Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price will go down?  (Read 2579 times)
danielgold20 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cshal

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

There is another coming change (segwit2x) in November. If successful it should give more confidence to bitcoin investors and the price will go up. So it depends on weight and combination of these 2 factors. I expect short and small correction but in the long run it will go up anyway.
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:30 PM

This is the pump and it will then be the dump which is what you are describing. History repeats itself and this happens very often.
danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

There is another coming change (segwit2x) in November. If successful it should give more confidence to bitcoin investors and the price will go up. So it depends on weight and combination of these 2 factors. I expect short and small correction but in the long run it will go up anyway.

can you expline a little bit more? what is that change? is that regarding  BTC GOLD? or something different?
danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

This is the pump and it will then be the dump which is what you are describing. History repeats itself and this happens very often.

what do you think when will be the dump?
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Eventually it will. When exactly it will go down is hard to predict though. Bitcoin Gold certainly plays a role in the current monstrous surge of BTC, but this situation has drawn quite some media attention (in my country at least) and lots of people are rushing into crypto in an attempt to make profit. If I would have to guess, I'd say the peak is near $10K this time for BTC and altcoin traders are really left in the dust for the time being. Was planning to go entirely into alts myself but now I'm quite hesitant.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin

What do you think?

Normally after the price increase of bitcoin and with other alt coins, we know what will happen next. I can't deny the fact that bitcoin price will go down and you know that it already happened before and will be in a continuous cycle. The price went to it's peak at $5,800 and was went back at $5,500 and it is still possible that it can go back to $5,000 and even $4,000. Just buy those alt coins that close to your heart since most of them are into discounted price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cshal

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

can you expline a little bit more? what is that change? is that regarding  BTC GOLD? or something different?

No these are 2 different things. This is fork to 2MB blocks.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

There's a possibilty that bitcoins price will go down, but we cant tell when will it happen since bitcoins price is not stable, though most of your theory really may affect bitcoins price.
I think you should always keep good thoughts about bitcoin, because that is one of the secrets of many bitcoiners who succeeded in this kind of bussiness. Grin Wink

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

Guess it will hit almost 6K soon before dropping to somewhere around 4K.

And I remember a few weeks back people complained when the price dropped to 3K because they bought at 4K  Smiley
lovinit

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

Theory

What do you think?

On the other hand i believe that as the price a rising its reaching a peak, thus a lot of people will sell due to fear of loosing...

What do you think of Bitcoin cash?
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

Yes bitcoin as an analysis of its recent historical performance will fall in price, nobody can tell when this will happen and by how much or by what percentage. Both gold and segwit forks will play a big role i think

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

Theory

What do you think?

Shouldn't be Bitcoin Gold be implemented in Oct. 25? Seems you are confusing with with the November Segwit2x.

It might be case though that investors are pumping bitcoin to get "free money'" which is Bitcoin Gold(BTG), we can't deny that fact. If you believed that the price should go down, then it can happen or not. We can speculate today but it might not happen on the actual. There's no good time to buy, if you have the funds ready and believed that the coins will take off then go get it. Personally, I would stay with bitcoin, because there is so much to gain, unlike in altcoin wherein there's a lot of pump and dump group doing their thing. If you are trapped, chances are you are going to lose and wait for several months just to recover your losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

Guess it will hit almost 6K soon before dropping to somewhere around 4K.

And I remember a few weeks back people complained when the price dropped to 3K because they bought at 4K  Smiley

just proves that you should be patient and just before hard forks is one of the best times to sell as thats when everyone is investing.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:52:50 PM

It's possible, although we're not seeing Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, or other major currencies go down in coorelation with the recent increase in bitcoin price.

If you believe that people are running up Bitcoin price to take advantage of the hard forks you should keep some case on the sidelines to buy after the impending drop in price after the airdrops. Yeah?
cshal

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:08 PM

On the other hand i believe that as the price a rising its reaching a peak, thus a lot of people will sell due to fear of loosing...

[/quote]

It has no future. Sell it if you still have it. Same is true for Bitcoin gold.
lovinit

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

It has no future. Sell it if you still have it. Same is true for Bitcoin gold.
[/quote]

Give me ur arguments? Why do u think its gonna be unsec.
MforMike

Activity: 63

Life is life

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

what do you think when will be the dump?

right after the fork, big whales will be cashing out and people who buy bitcoin for the sole purpose of earning free cash, will be droping out like mosquitos got caught by uv light trap

torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

BTC generally raises slowly but down sharply. I think thatit will continue raise around 6k after that it can down with BTC gold.If you want to invest BTC you should wait BTC gold.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Theory

What do you think?
Yes dear, "BTC price will go down" You are correct thinking
I think when bitcoin pump Altcoin will dump.also bitcoin Dump altcoin will pump.
BTC is a major effect on altcoin.
So you have a good decision to buy altcoin at this moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: