Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4835 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:07 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

For investing I choose bitcoin, but for trading I take altcoin. Bitcoin survive until now and has a good price action also volume. Besides that, I have bad experience when trading with bitcoin but I got good passive income when investing with bitcoin. From that I decides bitcoin as the primary investing product, bad experience lost almost 40% trading bitcoin give me valuable knowledge. There's risk about everything, so face it and good luck with your investment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

At present bitcoin is proven with its performance and expecting more from bitcoin. but altcoin not proven against bitcoin so what we observed  and it is advisable to go with the best record only so bitcoin is the better choice to invest at present. End of the day you have to take the decision which one better for you. I strongly recommend Bitcoin only the better choice.

anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:32:04 PM
Merited by mai_mirai (1)

If we have small amount of funds is better to invest altcoins, but if we have big amount of funds we can invest into bitcoin. But traders are easy to invest in bitcoin because they don't predict future in altcoin, altcoins is not profitable in quickly. So I think many trader will choose to put their investment into bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

Whatever I do I always have my investment in bitcoin, it the father of cryptocurrency and it's dip and recovery is the fastest. Though I do trade alts too. My advice is always have some money in bitcoin it pay
Absolutely. You need to know the truth that is coming along the world. Bitcoin have been praised so much and the reality is, they are deserving for this praise. What a fantastic coin it is, that have change the lives of so many people. The profit ratio it just gives you, if you hold it you will not be worried. Things become so much confident about it. You all need to invest in it, it pays off.
In my opinion, there are also altcoins that is worth to invest. Like ethereum and there are also good altcoins that also has a good potential. Try also some research so you can also double or triple your earnings with some altcoins and bitcoins.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

I think bitcoin and using bitcoin to buy potential altcoins like eth neo dash or xmr is sure that in the future you will have words from the coin when it changes in price and bitcoin as well but there is one The problem is that the bitcoin price is very high you should not buy now wait for it to $ 4500-5000 then you invest in bitcoin

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:49:20 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

For investing I choose bitcoin, but for trading I take altcoin. Bitcoin survive until now and has a good price action also volume. Besides that, I have bad experience when trading with bitcoin but I got good passive income when investing with bitcoin. From that I decides bitcoin as the primary investing product, bad experience lost almost 40% trading bitcoin give me valuable knowledge. There's risk about everything, so face it and good luck with your investment.
Bitcoin is doing awesome job for investors. Therefore, it is preferred to be used for long term investment. It is not like people don’t trade bitcoin or there are no bitcoin traders. There are bitcoin traders as well who day trade bitcoin but the number is investors in bitcoin is too larger than the traders. In the current situation bitcoin is the most promising currency for the investors as it has maintained its market with growing it stronger. I have no doubt in saying that bitcoin is the number one choice of crypto investors. People investing in bitcoin believe that bitcoin will give them profit in the future.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:06 AM

Depends on your own bankroll, if you have a lot of money to spend then you can invest in both bitcoin and altcoin but you have low bankroll so you should stick on altcoin which is not expensive to buy and has a great chance to get pumped.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:21:22 AM

I would prefer to choose both, rather than investing or focusing in a single category only. This is the current thing that I'm doing right now.

For bitcoins, I just hold them until next year or store them even more until the price predicted around $10k or even $30k per btc has been reached. In regards to alts, I do weekly or even monthly trading and convert them to btc and do the latter.

With this kind of thing, you'll have better options which your investment will be versatile and your potential on gaining from your investment increases.
It is advisable to have a diversified portfolio especially in case of digital currencies. A portfolio is incomplete and useless if there is no bitcoin in it. Besides bitcoin, there are many other good coins which can produce profit for you but on small scale and in short span of time. I will suggest some potential altcoins for this purpose such as waves, neo and litecoin.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

Whatever I do I always have my investment in bitcoin, it the father of cryptocurrency and it's dip and recovery is the fastest. Though I do trade alts too. My advice is always have some money in bitcoin it pay
Absolutely. You need to know the truth that is coming along the world. Bitcoin have been praised so much and the reality is, they are deserving for this praise. What a fantastic coin it is, that have change the lives of so many people. The profit ratio it just gives you, if you hold it you will not be worried. Things become so much confident about it. You all need to invest in it, it pays off.
In my opinion, there are also altcoins that is worth to invest. Like ethereum and there are also good altcoins that also has a good potential. Try also some research so you can also double or triple your earnings with some altcoins and bitcoins.
Ethereum, not so good to invest up to now, the price rather stuck in the current point than gaining its high price again. You see, it's always gets dumped when bitcoin pumped where I can never see ethereum gets pumped when bitcoin gets dumped anymore.
but talking about other altcoins than this ethereum, i see it's only suitable for trading with high profit but high risk, just like gambling.
SaebaM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

I decided to have the same amount of BCH as BTC in preparation for HF.
Because I do not know if BTC can be king of virtual currency in the future.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

You can always invest on them both because the more investment you have the much money you can earned. Bitcoins will indeed absolutely gave you a lot of profits when ypu invested in them but it is too expensive to buy them now so you might not afford it. Altcoins on the other hand is not that all reliable there are just limited coins that are worth to invest your money so you better choose the right altcoins for you. Because there are a lot of shitcoins in the altcoin world than bitcoins it is more reliable than any cryptocurrency existing but ethereum coins is one of the successful altcoins in this business.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

If we have small amount of funds is better to invest altcoins, but if we have big amount of funds we can invest into bitcoin. But traders are easy to invest in bitcoin because they don't predict future in altcoin, altcoins is not profitable in quickly. So I think many trader will choose to put their investment into bitcoin.
For me it is better to start a investments in altcoin rather than bitcoin. Because bitcoin is costly to afford than altcoin so it is better to start your investments in altcoin. And if you do like to have bitcoin then if you have already a huge earning then grab the opportunity to have your own single coin using your own earned altcoins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

Depends on your own bankroll, if you have a lot of money to spend then you can invest in both bitcoin and altcoin but you have low bankroll so you should stick on altcoin which is not expensive to buy and has a great chance to get pumped.

I prefer to make my investment in bitcoin because of its value which makes me feel more encourage to invest. And for me it is already proven its potential and also many are choosing too to invest in bitcoin. But I didn't mean to take for granted the potential also of any kind of altcoin like ethereum which is also one of the potentially to invest.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

As you can said bitcoin climbing therefore it is better for you to invest with bitcoin. Bitcoin will really help you to become millionaire so invest now with bitcoin. Many investors now are now invest with bitcoin because of its unstoppable price and its potential to makes you millionaire.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

i will go for altcoins because it is more affordable to buy many in price and more profitable in the long run than bitcoin

But we can't predict what will happen in the future in crypto-currency. We don't know when is the time of pumping the altcoin. Those who buy altcoin months ago I'm sure they lose some profit because the altcoin is in the red. And we are not sure which is the best coin in the altcoin that is become successful in the future. The price of coins in altcoin is very panicking and no assurance that it will recover compare in bitcoin that always decrease and recover easily and pass the previous highest price.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

I think both btc and altcoins. btc is suitable for long-term investment and altcoins are suitable for short-term investment and both have a certain risk of investment. Therefore, the investment like that will reduce the risk. But if you do not have enough money, you can invest in one. However, if you invest altcoins you should invest from two types of altcoin or more.
Investing in bitcoin is for sure a profitable thing and a safe one as well, you can just forget about it and still earn profits from it, altcoins on the other hand have a risk involved in it because they are unstable and hard to predict, so if you are thinking about investing and trading cryptocurency than bitcoin is the best option because doesn't fall that easily and you can make profit in no time.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

I think both btc and altcoins. btc is suitable for long-term investment and altcoins are suitable for short-term investment and both have a certain risk of investment. Therefore, the investment like that will reduce the risk. But if you do not have enough money, you can invest in one. However, if you invest altcoins you should invest from two types of altcoin or more.
Yes I think both are good invrlestments in terms of short or long run. The difference between this two is there value. Bitcoin is too high its equivalence compared to ethereum. Although bitcoin is much higher than ethereum both have the characteristics of giving a huge and profitable earning to traders but both are also risky. We only need to play the trading wisely.
cr_liev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

I would split my funds, as bitcoin seems to be more stable and altcoins are cheeper now, but there are many doubts as for their reliability
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Probably split my funds 70% for bitcoin and 30% for altcoins maybe 2-3 coins especailly nowadays altcoins are so cheap perfect time to buy and hodl it. Do some research about potential coins

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:16:53 PM

I would split my funds, as bitcoin seems to be more stable and altcoins are cheeper now, but there are many doubts as for their reliability

That is a good choice,split the fund and invest on both coins which is a better option than holding on a single coin.Bitcoin price is keeps going up and being stable om that side the altcoin is cheaper,some of the altcoins growth is very high but we don't know how long it will go.So invest on both and enjoy the profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: