Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
cooperly

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Is LALA World promoting their wallet and bill payment service in India?
LALA world App is not particularly Promoting or focusing on these 2 services,they have other services comingup as well. They have just started with the lending services In India and all these services will be available globally very soon.
The most interesting part of LALA is, Fiat Lending Starts through LALA’s India-based NBFC - 16th July'2018 including launch of full fiat lending technology platform. It would be a good opportunity for all the loan seekers.
Definitely, That's right and on the off chance that somebody has any uncertainty about lala or identified with their venture and guide, ask here it is smarter to every one of us also. so we will likewise think about the item to an ever-increasing extent.
Utilizing the phenomenal experience of Karan Bhatia who is taking care of the loaning some portion of LALA all inclusive will give us all the more astounding news soon. yet, it is thinkable to every one of us what they will get new the market, which does not exist at the time.

Yes one can only stay in the market if you have something new which others are not giving in this competitive market.  
It means that today LALA Lending has been started ?
Might be not yet, But think so it will start today because its not ended yet. still 16 july 2018 running.
Does it impact the price of lala tokens, when the lending part will be started?
I also think so that it will effect LALA tokens price but market is a volatile place no one can actually tell whats gonna happen next.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Seems like BTC is going to go under 6k again. Really want to get some lala, but if BTC goes to test new lows might get cheaper lala. What to do what to do?

LALA is a great project, founders have passion about helping the immigrants, connecting them with their families members back at home via Lala package, including financial product, insurance,etc...

LALA is an undertaking with dreams and objectives and separated from that their organizers are completing an awesome activity they are helping settlers, as those individuals confront the issues which nobody even knows and LALA is dealing with that.
Sheerin_

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

LALA world App is not particularly Promoting or focusing on these 2 services,they have other services comingup as well. They have just started with the lending services In India and all these services will be available globally very soon.
The most interesting part of LALA is, Fiat Lending Starts through LALA’s India-based NBFC - 16th July'2018 including launch of full fiat lending technology platform. It would be a good opportunity for all the loan seekers.
Definitely, That's right and on the off chance that somebody has any uncertainty about lala or identified with their venture and guide, ask here it is smarter to every one of us also. so we will likewise think about the item to an ever-increasing extent.
Utilizing the phenomenal experience of Karan Bhatia who is taking care of the loaning some portion of LALA all inclusive will give us all the more astounding news soon. yet, it is thinkable to every one of us what they will get new the market, which does not exist at the time.

Yes one can only stay in the market if you have something new which others are not giving in this competitive market.  
It means that today LALA Lending has been started ?
Might be not yet, But think so it will start today because its not ended yet. still 16 july 2018 running.
Does it impact the price of lala tokens, when the lending part will be started?
I also think so that it will effect LALA tokens price but market is a volatile place no one can actually tell whats gonna happen next.
I am eagerly waiting to get the news about commencement of lending services from LALA members. According to their roadmap, it was about to start today but till now there is no information about it. Hopefully we will soon get this information from their side.
Rachael94

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Feels good to know there is someone who cares about the needy people. It will be an achievement when the project goes global.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

LALA World build the fiat lending in India when it will be announced for other countries ?

It is yet to announce in India also and waiting for the same what you said in next part so that people can get benefit from there financial services which will help the person in there financial goals.

In there app there are many services which they have shown but not live yet why they are there when they are not live yet or when all these services will get live as yesterday i have done recharge and it was very easy  to use then i headed to other features and found that other services are not live  
Have you really tried it for your personal recharge? I was also thinking to do same but my mobile have enough balance already, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That's very good from as an investor perspective.
Also, you can pay your friends or family bills buddy!  Grin Grin Grin

yes i have tried and you should also try it is easy to use app and takes less time while doing transaction and also i have saved my financial details of my card so that next time it will take more less time to do the transactions and more over i also got an email that i have saved card which is good thing from security point of view.

I think none of the other use to send e mails like this and you are right if we think according to security point of view this is important that each and every notification is coming through e mails that is good to see.
Receiving notification from the LALA side will be better, But I do not think it is mandatory if they can create a notification section in the App, so every one can get notification in one place.
Agreed, that would be more easier for everyone who is the little bit lazy Wink , and we can say one more thing if lala will give Us authority to send our feedback in the application. IMO, will be great feature.

I think that they should consider small things as it will make huge difference and these are the little things which make everything big GO BIG LALA
You have much experience of all these things, more surely it is true people forget to work on their small issues and small problems so after the time they got stuck in big problem. But it is starting as of now it will be a good platfrom for all of us we need to show some patience for that so we can get excellent app.
I think we really need to give that space and chance to LALA World. In such a short span of time they have done a great job. launching an app to sort out the community problems, how about we give some credit guys. Talking about small things, LALA is actually focusing on those petty issues that go unnoticed by the big fish in the sea. Let's just have some patience and see what LALA has to offer us in the future. Smiley

Indeed we should offer credit to them who worked day and night to accomplish this objective and also it is with everybody we just observe the things which has not been done and donot see the things which has been done I figure we ought to welcome them. rather than saying that they are not doing.
Rachael94

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

In LALA app there is a feature to create pin why it is not a 4 digit pin and other thing that why they have not enabled it through finger print sensor there should be both option as it is easy to use finger print sensor as it would take very less time
Fingerprint is a good option, either they can select the face recognition feature also, so if someone doesn't have fingerprint sensor mobile so he/she can use face recognition mode.
Fingerprint sensors are now like a basic function in every phone but the face recognition is a new thing ,so Fingerprint Sensor has to their and its a good security feature as well for LALA world App.
Yes, you are right. Thank you for your feedback.

I think there would be all options like finger print, pass code, face recognition so that every one can enjoy security feature  Grin
It will be interesting LALA Wallet to start with will be able to do Prepaid, DTH and Data Card top-ups and recharges online of around 29 different service providers. Looks like big news are coming soon.
Hell yeah!Big news are gonna come very soon. LALA World has a lot to offer in the coming days. The year ahead is filled with exciting opportunities delivered by LALA World in the fintech sector.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

In LALA app there is a feature to create pin why it is not a 4 digit pin and other thing that why they have not enabled it through finger print sensor there should be both option as it is easy to use finger print sensor as it would take very less time
Fingerprint is a good option, either they can select the face recognition feature also, so if someone doesn't have fingerprint sensor mobile so he/she can use face recognition mode.
Fingerprint sensors are now like a basic function in every phone but the face recognition is a new thing ,so Fingerprint Sensor has to their and its a good security feature as well for LALA world App.

I think there would be all options like finger print, pass code, face recognition so that every one can enjoy security feature  Grin
It will be interesting LALA Wallet to start with will be able to do Prepaid, DTH and Data Card top-ups and recharges online of around 29 different service providers. Looks like big news are coming soon.
Hell yeah!Big news are gonna come very soon. LALA World has a lot to offer in the coming days. The year ahead is filled with exciting opportunities delivered by LALA World in the fintech sector.

Yes the way LALA has started in recent days they are coming with something new everyday which is necessary so that everybody can see what they are and they are doing what they said.
Sheerin_

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Yes the way LALA has started in recent days they are coming with something new everyday which is necessary so that everybody can see what they are and they are doing what they said.
We are soon going to see the results as LALA is working tirelessly day and night. They are launching new services with multiple features that will help to upgrade the unprivileged society at large.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

I got new news that Lala world began doing chip away at Lala lending and they are conveying credit for private venture. a portion of the business are conveyed advance today it's a decent and huge news.
Sheerin_

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

Yesterday again LALA took one step to the lead. They started their new service of LALA Lends which they assured to do so. They are offering mainly in two segments in their first phase –
Micro and Nano Credit (MANC): for individuals
MSME loans: for Mirco Entrepreneurship
Rachael94

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

I got new news that Lala world began doing chip away at Lala lending and they are conveying credit for private venture. a portion of the business are conveyed advance today it's a decent and huge news.
oh, Yes! so I was going through LALA world's twitter page and I got to about LALA lending. Saw their first disbursement on lala lends social media page. This is just awesome. Way to go LALA World.
Rachael94

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

So yesterday I got to know about LALA lending. let's have a chat on what it is all about and how do we actually feel it will bring a change?
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

So yesterday I got to know about LALA lending. let's have a chat on what it is all about and how do we actually feel it will bring a change?
Hello Racheal, How are you?
Yes, please, feel free to ask any question if you have regard to the LALA Lending.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Yes, please, feel free to ask any question if you have regard to the LALA Lending.
How lends works?
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 06:16:18 AM by lalawallet

LALA Lends is Ready to Empower the Lives of Millions
LALA World is extremely enchanted about Lending its first loan via its lending arm, LALA Lends. With this initiative, LALA has come closer to its ultimate objective to serve the unbanked and underserved population, as we can now provide loan services in India through Rising Straits Finance Pvt. Ltd. a non-banking financial company (NBFC). We have successfully signed an agreement to acquire and the application for the change of Board is with the governing authority - Reserve Bank of India.
We plan to offer loans in two segments in the first phase:
1- Micro and Nano Credit (MANC): for individuals.
2- MSME Loans: for Micro Entrepreneurship
Read the Full Article Here
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Rachael94

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

How lends works?
Yeah, the first and obvious question, what is your vision and mission?
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

How lends works?
Hey Carlos,
LALA Lends recognize the need of that extra push to make your dreams witness the light of day. Our micro-lending products give you enough financial freedom to start your own business and at the same time take care of the needs of your family.
Please have a look at below steps to know process of LALA Lends.
1- Answer a few simple questions and get your eligible lowest rate in few minutes
2- Review your approved application and accept your loan
3- Sign your contract and receive money in as fast as 24 hours

To know more about LALA Lends, Please visit here :- https://www.lalalends.com/

cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

How lends works?
I feel like LALA Lends mission and vision is to Empower the needy and give them support so that the needy can also grow and with blockchain concept backing them up they are creating a Trustworthy platform for Everyone.
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

How lends works?
Good question,
Our Vision is - To provide easy access to the credit for micro entrepreneurs and individuals worldwide who are not served by traditional banks due to lack of collateral and reliable credit history.  
To know more please visit here :- https://www.lalalends.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: