Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue  (Read 24690 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

Quote from: barwizi on Today at 05:31:00 PM

Ok, for the time being keep it under advisement. NRS chain is already being tested at minimum difficulty, those who are interested should say so , by weekend. if the beta is successful, we'll go all ahead, if it is not, we'll re-do from genesis.

I am still structuring the tiers of investment, i'll release all the details in advance when i put the Start post and nodes for NRS.

I'll also be updating NRB to suit the new path we are taking.

start coming soon Smiley nice nice, update NRB too

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=22.15

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:19:53 PM

Wanted Chief Marketing Officer (Read 12 times) previous topic - next topic

barwizi
    Developer
    Send message

Wanted Chief Marketing Officer
February 13, 2014, 07:55:25 PM
NIG needs a CMO stat.

The CMO's duties are as follows:-

Publicity and Marketing strategy and implementations
    Management of NIG profiles on Social media, keeping it updated with the latest news.
    Co-ordination with Web team from Development on advertising Campaigns
    Management and posting of new and existing threads for the NIG
    Gauging and relaying market interests to the COO for research and possible adoption

As the everyday figure of the company you become responsible for our image, from the very basics such as Icons and catch phrases  to having interviews and attending conferences. In some cases you may be asked to write small speeches for the CEO or the Chairman for events in the year. You are responsible for the company's event calender albeit most of the events are online. Among your responsibility is the production of pamphlets and infograms that make it easier for the average individual to understand what it is the company does, running FAQ threads and answering non technical questions.

As we are a start up, the CMO is the only employee for this department until such time that the board of advisers deems necessary to engage more employees who will work under you in that department.

The terms of employment are subject to review every month, at the beginning of each month you are tasked with weekly and monthly targets. At the end of the month your work is reviewed and your contract terminated or extended as necessary. This system will be in place until a solid worker is found and at such time the review periods will become less frequent.

One of the first responsibilities  you will have is draft the Public release notes for NoirShares and the Noir Fund explaining the mechanics behind it, the goals and milestones.

Application is via public post where you list your credentials and links to your previous works, they need not be personal details, if you have done such a job or similar then links to that will suffice, links to your previous activities on other forums is a definite plus.

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=29.0

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPycU12eWh3Q0Z0R0E/edit?usp=sharing

great stuff, read all

strong buy today

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:03:22 PM

The price of a NoirBit has decreased a lot too, same with many other altcoins. Does this is a great time to bring this coin to a next level?

Time to start a marketing campaign!

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

The price of a NoirBit has decreased a lot too, same with many other altcoins. Does this is a great time to bring this coin to a next level?

Time to start a marketing campaign!

NO. not just yet, give me a few weeks to finish the exchange.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:55:01 PM

noirtbit not sync??

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

noirtbit not sync??

dead and buried?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

noirtbit not sync??

dead and buried?

I think so. Maybe it is going to be brought back to live later on. I saw that earlier with similiar coins Wink.

Keep hope, keep faith.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:41:53 AM

Important info for Noirbits holders:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770038.msg8681662#msg8681662
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: