Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4835 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

id say altcoin is the best to invest now because their values are still low these days and i believe they can still pump in the future or after the november hard fork and i think bitcoin will begin to drop again back to 4000$ or maybe lower because people will more likely sell their bitcoins after they got their bitcoingold/bitcoin2x after the fork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

In my humble opinion I would say altcoins since I strongly believe money will flow back in it after the fork
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

In my opinion btc price is too high to buy now, it's better to buy altcoin but of course altcoin which have good future. But if you have lot of money to throw in BTC you can buy it and get new free coin in the end of october
I think bitcoin is more comfort to altcoin.Because other altcoin are only low value. They don't predict future in altcoin. Now bitcoin is increase continuously in market. Traders are easy to invest in bitcoin. I will suggest to buy bitcoin. Altcoin is not profitable in quickly. It will raise up in slowly. But constant gain is possible to trader.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

Here all things will depends upon the conditions that at which time you bought the bitcoin  .
Here if the person bought btc at old price of last week then he should buy altcoins now and I think the best altcoin to buy currently is Digibyte coin Because the price of this coin extremely very low to 200 satoshi per dgb .
You can found directly many other altcoins but here you should also  see that which coin is at very low price because more better chance to make earnings is to buy at low price .
But if you bought at high price then you should stop yourself to buy any coin Because in that case you will only  in loss .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

In my opinion btc price is too high to buy now, it's better to buy altcoin but of course altcoin which have good future. But if you have lot of money to throw in BTC you can buy it and get new free coin in the end of october
I think bitcoin is more comfort to altcoin.Because other altcoin are only low value. They don't predict future in altcoin. Now bitcoin is increase continuously in market. Traders are easy to invest in bitcoin. I will suggest to buy bitcoin. Altcoin is not profitable in quickly. It will raise up in slowly. But constant gain is possible to trader.

Altcoin investment is definitely profitable, but its for longer period of time. Yes, for quick and short term profit, I would also suggest to go for Bitcoin.
Would also prefer to invest in both if one can, like invest 50% in Bitcoin and rest 50% of the fund in altcoins including atleast 3-4 different altcoins.

The risk factor and target time might be quite high but I would say its profitable, its just you are responsible to analyse & predict on your own as it has low predictions and discussion than Bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

Bitcoin is away better than altcoins in all aspect bitcoin can be used in dual mode as investment and currency but altcoin is limited to just investment there is no one in market who are accepting altcoin as payment and more of it popularity of altcoin Is nothing in front of bitcoin and prices are also low as compare to bitcoin so investing in altcoin is risk where as in bitcoin will lead investor to huge profit.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

Now?

It's hard to tell.

What if BTC has a correction to $5000 again? What will happen to altcoins?

I suggest hodl your BTC at the moment. Never chase an altcoin. If you missed the train, don't worry. Wait for a correction and buy.

I totally agree, now you really dont know how the trend will go, will it be 5k again or even dumped harder? Specially before the fork it may dump even harder and than go higher again, with altcoins you never know since they depend on btc and they act in a strange way, best thing to do now in my oppinion is to hold bitcoin till the 25th of october and after that see what happens with altcoins, maybe they will get back in ip trend.

wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Bitcoin is away better than altcoins in all aspect bitcoin can be used in dual mode as investment and currency but altcoin is limited to just investment there is no one in market who are accepting altcoin as payment and more of it popularity of altcoin Is nothing in front of bitcoin and prices are also low as compare to bitcoin so investing in altcoin is risk where as in bitcoin will lead investor to huge profit.
No doubt that in present time bitcoin investment is the best, but i think that still there are some potential altcoin which price have more chances to increase too much, therefore i think that investment there will also be a good choice.  To me my personal thoughts is that investment in Etherium will also be a decision as Etherium has also a good potential to increase.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

In my humble opinion I would say altcoins since I strongly believe money will flow back in it after the fork
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. I think of bitcoin as the best investment than any other coin which is present in the world of crypto currency. At present, bitcoin’s market price is increasing in a wonderful manner. This is the prime time for having maximum profit by investing in bitcoin. Altcoin is also profitable but I don’t think of altcoin as the best option as compared to that of bitcoin.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:29:16 AM

Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. I think of bitcoin as the best investment than any other coin which is present in the world of crypto currency. At present, bitcoin’s market price is increasing in a wonderful manner. This is the prime time for having maximum profit by investing in bitcoin. Altcoin is also profitable but I don’t think of altcoin as the best option as compared to that of bitcoin.

Bitcoin for me is the better investment specially today because there's a lot of money you can make in this kind of situation. As for altcoins, they are simply for a pump and dump and its really hard to profit if you don't know when are coins going to be pumped by the group. And if you are late, you will be trap and the only way to exit is to incurred losses. So its really difficult for altcoins. Just a decent profit and you go to the next coin which you think that make it big in the next couple of months. So bitcoin is the way, specially if you are going to stay with it for a long time. Hodl, but in dip rinse and then repeat it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:04:01 AM

Bitcoin for me is the better investment specially today because there's a lot of money you can make in this kind of situation. As for altcoins, they are simply for a pump and dump and its really hard to profit if you don't know when are coins going to be pumped by the group. And if you are late, you will be trap and the only way to exit is to incurred losses. So its really difficult for altcoins. Just a decent profit and you go to the next coin which you think that make it big in the next couple of months. So bitcoin is the way, specially if you are going to stay with it for a long time. Hodl, but in dip rinse and then repeat it.
We have the same opinion, at a time like this bitcoin be a good choice. altcoin is also very good but altcoin is only for long term investment. We never know when altcoin will be pump or dump. Should we also have to be vigilant if you want to invest through altcoin, my advice should be invested in bitcoin because I am sure will profit.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:15:47 AM

I'm not sure why are you confused here. The straight thing is altcoins are down which means we have created ourselves opportunities to invest in best alts at lowest prices possible. That's the part of swing trading and buying at low is the ideal step to follow.

As bitcoin already spiked way lot ahead I believe is time to buy alts more than bits. The reason is simple we may not get sufficient margin for bitcoin now because it will take time to rise by 300-500 USD which can get 2-3 % of profits on any investment. But for alts, they can spike eventually a way high after people pull the bits.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:20:38 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 05:12:04 AM by bubblebit

I found this question three time here (bitcointalk forum).Now most of the people telling that this is better time to invest into altcoin.I also agree about it.

It is because more and more users are in a bridge of confused as both investments has big potential for profits, it’s isnt shocking at all. In this forum we tend to share our thought and idea as we help those confused and uncomfortable to the things they tried to understand.

Bitcoin and altcoin has many advantages as will as disadvantages. It is really part of it but taking sides on this days is not practically right because the truth is you can do both and that is more profitable.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

Many people said bitcoin is better to invest and many people said also altcoins better to invest. And for me if you have bitcoin and if you have altcoin its best because if altcoin increase the price for sure your bitcoin grow and you will earn a lot of profit for sure .
Me I have a lot of altcoin to earn more bitcoin so I can make a lot of profit and the price of bitcoin as of now is continue to increase and thats good.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

I would still pick altcoin over bitcoin when it comes to investment at this time because the rate of returns in the case of an alt when could be higher than that of bitcoin in a matter of hours or days much more than the expected price of bitcoin even after the fork. But while bitcoin is straight forward to bring return, it might not be so for altcoins because of the several factors one must consider before dedicating resources into it, if not, it could be worse than putting money in HYIP.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

Many people said bitcoin is better to invest and many people said also altcoins better to invest. And for me if you have bitcoin and if you have altcoin its best because if altcoin increase the price for sure your bitcoin grow and you will earn a lot of profit for sure .
Me I have a lot of altcoin to earn more bitcoin so I can make a lot of profit and the price of bitcoin as of now is continue to increase and thats good.

Their own wish of Speculation of price based on the Analysis skill they have. My suggestion for the Investor is to go for altcoin now.The price of bitcoin is very as of now.It is hard to inverse. If you want to inverse means, you need to spend lot of dollars. Instead of spending lot of dollars, you can inverse in altcoin. Then your wish.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

For now I choose bitcoin as a profitable investment. Seeing the constantly rising prices makes me more confident about bitcoin. When compared with altcoin this is certainly the opposite. The current altcoin price tends to decline due to the impact of increased bitcoin prices. So I will take the best opportunity possible because investing must be in accordance with the condition of the digital currency market.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Yes, this is the best time to invest in Altcoin. Because Altcoin price is going so low. If you can invest right now, you can make a good profit. But for that, you have to choose some potential coin. You can see http://www.coinmarketcap.com/ for more info about Altcoin.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

Seeing from the rising bitcoin price movement up to now I think everyone would strongly agree that investing in dibitcoin today is very profitable. can I expect the price of bitcoin will continue to increase to $ 6000 until this weekend and that I think is a pretty pantastic value so I think it is very profitable for bitcoin holders who still maintain their bitcoin today. this is just like the fruit they picked from the tree as long as they planted it patiently and did not experience panic so I think bitcoin is really great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

For now I choose bitcoin as a profitable investment. Seeing the constantly rising prices makes me more confident about bitcoin. When compared with altcoin this is certainly the opposite. The current altcoin price tends to decline due to the impact of increased bitcoin prices. So I will take the best opportunity possible because investing must be in accordance with the condition of the digital currency market.
The big investors they always trade BTC and they do not trade Altcoin. I think this will make BTC a more stable price for a long time and it will certainly be a great long-term investment as I am sure Bitcoin prices could reach $ 10,000 in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: