Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins  (Read 21119 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:01:54 AM

glad to hear things are going well with All4BTC, really enjoy using the service you guys provide Smiley
all4btc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:12:34 AM

Hi and we are happy that you got so much value from our service! Please let us know If there is anything we can improve. Kind regards
aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:54:57 PM

Hi,

your order for the coffee machine is placed and the payment done.
Since we fulfill from 20 up to 30 orders from customers around the world, please always allow up to 24 hours to proceed.

Thanks for your business and patience.
We are really happy to serve any bitcoin user!

Kind regards,
The All4btc Team from Berlin

PS:

If you have further questions about it, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
I also have a question for you: Could I get a short testimonial from you about our service? It'd be extremely helpful.

In order to improve the satisfaction of our customers, we have partnered with the independent review site Trustpilot to collect customer reviews.
All reviews, good, bad or otherwise will be viewable immediately.

Click here to rate us

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, received confirmation that the item has been purchased, looking forward to taking delivery, very happy with your service so far and will definitely be looking to make more purchases in the future
nasirkhalid

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:34:02 AM

placed my order and received email confirmation within 6 hours!
excellent service guys!
hats off to you Jan!
can't tell you how happy i am to be able to purchase from ebay with bitcoin since paypal is such a hassle in the non supported countries
and your fees are pretty reasonable too!
if i get my product nice and shiny in time i will be your regular customer  Smiley
really appreciate your efforts! i pray for your continued success !
all4btc

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:43:58 AM

Hi, thanks for your review and understanding for our fee policy.

We are a pretty small company, just check the website of our incubator.
Our team consists of bitcoin enthusiasts, the CTO, CEO and myself we are working around the clock to fulfill all needs of our customers.

We really focus on speedy order fulfillment and premium customer support (mainly via email and phone).
We are always happy to help out, just let us know if there is any question!

Kind regards, Jan
iskhazy

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:52:27 PM

judging by this thread. i think you earned yourself a customer. i went looking for a way to spend my btc on ebay. and i found you guys.
soon i'll be routing my purhcases through you guys. can't wait to make my first ever "ebay, btc purchase!" : )
StinkyS4L

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:15:48 PM

This is interesting. Do I need to give you my info for shipping?

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4079

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:15:32 AM

This is interesting. Do I need to give you my info for shipping?

Of course you need to send your shipping address, look at step number two -> http://about.all4btc.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
all4btc

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

Hi at all,

yes, crucial are the product link(s), your shipment address and your bitcoins in advance.
We are basically your personal shopping agent for all kind of ecommerce e.g. consumer goods, electronics ... incl. from Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Zalando, PayPal etc.
Please make sure to check whether the seller offers shipments and for which price to your destination.

Kind regards

PS: By email request, we re-ship products through our Germany office but it takes much longer and we need to charge twice for shipment.
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4079

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:54:04 PM

Got my parcel from ebay, I decided to leave a small response.
Everything was fine, i like so many informational mail (four overall: two from all4btc site, one from paypal about payment status, one about order status from ebay seller). But it would be better if the text in one of letters was in English, but not German.
And i fully support what 01BTC10 said:
The problem is that once an order get confirmed you get a link that contains purchasse, order status and personnal information. This page is unprotected and any observing adversary get the name and delivery address by simply visiting that link. This page also let you contact support directly and show previous support message history. It could then be possible to change the delivery address since there is no verification that the support request is made from the legitimate buyer. Support message forwarding to email is optional and not enabled by default making this attack trivial. If email forwarding has been enabled then you can simply call them directly. I asked to a german speaking friend to call for me to change delivery address but it could have been a social engineering attack as well. Security should be increased.

And fees are pretty high if compare with bitsumo. I paid 7 usd fees with order price 18.16 usd, it's almost half!  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tokarev1972

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:41:41 PM

Does this website work?
all4btc

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:56:26 AM

Hi at all,

for sure our website works, since 2013.

Our email system covers our automatic order & payment confirmation and the order & payment status from the seller site.

If any news are popping up regarding delivery or order status we forward the relevant conversations to keep our users up to date.

We translate all email conversations into English, sorry if we mixed up your one @xandry.

Sorry for the fee, at the moment we can't really do something about it.

Our main market is in Europe with Euro, you can do an order with a min. fee of 5 EUR or 2.38 % of the total invoice amount.

Regarding the security issue: The site is protected by encryption and only available for us and our users.
If somebody wants to change the delivery address (it very rarely actually happens), we make sure to verify users identity by secondary measures.

Let us know if you got further questions or feedback, we are happy to implement updates.

Kind regards,
All4btc
xmaxbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

Hallo bitcoiners,

I would like to show you our newest project where you can order all amazon products with bitcoins.

It works for amazon.com , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de

Visit the site www.all4btc.com and fill the ASIN (amazon standart identification number) into the ASIN field.

Or use our google chrome application , than you can use the "buy with bitcoin" button directly on the amazon website.

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

We take a very small commision which is much cheaper than exchange first and wait for your money...

You can use the fastest, most established and cheapest sellers on amazon without waiting for euros.

We are hoping for some feedbacks

regards

all4btc.com team

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

This is all I found when I clicked on your link.
all4btc

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

Hi xmaxbit,

the quote is from Summer 2013, just the link is not valid anymore.

Please find the manual and the download link for our chrome extension linked here.

Thanks for the technical feedback.
peutit

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:11:19 PM

do you ship to france ?
all4btc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:37:54 PM

Hi,

All4btc is your personal agent who pays the seller for your goods / services / online shopping cart in your name to ship directly to your destination (or via email).

If the seller offers shipment conditions and pricing at the product page, we are happy to order for you.

Please check restrictions by the marketplace, seller, product or destination country and the pricing and tax import.

Don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Kind regards
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:19:50 AM

I am thinking to buy some goods from Amazon. This is good to know that there is such option. I will check and hopefully use your service shortly.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

Just few words about All4BTC service. I make 2 orders recently. One small 20£ and one for 200+ I did order at 23.00 and next day by 12.00 I had my orders complete, emails from all4btc confirming and few hours even courier tracking number. I highly recommend this service.
Thank you. 
Christian1998

Activity: 474
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:45:30 PM

I had already bought my new GPU, my new 4K TV and much more small things here. The support is excellent and is trying to reply asap.
Keep up working guys Smiley

Best regards
Christian Freisheimer
ignitiondefect

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:28:34 AM

This is extremely interesting. Why so few posts on this thread recently? Is there a different forum?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: