Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to earn btc and altcoins?  (Read 9294 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

If I want to try a Faucet site (just for fun, i know you can't have real earnings using these), what do you think it's the best?
It is not the best mate!
If you have skills you can render, you can make use of bitcoin freelance sites to earn more or even build your account very well to earn via this forum. You will be introducing malware into your browser or your system if you are considering clicking on some faucet sites. There is nothing fun about it.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

Joining in a signature campaign is what I do earn Bitcoin or altcoin and got my payment weekly.its not hard to earn it.you just to post on this forum at the same time you learned about crypto currency.
cOoper_@yden19

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

What is your daily routine that you do in order to earn btc and altcoins?
Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

ha ha ha ha it is very simple process first you have to join in coin trading after you have to absorve coins trading open a alt coins trading. from that you have to earn some profit next open bit coin account in that you have to invest few amount of money. present bit coin had more values so once you invested in bit coin it can gives you more profit so once you have to try to invest in to bit coin. so both are equal i mean alt coins and bit coins has great demand.so once you try to invest in to this and earn profit.
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

I earn from signature campaign and trading! Trading shoukd fetch some hansome reward if you are patient and calculative! The cryoto currency market is versatile and there is opportunities at every door! Just be patient, learn and gather experience!

How do one start signature campaing? And what are requirements, also how much you get paid?
Leesongsong

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?
You have to join in a coin trading. Then you have to observe coins trading then open an alt coins trading. From that, you will already earn some profit. Then open a bitcoin account and invest some amount of your money. I can say that both are equal and has a great demand.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

to get bitcoin and altcoin besides doing my trading usually follow bounty program. I can get altcoin and btc from some bounty programs and I think it's profitable.

Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I able to earn bitcoin and altcoin I am answering questions at bitcoin talk forum just like what I am doing now. In bitcoin talk forum I just need to answer the questions that they have and they will be giving me a bitcoin in exchange to the effort that I do. it helps me a lot especially in my financial needs.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

Just join a signature so you can earn some btc, and if you want to earn more btc just join to an airdrop so you can earn some btc too, and you need to become active when you join to a signature so you can earn more, that's all.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:18:16 PM

I am earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign that pays me on weekly basis and I don't have any experience of earning altcoins as I| have never joined any bounty campaign that pays in tokens as there were some bounty campaigns in the past who didn't pay their participants as they were not able to raise enough funds so joining them can be really risky.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:22:49 PM

I mine a lot of my coins. I participate in bounties, faucets and signature campains. I also buy when prices are down. Basically anything I can do to accumulate more of the coins I believe in!

kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

Another alternative you can do to get altcoin is by mining it. such as Zcash you can mine it using multiple GPUs.
or if you want free of charge you can mine PoSToken, just save some PoSToken in your MEW after saved for 3 days then PoSToken you have will increase.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:32:56 PM

I participate in bounty campaigns, but I choose exceptionally quality projects and don't run for quantity. Also I create a different artwork and this also allows me to earn some altcoins in various bounty campaigns. But of course I'm thinking about my not big project, but I haven't yet decided what it is Smiley

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

In the past four months when I started hoping to earn bitcoin. Then ill try those faucet, solving captcha, watching videos to get some satoshi's  then when I ask my friend he told me to join in this forum. So i can learn a lot of things here. Now I joined a signature campaign in this forum hoping that my first ever campaign will be great and expecting to earn a bitcoin. And most off all I'm starting enjoying it now. 
hehemon

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

i dont think there are any other activities to earn some bitcoins and altcoins except other than trading & selling, joining bounty campaigns. if ever there's anything to earn cryptos, it is probably faucets and solving captchas. tho i think faucets does not work anymore or only few sites work.
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

I don't think I really get that signature campaigns, let's say that I have Member title on forum, how much BTC could I earn in a week or month?
Mirroma

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:05 PM

Trading is how I mainly earn/lose BTC and other alts.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:47:19 AM

to get bitcoin and altcoin besides doing my trading usually follow bounty program. I can get altcoin and btc from some bounty programs and I think it's profitable.
Bounty programs and signature campaigns are really profitable to earn these two at same time but there are also more option like freelancing and blog writing and these are for the skill full and professional degree holders who have no jobs they must try these things so that this will help them to earn a lot in this field otherwise campaigns are the best option to earn coins as much as possible.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

The best way in my opinion is to trade. I started with buying FIAT of USD1000. Never looked back since.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:08:31 AM

Im doing signature campaign and bounty campaign this is the one that help me a lot to get bitcoin and other altcoins.if the main investment is available its good to focus on it while trading this is the best way to earn the maximum profit and same as the bitcoin by doing this it will increase your skills for investing
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

I earn bitcoins through signature campaigns.And also I earn altcoins through bounty campaigns also.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: