Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to earn btc and altcoins?  (Read 9294 times)
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

I don't have much faith in bounty campaigns that pays in tokens as many of them doesn't pays you at the end of tenure if they don't raise funds as in that case its an waste of time and efforts so I believe in joining signature campaign that pays in bitcoins on weekly basis and so far I have always got paid for the work that I have done.
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

I don't have much faith in bounty campaigns that pays in tokens as many of them doesn't pays you at the end of tenure if they don't raise funds as in that case its an waste of time and efforts so I believe in joining signature campaign that pays in bitcoins on weekly basis and so far I have always got paid for the work that I have done.
Which ones are relevant now? I also would like to participate to this payment in bitcoins.

Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

Bы мoжeтe зapaбaтывaть мoнeты чepeз дoбычy, нo нa дaнный мoмeнт этo нe имeeт никaкoгo cмыcлa. Дoмaшняя дoбычa ceгoдня нeвыгoднa, тaк кaк пpoфeccиoнaльнaя гopнopyднaя фepмa тpeбyeт бoльшиx инвecтиций и длитeльнoй oкyпaeмocти.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

OMG! What is going on with the rates today??

I think it is normal that the rates of some crytos will go down, more alt-coins these days are dropping but bitcoin is pumping again and just relax and don't be panic! alt-coins will surely pump again.
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:12 PM

I am happy, because I worked on this forum. BTC is a good earning sources. I am growing my future, and help others people.
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:55:57 PM

I look at signature campaign and social media campaign every day it helps me.
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

Are there any signature bounties that pay in btc? Most of them seem to pay in that particular coin, which makes sense, but I haven't seen ones that pay in btc?
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:38:58 AM

I look at signature campaign and social media campaign every day it helps me.

through signature campaigns and social media is certainly the best solution to get bitcoin and altcoin, if you do not have the capital and ability to trade and invest, but being sure to join a signature campaign takes time and patience to get it, but it may be at risk a slight loss if compared with trading that has a risk of loss from all trading activities.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:12:40 AM

I've joined signature campaigns to earn altcoins. For me it is the best way to earn altcoins as it just requires you to promote the projects for how many weeks or months.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

What is your daily routine that you do in order to earn btc and altcoins?
Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

As of now I earn my bitcoins and altcoins through bounty campaigns, I think that joining bounty campaigns is the easiest way to earn btc and altcoins. Some people do trading but as of the moment I don't do that kind of thing. Some people also invest in ICO to earn coins, some people buy and sell their coins too. There are many ways to earn btc and altcoins, you should just find the way that suits you and your time the best.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

For me my routine and on my own experience I would be joining a signature campaign or a signature bounty campaign.In order to earn some of those bitcoins or altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

On my daily basis i do join some signature campigns from forum to social medias to earn some altcoind and Btc and and i do some trading to earn more than the useual signature campaigns.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:48 AM

Currently i am earning btc from the electroneum signature campaign and i am in my third week. Signature campaigns seem to be a very popular way of earning funds and some of them are very interesting

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
namye007@gmail.com

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:24:15 AM

Finding new HYIP to invest and exit the next day. Cheesy
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:59 PM

We all spend a lot of time looking for ways to earn Crypto. What I do daily is I definitely visit this forum everyday without fail and then also read some of the tweets,read messages on Discord and Telegram from some of the groups that I am part of and thats how I start my day. I spend lot of time on this forum tbh. I think this is one of the best Crypto forum.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

My daily routine to get bitcoin or altcoin is through trading and bounty programme

Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:53:15 PM

I am doing research on this forum.
I'm a software developer and I make money and invest in altcoins for example eth,waves

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

I do investments with legitimate sites and you have earnings on a daily bases. Trading is good too if you have a good platform to help with it; also accustomed with a robot which will help maximize your profit and to cut down on losses. Having a robot trade for you is like you are taking about 20% decision and the robot does mist of the 80% trading for you. Other areas of earning is also through bounties and buying into ICOs.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:42 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:07:56 PM by BUK2016

I post on a daily basis here in this forum in other to promote different project and get paid in return with bitcoin. Am equally into social media campaign for some companies and I earned some amount of Bitcoin as well. I also trade altcoins despite the fact that there are up and down in trading, but still I make reasonable profit at the end.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

I post on a daily basis here in this forum in other to promote a project for jibrel Network and get paid in Bitcoin  value in return. Am equally into social media campaign for some companies and I earned some amount of Bitcoin as well. I also trade altcoins although there are up and down in trading but still I make some Bitcoin at the end.
Yes for me that the way that we can earn btc and altcoin for us to earn we have to be flexible in all things on all way here for you to earn just like joining on some campaign then you can earn btc trade your altcoin at the end you can earn altcoin or btc depends on what you want. But this way of earning are the best way for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███