Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

Deep onion is good project with a lot of airdrop. Thats why this project has many support and community. But i dont think it will goes that high in 2018. There are many altcoin out there and also offer us anonymity. I think slow growing will be better for this coin. 3-4 years from now and when bitcoin hit 100k this coin also will be up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Deep onion is good project with a lot of airdrop. Thats why this project has many support and community. But i dont think it will goes that high in 2018. There are many altcoin out there and also offer us anonymity. I think slow growing will be better for this coin. 3-4 years from now and when bitcoin hit 100k this coin also will be up.

I think that the devs decide to change airdrop rules a little again and get more and more users to join the DeepOnion world. Its a good thing to spread around instead of having like 100 whales and nothing else. A lot of stuff incoming, changes in the official looks, wallet etc. I expect to hit a good 2018, but we will have to wait until airdrops are over and how decisions will be made until that time Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

Well it is an airdrop coin and there are some skepticism around it.

However, i think that there is room for it to grow. When it gets on a major exchange such as the likes of bittrex instead of being stuck being traded on Novaexchange, then the trading volume and price will both go up dramatically.

It's quite a risky venture, though.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:51:41 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 08:49:09 PM by andrei56

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:
https://imgur.com/a/RnjME
(please click the link above for "drooling").

Currently, only 1 exchange website support this coin witch is NovaExchange.
But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

They offer 40 rounds of airdrops.
Please visit https://deeponion.org/ .
Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.

With bitcoin as strong as it is now I do not see how can anyone argue that any coin can possibility overcome bitcoin, however deeponion seems like a good project, however the prediction is simply too high and I do not think the coin is going to get close to give profits of 10000%.
My bad. I think using this term is more accurate "10x coin".

from current price ($.7) 10x by the end of next year is very reasonable if dev team is able to keep up with the roadmap.
10x is a lot more reasonable and I think it can be reached I hope it does especially to all of those that have dedicated a lot of time to get those coins by participating in the giveaway, I’m not currently holding any but it is one of those coins that is on my radar and I will invest soon enough.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

I see this thread very honest and enthusiastic but This coin does not need thread like this.

No need for hype, it will come true very naturaally and all expectations will be overridden.
I hold significant ammoint of many project/coins
But the dev team of this - the clear vision - hard work and unseen support of huuuge community will make this happen. Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

nice concept. very interesting on this image. Smiley Hope I can join deeponion bounty after complete my campaign

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

They are in the process of changing the rules for the Airdrops.

It will now be based on how many coins you hold, rather than your rank on the forums I believe, and there will no longer be a 90% holding cap required to participate.

Just a minimum of 100 Onions to start the airdrops which is good.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

hard to join this signature bounty. they say need user active on the forum. but Sad I have my work so I can't online everyday like other member. so sad

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

hard to join this signature bounty. they say need user active on the forum. but Sad I have my work so I can't online everyday like other member. so sad

You just need to have 10 post every week , follow the rules, have an account on the official forum and be helpful to the community. DeepOnion's community has a lot of helpful member and support.

Keep in mind that DeepOnion's future is in our hands it will not grow if the community is not supporting it.
andrei56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

You just need to have 10 post every week , follow the rules, have an account on the official forum and be helpful to the community. DeepOnion's community has a lot of helpful member and support.

Keep in mind that DeepOnion's future is in our hands it will not grow if the community is not supporting it.
That is true for any project no only deeponion, a coin may be one of the best projects out there but if there is not a community supporting and promoting the project the coins is going to die very rapidly, this is why it is important to always remember that despite the high technology business we are in the people are still the ones that are the most important factor for the success of a coin.
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

Hello guys, you need to know that DeepOnion is coming to Cryptopia soon !

Cryptopia is a great exchange, and price will PUMP hard after Cryptopia release : I would advise you to BUY some Onions now Smiley

You can't tell I did not warn you after that... Smiley

Source : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/hey-you-guyss-cryptopia-is-coming.5812/

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

Yes they claim community big, the reason community is big is only for free coins, nothing to do with serious investors.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:38:51 AM

What makes it baby giant ? Because of its name is onion which related to darkweb ? Or because of its anonymousity ? Many coin offer the anonymousity transaction like zcash and monero. Monero is the great anon coin so far. You cant track the coin if you have sent it.deep onion price is still high because the people who got the airdrop cant dump it all or they will be kicked from their airdrop. In short time the price high, mid time it may be goes low and long term it possibly up.
maeddes

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

deep onion price is still high because the people who got the airdrop cant dump it all or they will be kicked from their airdrop. In short time the price high, mid time it may be goes low and long term it possibly up.

Well, thats not true anymore Smiley The rules have changed and the community tries to open up a lot more then it did before. And for me personally its still a long term thing. But in the end we will see where it ends up once the airdrop phase is over Smiley

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

It looks good so far, but Novaexchange is delisting it. I hope other exchanges list it. Is it only obtainable by the airdrop right now otherwise?

maeddes

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

It looks good so far, but Novaexchange is delisting it. I hope other exchanges list it. Is it only obtainable by the airdrop right now otherwise?

You can buy them on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC it got listed there last week i guess (not sure though).

pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

I am expecting grat things from Onion in 2018. I think it has a lot of potential to become the biggest anonymous cryptocurrency in the world and that it can easily achieve hits 5 dollars in the next year.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

There is no doubt this will be a huge project if the team can sustain their level of development, just 21 million tokens, I believe that a market cap of $200 million is achievable, all they need to get right is their marketing and work on the use case
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

I see this thread very honest and enthusiastic but This coin does not need thread like this.

No need for hype, it will come true very naturaally and all expectations will be overridden.
I hold significant ammoint of many project/coins
But the dev team of this - the clear vision - hard work and unseen support of huuuge community will make this happen. Wink

My thought exactly. I personally believe that posts such as the one the OP made are entirely counter productive and make the entire DO community look silly and desperate.

Which couldn't be further from the truth. In reality, DO has a great community, and a fantastic administrative and development team.

DO is far from my only holding, but I do have very high hopes for it's future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andrei56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Yes they claim community big, the reason community is big is only for free coins, nothing to do with serious investors.
Lets see if it works for them, deeponion seems like the most active bounty campaign, we do not know if the developers were right about distributing so many coins but we are going to find out eventually if they were correct about their strategy or if it was a major blunder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: