Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to earn btc and altcoins?  (Read 9294 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Earn btc and altcoins work with Bounty campaign and trade.Crypto trade start ti investing some money and earn Btc and altcoins.If you work hard with ICOs bounty campaign and signature campaign you get many altcoins.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:32:37 PM

You can learn how to code and use your skills to freelance on this forum or other online communities (you will get paid in either btc or fiat, but you can then convert the latter to your coin of choice in any exchange!)

shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

I spent one hour in morning to fill Airdrops and 1/2 an hour in evening to post reviews.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

I spent one hour in morning to fill Airdrops and 1/2 an hour in evening to post reviews.

There are many ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins . I think trading is the best source for all the people . If you want to trading, you need proper plan. A good plan make your future .

prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

You can learn how to code and use your skills to freelance on this forum or other online communities (you will get paid in either btc or fiat, but you can then convert the latter to your coin of choice in any exchange!)

Can you tell me more about it? Code what exactly?
ridhonofri23

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Mine comes from mining
where i can mining in the web ?
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

What is your daily routine that you do in order to earn btc and altcoins?
Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?
I invest in coins that I know that will go up in value.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

Apart from earning a small amount of bitcoin on another money making forum, all I've earned so far is from bitcoin talk campaigns, signature and social media campaigns.
I think signature campaigns are the best and easiest free method to earn bitcoin. A very handsome amount in dollars per week too, so its worth the time and effort to stay active on btct.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Well the things i do everyday to earn bitcoins and altcoins are mostly signature campaigns that pay euther bitcoins or altcoins by stake, social media campaigns, trading, and joining airdrops that are promising. That's pretty much it. But not really trading a lot since i don't have a lot of free time. Since i am still a student. Hence, i only do day trading seldomly.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:48 AM

Earlier,i earned bitcoins by working in signature campaign.Then i started to buy altcoins with that bitcoins.By this way,i increased my bitcoins.I didn't try any faucet sites as earning was very low.

I did not invest in any bounty campaigns as we could not surely expect it to get success.

I had also participated in facebook and twitter campaigns,but the offers are not frequent enough to earn more.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

I participate in bounty programs and signature campaign also. After getting some coins I'm going to invest, but if I learn the market specific much more. Will see...

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

Not so far ago I started trade altcoins and get some profit from it, one of my biggest routine is reading and learning about altcoin and trading. Also I participate in bounty programms as well, it still profitable and not so hard.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

there are loads of ways to do it. as you have been told, you can get into a signature campaign, get bounties for translating and FB or Twitter campaign. You need to be active on the forum and you will see how it works and what to do to get some btc/altcoins

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

Bounties are actually the best thing here that could earn you many altcoins through twitter and facebook as well as signature campaigns.
Some campaigns also allow partial bitcoin payments and the remaining in tokens after the end of ICO which is also a very exciting pay structure.
I mostly try to join signature campaigns that allow both types of payments because tokens may start with better price and could increase in value in the future, so I could get better amount in fiat as bitcoin also gains time to time.
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

Many alternatives to earn  btc or alt. However, I am more interested to trading with reason time efficiency. Bounties are also profitable according some members here. However, I am less interested because it's very inconvenient.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

which I did to get Altcoin and Bitcoin for now I work on bounty and invest a bit in Altcoin.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

I do some bounties, on socmed and postings here in the forum, you just have to identify a good project to work on.  AIRDROP is also an alternative to earn some altcoins, but only a few a reliable in the past few weeks, but it's worth to try.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:24:57 PM

Diversifying the investment into different altcoins with small value and holding for a longer time period is the best way to earn good. Here based on the pumping and dumping of the specific altcoins the selling or exchanging to other assets need to be done.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:33 PM

I think joining various signature and bounty campaigns are the easiest way to earn both Bitcoin and altcoins.you can also earn a healthy amount of profit from trading and investing your coins but both of them are a little risky considering the volatile nature of the market. You can also earn tremendous profits by gambling but the earnings depend entirely on your luck.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

I usually join signature campaigns of good projects. They are great way of earning alt coins. You can convert these coins to bitcoin if you wan or you can let them be and gain value as altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: