Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4835 times)
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Just invest in worst product
Example teams like it: civic, polkadot, stellar and many many others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

In my opinion, You should choose a potential altcoin to invest now. Because most of the altcoins price has fallen down after hard fork Bitcoin gold. Maybe a few next days, the price will recover.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

In my opinion, You should choose a potential altcoin to invest now. Because most of the altcoins price has fallen down after hard fork Bitcoin gold. Maybe a few next days, the price will recover.

I think its better to invest altcoin at this moment. Many of those altcoins are potentially earned a higher profit. You just be patient of choosing altcoins to invest and a time when its gonna be a slower price at this mid of november fork. And try to invest after when the prices are increasingly fast.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

indeed there are some altcoins that have increased along with rising bitcoin prices such as zencash increasing drastically almost 250% rise from the initial price .0012 has now reached .0045, so not only is the bitcoin worthy of for investment even altcoin also has good potential for investment.
Wow it is quite interesting to see an altcoin coming up so amazing in the international market. There is no bounding for all cryptocurrencies to be working and placed under bitcoin, no. this is an open platform and you will be getting enough chances to come out of the box. If this is true and this Zen cash have made this, amazing it would be in future. Good luck to developers.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

I think its better to invest altcoin at this moment. Many of those altcoins are potentially earned a higher profit. You just be patient of choosing altcoins to invest and a time when its gonna be a slower price at this mid of november fork. And try to invest after when the prices are increasingly fast.

If you are looking for a short term investment then altcoin market is very very lucrative specially if you know what coins to invest and maybe ride a few pump and dump groups in order to get a good profit. Altcoins are really very good for short term only because there are group that loves to pump it, unlike bitcoin market wherein its really hard to manipulate the price because there's a lot of big investors behind. So for short term go to altcoins, and long term hodl, bitcoin market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Why not invest in bitcoin and altcoin in the same time, besides both are profitable as long as you have money to invest. Remember the more the merrier. More investment more income.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

The best invest both bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin price will rise very dramatically along with all other alt coins, this is time for optimism this is time for concise action.
That's right, I agree. There is a few good altcoins so why would we have only bitcoins? If we spend some time studying those project we will rewarded at the end Smiley
No doubt bitcoin is far better than not only altcoin but all the other cryptocurrencies of the world, because the bitcoin is more valuable, trustable and profitable than any other currency of the world. That’s why I think that for my I will prefer bitcoin for my investment. I cannot trust any other currency for my investments, because I have earned my savings in a long time and with hardness and difficulties.
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

for now its better to invest in altcoin because the price for now is low if you can wait to falling down the price of bitcoin its good to invest to..but the price for now is to high... its up to you if you are a risk taker..if you fell the price of bitcoin for now is going higher you are free to invest in bitcoin... but for me i buy altcoin have potential to pump and hold....that is for my self observation..just wait for the other if what they say...
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:38:06 AM

Bitcoin or altcoin are equally good to invest depending on how much your capital is, but there may be a risk, to avoid the risk of loss, you should consider it before investing. better at altcoin first because the price is not too expensive so the risk is not too big.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:23 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

present bit coins has great demand so try to invest in to that coins. because in the future we have to get more profit from that. generally most of the people investing in to bit coins but few times in that also we have to see up and downs. like that in bit coin also. but in this bit coin also like that up and downs common. but in the future bit coin price going to high. so you try to buy bit coins. seriously if you have bit coin you are the best richest man in the world. currency so many earn but bit coin few people only dare to take. so you try to buy bit coins only.
tkamal

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

My point of view about present situation is I will invest in bitcoin only either it is for long term or short term what ever it is Bitcoin is my choice for investment at present. If we look into the track record of bitcoin it will shows and proves you that bitcoin is far better then altcoin. Always I suggest to go with safest player which should have potential to grow in future.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:26 AM

Yes I think its right also to choose tcoin by now as investments instead of bitcoin. Though bitcoin price is high compared to other ckinsbut it is hard and risky to just own a single bitcoin and for as a beginner trader its totally hard. Maybe you should try first this altcoin then when you are able to make it grow and you really wanted to have your own bitcoin then you can used your earned altcoins to buy bitcoin.  But for now, I suggest that you should invest in altcoins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

If you are looking for a short term investment then altcoin market is very very lucrative specially if you know what coins to invest and maybe ride a few pump and dump groups in order to get a good profit. Altcoins are really very good for short term only because there are group that loves to pump it, unlike bitcoin market wherein its really hard to manipulate the price because there's a lot of big investors behind. So for short term go to altcoins, and long term hodl, bitcoin market.
That maybe right but what I think about this, bitcoin market is better in short term as well as long term business. You don’t need to be get into altcoins for profits. Yes they may be used just to accelerate your investments but not for making huge profits.

Reason is only one, and that is just and just high ratio of profits in bitcoin market. Altcoins don’t show such good profit.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

That maybe right but what I think about this, bitcoin market is better in short term as well as long term business. You don’t need to be get into altcoins for profits. Yes they may be used just to accelerate your investments but not for making huge profits.

Reason is only one, and that is just and just high ratio of profits in bitcoin market. Altcoins don’t show such good profit.

A few altcoins do !!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

My point of view about present situation is I will invest in bitcoin only either it is for long term or short term what ever it is Bitcoin is my choice for investment at present. If we look into the track record of bitcoin it will shows and proves you that bitcoin is far better then altcoin. Always I suggest to go with safest player which should have potential to grow in future.
For me I prefer investing in bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin is also profitable just choose the good project and more development to make in order to rise the price of a certain altcoin. Short term or long term is okay as long you know how to manage your trading in bitcoin.
tj4dmx

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

For me I prefer investing in bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin is also profitable just choose the good project and more development to make in order to rise the price of a certain altcoin. Short term or long term is okay as long you know how to manage your trading in bitcoin.

You said my mind.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

both are equally profitable to make the investment but for now bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin, because now bitcoin prices are rising toward 6000

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

On October 25, the status of the altcoin was good, but once again the prices were not the same as the old ones, the altcoin could not profit.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

Some of the "top" crypto currency is now on the bottom, neo,xem, etc(coming soon good news)
tj4dmx

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

Some of the "top" crypto currency is now on the bottom, neo,xem, etc(coming soon good news)

yes they will pump soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: