corrections are there but going down isn't possible to the extent that it will reach the lowest floor. We are now on the ceiling floor and bitcoin is starting to get out of it and wants to reach the next level, $7,000 incoming for the month of November.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Bitcoin adoption by governments is also a factor in making bitcoin grow faster, as the number of users increases, demand increases while the number of bitcoins remains constant, the principle of "supply - demand" has made the value of bitcoin increase.
sapnu

Merit: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

Theory

What do you think?
Still, backdrops are expected given the fact that Bitcoin is volatile but I think it won't be that much, referring to the backdrop. It will be in favor for its users and investors if the increase on it value continues for the next months to come. Maybe, if the price continues to increase, it will be able to reach the 7000$-mark before this year end ,and if the fork will be successful.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

From my opinion there are both the opportunity in bitcoin it prices may be increases or decreases but the chance of price of bitcoin increases is more because today is the world of bitcoin every people give their time and interest in bitcoin. The prices of bitcoin fluctuated every day every hour but it's depend on your luck that's it's price may increase and give the profit or decrease and loss the money. Nows a day bitcoin become more popular so that their price will not go down
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

Basing the event from the previous hard fork, we can expect to see bitcoin price dumping before the fork. The demand of bitcoin is going crazy, people are now preparing to get some good amount of BCG once they invest in BTC. I cas see that most people are now exchanging their bitcoin, and this really affect the price rising. Once in the dumping situation, we must be ready to buy as much as we could because it pump again after the fork.
eann014

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:55 AM

Yeah maybe bitcoin price will drop before next hard fork starts but I guess not that low because a lot of people now are holding their bitcoin because like what happen with the last hard fork after dropping down the bitcoin price it also recover fast and the price is much more higher than before.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

Yeah maybe bitcoin price will drop before next hard fork starts but I guess not that low because a lot of people now are holding their bitcoin because like what happen with the last hard fork after dropping down the bitcoin price it also recover fast and the price is much more higher than before.
Of course always down because BTC prices are fluctuating until now dude,even more so if after HF people will tend to sell more to gain profit.But whether BTC will drop drastically after HF is tense,because we all know at BCH.BTC prices even increase up. Wink

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature and that makes it more attractive for the investors as you cannot expect the same movement in it and it will go higher and lower depending on the market situation and now it is expected that price will go low after the fork so anything is possible with bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mace15

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:37:32 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature and that makes it more attractive for the investors as you cannot expect the same movement in it and it will go higher and lower depending on the market situation and now it is expected that price will go low after the fork so anything is possible with bitcoins.
Yes everything is possible in bitcoin because it is well known as volatile ever since. It is probably will go down little and it will recover and continues to rise. Because bitcoin has it's more users and support thats why I believe on bitcoin future.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:37 AM

Maybe because the reliance on internet most people don't have an wifi in their and did most of their transaction at mobile data connection well we can't hide the fact that's one of the few disadvantages of bitcoins as to other financial and trading industry. Well at least it has many features that some of them don't have.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

Bitcoin price it's indeed will definitely got a decrease at certain moments, but I think it seems that although bitcoin price will experience a decline later.. I'm sure it will not go down much further. Because surely there are still many people who will still buy bitcoin and using of bitcoin will be more used by many people as time goes by I guess.
Activitycoin

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Probably it will going down but in a slight margin only but not because of due to altcoins or BTC gold but simply because some people still afraid to risk their coin in which they are afraid about the segwit2X outcome, that they want to be sure that their starting investment would be safe if they will just sell their bitcoin to ensure that their money capital will be back safely.
No chance bitcoin price can go down because bitcoin is now arrived in Thailand which is good thing for bitcoin and day by day its users are going to increase so when demand is going high so the price will also go high there are always misconception about bitcoin that the price will go down which is not good that good thing is check the price on daily base by yourself.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Theory

What do you think?

No chance bitcoin price can go down because bitcoin is now arrived in Thailand which is good thing for bitcoin and day by day its users are going to increase so when demand is going high so the price will also go high there are always misconception about bitcoin that the price will go down which is not good that good thing is check the price on daily base by yourself.
Bitcoin value now was starting to fall down, maybe it was happen due to closer days of segwit. This coming October 25 hardfork was happen, I know that this day all crypto currencies in digital currency world were declining of price. However, I just keep holding my bitcoin and other altcoins because I know that they can manage it.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Bitcoin value now was starting to fall down, maybe it was happen due to closer days of segwit. This coming October 25 hardfork was happen, I know that this day all crypto currencies in digital currency world were declining of price. However, I just keep holding my bitcoin and other altcoins because I know that they can manage it.
the price recovered back  Grin Bitcoin prices are currently unstable and it is difficult to predict now. Bitcoin is being very much investor interest and fork 25/10 in coming to making Bitcoin prices fluctuating. I think after 25/10 Bitcoin price will to decrease slightly and then increase to the next record
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

I am also pretty sure with that since many people will sell their bitcoin gold for bitcoins we can expect that the price of bitcoin will go down for a little and we must use that opportunity to buy more bitcoins since by the end of December we can expect that rise again of bitcoin price we could actually expect about 7000$ by the end of this year.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

BTC price is going down?
I think it will go down but not too big in because bitcoin price enthusiasts are still big enough and have not been left by the community. bitcoin prices also dropped very small that is only about 2.7% so it is not too detrimental to the investors because of the increase that up to many fold.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:02:03 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:14:52 AM by Kloug

I am also pretty sure with that since many people will sell their bitcoin gold for bitcoins we can expect that the price of bitcoin will go down for a little and we must use that opportunity to buy more bitcoins

Define "a little". Will "a little" be more or less the value of a BTG?

And really, it's funny how everyone here agrees that the BTC will fall. Whether it's a little or not, you can make money out of a fall. And that's why I think it won't just fall a little. It will fall
-a little before the BTG because of those (like me) who prefer to keep things safe & cash on the artificial rise
-then right after the BTG because of those who had bought BTC's just for the free money (those won't buy BTC back), and everyone who predicted the dip & sell to buy back later
-then from the panic effect

Of course it will rise back, in a few weeks or months, I don't doubt that. Just consider what will make you win the most: betting on the dip or on the BTG. But you can't have both, only a few quick/lucky people will.
Of course you also have to combine with altcoins that will be fed back from the BTC after the fork, but I don't know if it's the same ones that will rise back. Perhaps one (eth?) will more than others.

(edit: is the dip starting right now as I'm writing? Looks like it)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

BTC price is going down?
I think it will go down but not too big in because bitcoin price enthusiasts are still big enough and have not been left by the community. bitcoin prices also dropped very small that is only about 2.7% so it is not too detrimental to the investors because of the increase that up to many fold.

Yup bitcoin value is still big right now, but it will sure go down anytime the hard fork would go near and a resistance or correction with the price would take place, I think this should call for a celebration for the community because we simply had an innovation with the value an all time high, but yes a good value can sure go down anytime but we can not surely know,
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

Level global public interest higher than those who sell their bitcoin handles. So, weakness value only little or short. And in the end, bitcoin continue pass above $7K for this year.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Hutalar

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:14:02 PM

Yes everything is possible in bitcoin because it is well known as volatile ever since. It is probably will go down little and it will recover and continues to rise. Because bitcoin has it's more users and support thats why I believe on bitcoin future.
Yes that’s true bitcoin price depend on market trade I don’t know why people are going to misguide the people since from last one week I’m going to check the price of bitcoin that its good and I’m sure end of the year the price will go high because this year is beast then last year and coming year will beat then this year because the users are increased this year than last year.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

Theory

What do you think?

Well I’m not agree bitcoin price will go down by any mean because recently bitcoin is arrived to Thailand day by day the users of bitcoins are going to inverse in every sector of bitcoin investors daily traders are also going to increase also some countries have accepted bitcoin in their countries and in some countries bitcoin have a credit card as well so bitcoin make a life easy and provide a lot of facilities to the people so there is no chance of bitcoin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: