Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is POW token a scam?  (Read 7984 times)
serilmar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

https://POWtoken.com?ref=POW119671   Tongue

You can just copy yours from the main page once you've signed in. I started with 40,000 POW's and am now at 1.3 Mil purely from referrals. Get out there!!!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

https://POWtoken.com?ref=POW119671   Tongue

You can just copy yours from the main page once you've signed in. I started with 40,000 POW's and am now at 1.3 Mil purely from referrals. Get out there!!!

Excellent, thanks for your support, for referrals make sure your friends click your unique link! thanks again.

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
ZacL

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I've signed 2 people up but the link was slightly wrong

they signed up on https://powtoken.com/?ref=POW160077

instead of https://powtoken.com?ref=POW160077

i put a forward slash inbetween .com and ?

is it possible to recover the missing referral payment
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy

+1,
Every coins and tokens in real world are valueless, the value is only defined by the community. If no one would want to buy bitcoin, it's price too will reach zero.

True and it is applied not just too token but to any trading business, the value being traded depends on the market circulation and the supply and demand. We can't easily called it a scam unless it provides false information to get something from you.

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Please can anyone tell me whether the "POW" in blockfolio is this POW or another coin? Thanks
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Please can anyone tell me whether the "POW" in blockfolio is this POW or another coin? Thanks

it is the same one, only one POW, thanks!

AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
I have joined the pow airdrop too, but I don't think it is a scam project, the time will approve to us if is it scam or not.

I agree. Time will tell what is what. Until give you need to take, then look at what is that was a lot of airdrop which is not even traded. Good time to merge. And were very good.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

"proof of work token"? We have thousands of proof of work coins, so on first glance it leads me to believe the coin has no real purpose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

"proof of work token"? We have thousands of proof of work coins, so on first glance it leads me to believe the coin has no real purpose.

POW Token, not proof of work token, near to 200,000 claimers who believe it does have a purpose, but it's great to share different opinions so thank you for yours, did you claim yet? thanks!  Smiley

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

POW DEV's UPDATE

Hello POW People, a lot of work been going on as you are probably all aware, please see the link for more detailed information on this, again thank you all for the support and helping build the community, FANTASTIC!!

1) Beefing up site speed/capacity is current focus 2) Facebook validation process upgrade 3) Bridge 'bumped' to late Feb...

Bravo to Devs working flat out and making incremental improvements!

Full details here: https://powtoken.com/blog_post_15_01_2018.php

gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

Your site takes more than a minute to load.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Your site takes more than a minute to load.

Please see two posts up and the link for update thanks!

wolffarkas

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Seems like their website is very slow and sometimes is not even loading in. https://powtoken.com Seems weird though...
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

As it turns out, you also experience as i have experienced. To be honest, last month i joined the token POW, at that time my token that collected for $ 450, and the next day i check, it turns out value has dropped to $ 140. After the incident i was lazy to run it again, and finaly stop until now. Because i fell that POW is a SCAM.

chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

I don't know if it's a scam or not but it's definitely not safe

This is what it has access to when login via Twitter:

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.
See your email address.

Please check previous answers on this in other threads, this is a standard login using the twitter application, and you will find many others that also do this way, not just airdrops, if people do not want to disclose the information which is fully explained before they claim, then they don't need to claim, so fully transparent to anyone who wishes to claim their free allocation of POW Lite

Access your direct message and Post Tweets for you is not normal. You can turn this off actually, I don't know why you need this permission.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

POW Token community is growing everyday, this is a good sign. Read POW Token review from our team website (in Vietnamese).
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

POW DEV's UPDATE

Hello POW People, a lot of work been going on as you are probably all aware, please see the link for more detailed information on this, again thank you all for the support and helping build the community, FANTASTIC!!

1) Beefing up site speed/capacity is current focus 2) Facebook validation process upgrade 3) Bridge 'bumped' to late Feb...

Bravo to Devs working flat out and making incremental improvements!

Full details here: https://powtoken.com/blog_post_15_01_2018.php

wanna bet 2m POW 'lite' tokens the bridge will again be 'bumped' after late Feb? Roll Eyes

◄ freebcc.org ►
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

Can transfer powtoken to our wallet?? If yes then which wallwt and how?

POW Token itself is already traded in etherdelta. You can buy it there.
I think what OP talking about is 'POWLITE' token.
After dev complete the bridge to transfer from Powlite to Pow token, you can transfer your token to any ERC20 ETH Wallet (MEW, Metamask, Parity, etc)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

so before i go reading everything, just a quick question is it legit or not?

John McAfee is a supporter of the POW token, or at least he has said good things about it. But we won't know for sure before they build the bridge to convert POWlite to POW, announced for end of February.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

so before i go reading everything, just a quick question is it legit or not?

Yes it's legit, over 320,000 claims already, Bridge to blockchain already tested and moving closer to being open for the swap of POW Lite to POW ERC20 token, and all for free, so go read the website get familiar with why POW are doing this and while your there claim some POW, all for FREE  Wink www.powtoken.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: