Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Bear market isn't an excuse for this lack of engagement.
In fact, you should be even more sensitive to what's going on, it's not like there's hundreds of messages to keep up with everyday.
Answer the question, and ban people that just want to bash and bring project down.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Bear market isn't an excuse for this lack of engagement.
In fact, you should be even more sensitive to what's going on, it's not like there's hundreds of messages to keep up with everyday.
Answer the question, and ban people that just want to bash and bring project down.
Maybe the team need to answer all the queries of their members/ participants/ investors/ supporters regarding the project and the status of the project. Bashers will always come especially if the project is good yet they didn't do or see any changes or progress of the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Scepticism about #technology is the underlying factor, acting as a barrier to adoption. #Blockchain is often compared to #Bitcoin & other #Cryptocurrencies, but its applications are limitless to various industries. https://blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-decrypts-myths-about-blockchain/
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Yep, yep, yep, the app is good and the idea is great and we all know these quite simpe things. but I still don't understand what's going is? And where is the Lala representative which have to answer the questions to chill the wave of negative frustration

Scepticism about #technology is the underlying factor, acting as a barrier to adoption. #Blockchain is often compared to #Bitcoin & other #Cryptocurrencies, but its applications are limitless to various industries. https://blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-decrypts-myths-about-blockchain/
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

That may be the case in the USA, the rest of the world is not bothered by your politics. Yes perhaps a better role model could be found, but I think the idea was to show a woman who is instantly recognisable to people in the target markets
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

That may be the case in the USA, the rest of the world is not bothered by your politics. Yes perhaps a better role model could be found, but I think the idea was to show a woman who is instantly recognisable to people in the target markets

What happened to those investors who paid like 40 cent/lala token? huge loss, however, if the market bounce back and Lala become the world financial crypto project, awesome future return
theleaf

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

Yep, yep, yep, the app is good and the idea is great and we all know these quite simpe things. but I still don't understand what's going is? And where is the Lala representative which have to answer the questions to chill the wave of negative frustration

Most of crypto prices are mostly speculated and most investors invest their saving and hard earn working money without much investing knowledge, crypto market is way too volatile
theleaf

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

Until crypto market gains mass adoption, like the internet today, prices are mostly speculated with the believe that projects will be able to deliver what they promise in their white paper
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

41% of Indians are still unaware of collateral free microcredit programs and get involved with informal lending entities. AskLALA about micro credits and how to avoid a bad debt crisis.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

What happened to those investors who paid like 40 cent/lala token? huge loss, however, if the market bounce back and Lala become the world financial crypto project, awesome future return

I still wonder why people paid so much in that auction? I'm sure the team first and foremost want the project to benefit migrants, give people an equal chance etc but at the same time they accepted such high bids in that auction while now not really showing any means of benefitting token holders to get back to this 40 cent price again. I hope some kind of mechanics get introduced that will benefit all token holders.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
zayzik

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

For most of us privileged people working to fulfill our desires, there is an ignorance of the fact that the other half of the world is wor
king towards their needs.
For most of us privileged people working to fulfill our desires, there is an ignorance of the fact that the other half of the world is working towards the
Such is the power of micro loans which help in the upliftment of people and societies across the world by giving them the crucial helping hand which can determine their future and the future of lives attached to them.ir needs.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

Things could be less hard if you had come to market few months earlier.. but I think it'll make LalaWorld story even more impressive when it comes out of this nightmare.
Let's work for break even, market will still be there waiting for LalaWorld global acceptance.
ajieafianto

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

I would recommend you to make LaLa ready for bull market by arranging agreements with the more varied exchanges... LaLa and they don't need   publicity it right know... just saying get it it ready for bull market. Think it would create more volume, investors and customers.When I see products is almost ready
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Well, for me it is better that Lala World team will do their best to be able to give their investors and supporters a big comeback from the market. And make their platform smooth and ready for the users.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Shuman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Hi there!

I think that was the absurdly high price per token. However, the project is live and development is continuing. Sankalp all the time visit different blockchain events to drive up the Lala for mass adaptation. what was happening with the token worth nowadays? - I don't understand...

Best wishes!
Shuman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Most of crypto prices are mostly speculated and most investors invest their saving and hard earn working money without much investing knowledge, crypto market is way too volatile

Hello theleaf!

I have to agree with the point of high volatility of the cryptomarket - it's true. no doubts about speculation, I'm interested in - what exactly the reason was the drop the price of the token within the working product, just curious )) btw I am hodler and can wait. patience is the key. peace Smiley

Best wishes!
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

Increasing global presence by making International Mobile Recharge Service available for 15 more countries from UAE through LALA World App.
Read more: https://blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-app-solidifies-its-global-presence/

Download the LALA World App now.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Shuman

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

Hi there!

I think I've understood what is going on with the Lala token - the team has dumped the price for easy mass world adoption. Such a low price can attract many people around the world to try and use Lala app for everyday usage.

Best wishes!

Increasing global presence by making International Mobile Recharge Service available for 15 more countries from UAE through LALA World App.
Read more: https://blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-app-solidifies-its-global-presence/

Download the LALA World App now.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Millions of voiceless people living through vulnerable conditions are forced to make impossible choices. Together we can make a difference. LALA World celebrates  "World Humanitarian Day" and is doing its bit by bringing a difference in human lives.
WorldHumanitarianDay https://t.co/jA4VyUBJCz
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

In terms of the Lala token value, today is the very low price of the token, I don't know either what happened to this token. Though, I read a lot of positive feedbacks from people but why the value is keep on decreasing instead of increasing.

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: