Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

I think DeepOnion has a great future, its one of the reasons I support this coin.

We have a need more than ever for true privacy coins, and this is one that really stands out.

It has a huge community so should be able to surpass other privacy coins such as Monero and Dash in the future.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

deeponion looks like a really nice project. The value of Deeponion is very suitable for investing.
I will follow developments
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

Guys, I don´t understand the hurry about the price. The DeepOnion community is growing every day and the dev is working very hard to implemment more features. He and his team are developing every thing that they prommised in the roadmap.

That´s why we don´t need to see the price at this stage. The coin is still under distribution so we need to be patiences to see an increment of the price.

For sure the price will raise because the features are really good, but we need to wait some time.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.

That's normal, this is why i'm asking for more people to join the airdrop.
So the coin dsitribution would be more spreading too many users.

I belive it would drop, but no more than $0.90

And its good opputunity for the investor. But once the airdrop end, we got no more dump and no more cheap coin.

Because after the airdrop (last round), when more exchange support onion, the buy wall would be more bigger than the dump wall.

Come on bitcointalk user, you dont want earn free $700 - $1000 dollars per week just by joining their airdrop?  Wink

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.

Palirai

Activity: 434
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

I completely support the community DeepOnion, because I see a great future in the project. Administration, which is not a word, but a showcase of its work. Responsive and pleasant participants on the forum.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.
Not to forget the story of XMR , i feel  that deeponion will reach at least 20 X of the current price in Q1-Q2 2018 because the development team are very active with huge community behind the project i think our story will be bigger than XMR and DCR . Time will tell and 2018 is not far only 2-5 months ahead.
Thank you
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

These guys here talking very optimistic. And its too optimistic it becomes lie.
Deeponion in my opinion, is good community backed project that will do around 5x easily in a year. But 20x. You gotta be kidding me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Shotz

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.
Onion is very well known since deepweb sites always end in .onion

Based on the target market of ONION which is being an anonymous coin, I would say the name fits perfect and will be adopted by many users of the deepweb community. ONION used a different protocol to make transactions a little more privatized than the more well known anon-cryptoes like XMR, ZEC, DASH.  ONION definitely has a nice future ahead.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

I bought a little. According to the road map, the price rise is potentially.
Shotz

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

The airdrop will be putting a lot of coins in circulation at one time once they're all over.  You have to hold onto atleast 90% of the airdrop coins you receive in order to be eligible for all the airdrops.  After the last airdrop a lot of users may sell and smart ones will hold.  After the airdrop event is when ONION will start its path to its true value!!!

green547

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

another shitcoin with no volume, move along folks.
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

blankz13

Activity: 67

https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

No way! dash is king, no way any other coin will replace it

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

I'm not sure about 10000% because sounds too big.

But 1000% for sure with technologies like DeepVault and DeepSend backing it. I didn't spend a single Onion from mines.
green547

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

theres no point buying now, once the airdrops are ended there is going to be a massive dump.  Since the airdrop participants get disqualified if the spend more than 10 percent of their air drop.
sellrai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

my opinion is that onions have a great future. The main reasons for this are good technologies in the field of anonymity and a strong community. After all, what is the value of this or that coin? The way people use it. If there is a strong community, then the future of DeepOnion looks very briht!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

BIBITBOT

Twitter
Youtube
Support
  Telegram
Chat
Register now!
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

They got their own forum https://deeponion.org/community/ with so many active member

ANN thread already reach 1500 pages

forum post on their own website, already reach 60,000 post

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

Onion is an interesting coin. I am a Monero lover, will definitely research about Onion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: