Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:55:56 PM

The coin has been doing great today,

Up to its All time high in terms of its Dollar value, hitting $7!

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:28:47 AM

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:40:31 AM

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.
Easx

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

On my opinion Status Token and Deeponion can x10 on middle of 2018. It should list on Bitfinex, binance and bittrex. All coins listed that platform 2x,3x. It takes time, but i realy believe that

maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.

Word! Hard work, much effort and a "together we are strong" menthality are the ingredients that make a powerful Onion.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

The community is bigger every day, after the dump at the end of the airdrop and be listed in the largest exchanges the price will have a 10X increment easily.
Rcvlieland

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

In my portfolio I have some Onions and they seem to look good. Only problem is that I am more of a reader than a writer and therefore I am not participating in the airdrop.
cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

Yeah see now how ONION grows stronger believe that he can be one of the best investments for 2018. Already to 7 dollars and it was approaching the end of the year. Once all the updates are completed we will see 100+
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Onion had the marketing in the bag since always because of their incentives are given to members to market. Now the word has gotten out they seem to have created a core team to market from the community to promote quality. Dev is also stepping up with fresh blood coming in. I do feel that Onion will be in the top 100 by Q2 2018 which would take it beyond double digits. 10000%? though? I would not mind that at all but I would not mind 1000%

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

This Onion looks very good right now. Price is still low I think.
Lot of pages are for this coin even this young.
lukemantova

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

The better and undervalued anonymous coin
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

I love deep onion, but one of the things that makes me a little nervous about it is the lack of a white paper. We are now very deep into the airdrop campaign and there is no sign of one. Having a more firm road map I think would help to take this coin out of the shadows and into more wallets.
NWJBL

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.

nice to see new memebers, airdrop is going on till april 2018, but there are also other ways to get onions without going to exchanges

visit community forum and be active, you will be rewarded for this ;-)

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

nice to see new memebers, airdrop is going on till april 2018, but there are also other ways to get onions without going to exchanges

visit community forum and be active, you will be rewarded for this ;-)

I would be interested in the community forum. I did buy some onion on a exchange and I am happy about it. In my mind is classified as a long shot currency with plenty of potential... and many chances of loosing too.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend, SmartContract and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:

I agree with you, hype is good and that never hurts a project. I hodl some onion long term as I think it can be a rocket. But I am also aware that there is a specific thread that says it is a SCAM. I just love risky stuff I guess Wink
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

From $0.90 (when I opened this thread) to --------> $9.00+

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Dio_Brando

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

How does it differ from, let's say, XSPEC?
Chironexxx

Activity: 148
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

From $0.90 (when I opened this thread) to --------> $9.00+

This is amazing!...and I'm sure that this is only the beginning! after the end of the airdrop period, the whole thing will go wild!

nothing to see here!
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

ATH $12 ... wow...  Shocked  Shocked

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: