Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is POW token a scam?  (Read 7984 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:38:00 AM

usually high roi pos coins are scam to attract fresh funds for dumping. but that kind of curve can not be stable in a long run

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KT Tan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:08:17 AM

i dont know about the powtoken airdrop, they said powetoken can transferable into external exchanger in december, but its 28th of december 4days again is january and the powetoken can't trasnferable until right now, i dont know why it can't, somebody need to contact the developer how it works and when the powtoken can transferable into external exhcnager
Earlier reply by Pow SEA "
At the moment you hold POW lite, not the ERC20 token, we are working on having the bridge open from mid to late january, when you will be then able to transfer your POW lite to the Ethereum blockchain, please follow updates on FB and Twitter. The there are updates these will be made, thank you".Please read through the Forum,Twitter and FB before asking about the bridge.
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

I agree, it’s hard ro determine whether it is a scam or not. I’m still waiting for further announcements regarding about the Pow tokens as well.

It's not hard to determine at all, POWtoken is a totally transparent investment, i.e. you paid nothing for an initial allocation of POW, no ICO, no pre-sale, no sale at all, unless you believe in the project then of course you can purchase through Etherdelta, IDEX or Radarrelay. Updates are made regularly on FB Twitter and here if you look through some of the posts, you can also read up on the project if you go to the website, read the white paper or FAQ's, do your due diligence as with any investment.

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
KT Tan

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

I agree, it’s hard ro determine whether it is a scam or not. I’m still waiting for further announcements regarding about the Pow tokens as well.

It's not hard to determine at all, POWtoken is a totally transparent investment, i.e. you paid nothing for an initial allocation of POW, no ICO, no pre-sale, no sale at all, unless you believe in the project then of course you can purchase through Etherdelta, IDEX or Radarrelay. Updates are made regularly on FB Twitter and here if you look through some of the posts, you can also read up on the project if you go to the website, read the white paper or FAQ's, do your due diligence as with any investment.
Earlier one can also purchase direct from other claimers via FB transfer.One must do due diligence to see if one is confident of Pow or not.For me,I am very confident of Pow to be a success.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:04:59 AM

Earlier one can also purchase direct from other claimers via FB transfer.One must do due diligence to see if one is confident of Pow or not.For me,I am very confident of Pow to be a success.

Hi KT, very true, but please be careful when trading off exchange as a few have been duped using this avenue. Trust comes into that process a lot more then using the exchanges. So be careful.

KT Tan

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

Hi KT, very true, but please be careful when trading off exchange as a few have been duped using this avenue. Trust comes into that process a lot more then using the exchanges. So be careful.
I was lucky to deal with a very trustworthy member from this forum as its not easy dealing online with someone we hardly know.My respect to this seller.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:32:13 AM

I cant say exactly, but i did buy a lot  of pow, the project seems very hot, and the telegram group has more than 10k members, but the price has been going down.

KT Tan

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

I cant say exactly, but i did buy a lot  of pow, the project seems very hot, and the telegram group has more than 10k members, but the price has been going down.
The price is going up,do check again.The claimers are increasing daily and I think by 15th Jan,it will be more than 200,000 claimers judging from the interest in claiming.
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

I don't know if it's a scam or not but it's definitely not safe

This is what it has access to when login via Twitter:

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.
See your email address.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

I don't know if it's a scam or not but it's definitely not safe

This is what it has access to when login via Twitter:

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.
See your email address.

Please check previous answers on this in other threads, this is a standard login using the twitter application, and you will find many others that also do this way, not just airdrops, if people do not want to disclose the information which is fully explained before they claim, then they don't need to claim, so fully transparent to anyone who wishes to claim their free allocation of POW Lite

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

Don't really know it enough, but when a coin adopts the name proof of work token..it already sounds pretty useless to me.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:50:52 AM

POW token is apparently enjoyng quite some success in terms aof adoption, but they are late in delivering the bridge from their lite token to the ERC-20 ones. It should happen in late february.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

POW token is apparently enjoyng quite some success in terms aof adoption, but they are late in delivering the bridge from their lite token to the ERC-20 ones. It should happen in late february.

Thats Correct please see statement below. thank you

IMPORTANT DEV UPDATE: BRIDGE DELAY

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

I have 25.000.000 POW tokens to sell. PM me if you are interested. I ask actual price which you can see in the account. As for today price is 0.0001887$ on EtherDelta.

grega1999

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Referrals question: i cant see my referrals under me, i got email that a friend has subscribed for airdrop, but i cant see him in my dashboard. Is there waiting time before referrals show up?
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
It seems to me that it does not attract fraud

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
Airdrop is legal, and this is one way to get a reward for this forum, but it's up to you to sell it at a reasonable price.

LCMark

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Hi, I had signed up a person with my referral code but didn't get the POW lite for doing so. Could anyone let me know where I should follow this up?
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Hi, I had signed up a person with my referral code but didn't get the POW lite for doing so. Could anyone let me know where I should follow this up?

Send an email to team @ powtoken.com, send them your referral link and the FB or twitter name of the person, they can check where that specific person clicked to claim their POW, thanks

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

It's not yet final. You just wait, they have POW token that is under ERC20 but before that, they said that their token is non-blockchain . So I just got confused because  they have on ERC20 supported token and non-blockchain token. So, people just got easily confused by that. But for me, it is not scam since it is free, just an airdrop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██