Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is POW token a scam?  (Read 7984 times)
sasa0220

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:11:34 AM

Pow token require following permission

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.

See your email address.

Isn't it too much. it is more like we have to sell all the info to you. when it comes to crypto the anonymity is one of the key aspect. So why would you require such information. It seems that you are kinda stealing lot of personal data.  
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

See your email address.

Isn't it too much. it is more like we have to sell all the info to you. when it comes to crypto the anonymity is one of the key aspect. So why would you require such information. It seems that you are kinda stealing lot of personal data.  

No, it's pretty much inline with most applications that access through twitter. Most Twitter handles are alias's so hard to tell who anyone is, pretty much the same on here, so still anonymous. The fact is we are not stealing, you agree to this when you sign up, if you do not wish to sign up under these terms then we do not receive this information, so can hardly call this stealing.

The important information is email, All POWlite data is securely held on our servers. In the event of FB or twitter deleting the account we would still have the users data and could simply email users with account details and balance and provide a revised login facility.

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
KT Tan

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:09:55 AM

I have more than 400,000+ POW tokens up to date for signing up free referrals. One of my friends keep following me up on when we will cashout these POW tokens. I just remained silent for now until these ones are finally released and converted to ERC20 tokens.

My cousin also asked me the same. The only thing that matters to me now is the team who is working hard to make these coins fly later on.
Most claimers only think of cashing out once the bridge is established.Most of my referrals also asked when can cash out?I told them,do not sell but hold for 1 year or two.
KT Tan

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:27 AM

Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

See your email address.

When we download some games app,it requires much more like access to the camera,mic beside the above.If you feel not comfortable then do not claim the free Pow as claiming is totally up to you and nobody can force you to claim.And accusing them of stealing is too extreme as they ask for your permission if you want to claim.You want the money don't you,if not do not claim.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

Actually we cant really know for sure until it disappears when its supposed to be in the market. I think POW for now is still not withdrawable and the value of their coins are just estimate.  The real price of thier coins will be deicded by the market whe. it is listed.

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

I remember long ago registered, I went to the site it says that I have 340k coins, but I cant withdraw them.
Registrated in the summer, there is still no conclusion.
Soon SCAM Cry Cry
KT Tan

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

I remember long ago registered, I went to the site it says that I have 340k coins, but I cant withdraw them.
Soon SCAM Cry Cry
I am amazed why claimers do not bother to read the white paper and also the announcement regarding the bridge.There are lots of info available and its exasperated to see now and then someone accusing Pow as scam due to their own laziness.The bridge will only be expected to be ready on 15th January and before this date,claimers are not able to sell or transfer to their wallet.
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
That is because the price drop every time airdrop given out.
KT Tan

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:10:28 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 10:13:15 AM by KT Tan

That is because the price drop every time airdrop given out.
Currently there are two price quoted.One price is at Powtoken.com which is link to the ETH price.Not sure how they calculate the Pow/ETH rate.This price is link to ETH price and will be up or down when ETH is up or down.The other price is at Coincodex.com but due to the limited Pow available for trading,this price is also not a representative of Lite's price.It can be easily manipulated,that is why we can see a big swing in the price.We can only get the actual price when the bridge is established,hopefully on 15th Jan 2018.Until then,forget about these two prices and keep on referring your friends to get the referral Lite.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:30:03 AM

Soon SCAM Cry Cry

You didn't register in the summer as the airdrop didn't start till the 3rd October, come on guys you gonna throw mud make sure its the truth, we are working hard as a team to make this a success and it will be with the support of those that are and do believe in this project, Merry Christmas to you all!!

dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

I think it's easly to say that it's scam.
Before you registered, you need to agree all of the agreement.
So, you know what consequent or risk must be taken.
And, for the price going down, I just let it as it is, because it's an airdrop and got for free.
So, no worries  Grin
KT Tan

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

To those who accuse Pow as a scam,please transfer all the Lite to me.To those who have not cIaim,please do not claim and then accuse Pow as scam.I have the utmost confidence in the dev team of Pow.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

I also participated in here, easy thing to get but i can't claim it already until this moment. Last month he informed us that will update this month. Wait and hope that is not a scam.

KT Tan

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

I also participated in here, easy thing to get but i can't claim it already until this moment. Last month he informed us that will update this month. Wait and hope that is not a scam.
The bridge date was moved to 15th Jan 2018 and not in Dec.Please take note and Pow is not a scam.I strongly believe in what the Dev team at Pow is doing.
jhackers

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Time will tell if this is scam or not. Lets wait for the further announcements. This is Free so no need to worry. Just wait and earn i think..
kmlkkl

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:26:13 PM

Hi,

Can I send pow tokens in your site to the Etherdelta? Is there a time I should not wait? Where can we track developments. I've asked before, but it's not answered. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

GPU5970

Activity: 70

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

PoW is a good coin, the project is pretty good but the only thing that i dont like about this is that most of the people who have this coin earned them from the airdrop. So what is the sense about investing? if almost all those people got their coins for free.

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

Hi,

Can I send pow tokens in your site to the Etherdelta? Is there a time I should not wait? Where can we track developments. I've asked before, but it's not answered. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

At the moment you hold POW lite, not the ERC20 token, we are working on having the bridge open from mid to late january, when you will be then able to transfer your POW lite to the Ethereum blockchain, please follow updates on FB and Twitter. The there are updates these will be made, thank you

Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:34:43 AM

I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

I agree, it’s hard ro determine whether it is a scam or not. I’m still waiting for further announcements regarding about the Pow tokens as well.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:36:31 AM

i dont know about the powtoken airdrop, they said powetoken can transferable into external exchanger in december, but its 28th of december 4days again is january and the powetoken can't trasnferable until right now, i dont know why it can't, somebody need to contact the developer how it works and when the powtoken can transferable into external exhcnager

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: