Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4835 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

I prefer to investment in altcoins as they have cheap prices and small fees. But I'll still like to invest a small portion in bitcoin as it keeps increasing and the value will give you a high profit it the near future.
Yes. Altcoins are pretty  much at good bargains right now and the best time to get them is now. Some may not get lower and some may depending on the level you got them but all the same, after the fork, the profit from the pumps would pretty much be  a great one and I am so waiting for those moments.

My all time preference is sticking with bitcoins. Still, time to time I go risking my savings with few altcoins and my risks have paid me decently. Yet I am not ready to recommend anyone to go for investing altcoins.
You're right when you said this is the best time to invest in or trade altcoin because most cryptoner, exchanges and the news headline embrace the up coming fork and this cause dip in price of some altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

I see future in Eth, but it's just my own opinion. All ppl around me think that I'm crazy
Yes eth will be bright future but now bitcoin price is high so altcoin is low..and now time to buy altcoin or hold your bitcoin for a long time.i hope 50%+ sure you get a huge profit
kiloHz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

But from other side...BTC can raise over 8000$ and alts will bleed longer. I think if you see potential in crypto and you are long term holder, it's always "safer" to buy BTC even if it's at top like now.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:37:08 PM

I prefer to investment in altcoins as they have cheap prices and small fees. But I'll still like to invest a small portion in bitcoin as it keeps increasing and the value will give you a high profit it the near future.
Yes. Altcoins are pretty  much at good bargains right now and the best time to get them is now. Some may not get lower and some may depending on the level you got them but all the same, after the fork, the profit from the pumps would pretty much be  a great one and I am so waiting for those moments.

My all time preference is sticking with bitcoins. Still, time to time I go risking my savings with few altcoins and my risks have paid me decently. Yet I am not ready to recommend anyone to go for investing altcoins.
You're right when you said this is the best time to invest in or trade altcoin because most cryptoner, exchanges and the news headline embrace the up coming fork and this cause dip in price of some altcoin.
today the prices for virtually all coins have fallen and if someone believes that there is a project more promising in the future, then really today is just the time to invest their savings in this coin. That's only one single question remains open, and this is exactly what a coin or project has a future and more promising. This issue is very difficult to understand.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

But from other side...BTC can raise over 8000$ and alts will bleed longer. I think if you see potential in crypto and you are long term holder, it's always "safer" to buy BTC even if it's at top like now.

I used to think that you can make good money on alternative coins. But now I understand that this is very difficult. Now they are much cheaper than at the time when I bought them. So now I see how my capital is melting away
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

I think make investment in both BTC and altcoin is good idea, but by portfolio 70% BTC and other 30% for altcoin. And choose altcoin that has good in fundamental only like ETH, WAVES, DASH and XMR. BTC is more strong in fundamental than altcoin.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

I think, at present investing into bitcoin is the better option. As the bitcoin price is rising, it will be profitable in the long run.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:21:42 AM

i think if you want to earn lot of profit now, you should use bitcoin for trading, few days ago bitcoin has reach more than 7300$ in two days, many people has earn hugh profit from that, it can reach higher than now so it is a good time to buy bitcoin now.

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

Don't waste your time for thinking, buy Bitcoin right now. It will not let you are disappointed.  Cool

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?
Bitcoin is in any way the best way to invest for now as it has already proved itself by reaching a massive value of $6000 this year and is still increasing. Bitcoin has attracted many more peoples now and they will too join it and take its advantage and this will increase its price.

If a person invests now in altcoin than there is no surety of profit but if he now invests inn bitcoin it will surely increase it value than this and one will get a huge amount  of profit from  it if he invests now.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

You can diversify your btc. .hold 90% of btc and 10% on altcoins, altcoins that are promising and good development. . Smiley
It is always important to know the altcoin being invested in before investing in them and to always be on the safe side, most times, it is just best sticking with the top altcoins with the highest market cap for long term investment or even sometimes short term investment unless you are willing to take the risk and go for prospectful low caps.

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?
Investment is long-term profit, if you invest I will suggest bitcoin because seen from altcoin and bitcoin price in 1 year, the result bitcoin have high increase. Different from trading (daily profit) then I recommend altcoin because altcoin price movement is much faster.
Bitcoin will always remain at the top spot and it has much more eye on it even from big investors and it is always a mistake sometimes when most of us just do some of this diversification, which is good, don’t get me wrong, but if you consider what bitcoin would have given you in the long term, I guess you might just want to stick with bitcoin after all.
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

At present the altcoins are very low because of the forks, to invest in the bitcoin in high you would spend a lot and the profits can become prejudices in the short prase case the value of a fall.

The altcoins are very low due to the high bitcoin, so it would be interesting if you invested in altcoins, the profit could be long term but often could be much more advantageous than the bitcoin.

As an example the doge coin that is worth 15 satoshis being that in the comess of that year he arrived to valer 160 satoshis, that is to say if he rises again for 150 satoshis his profit would be of 1000%

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:17:53 AM

If you are just starting off, I think investing in altcoin is the best decision for you as of now since it is cheaper compared to bitcoin. Investing in altcoin is affordable. But you can also choose bitcoin because if we base on the history chart of it, its price significantly grew through the years. Bitcoin price is at all time high making it not suitable for buying for newbies but could be a great choice for veteran traders.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

i think you must invest to altcoin now , not seems good invest now with bitcoin which price bitcoin up everyday
and you must think risk if you will invest with btc.. you will loss bigger than you invest in altcoin
in my calculation , will loss 45-65% if you invest with bitcoin now
and will loss 10-30% if you invest with altcoin
back again to you , its up to you.. invest with btc or altcoin and depends on the condition too for calculcation loss
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

I've tried many different altcoins but it seem Bitcoin is the best for me. It also has the best chance of lasting a long time. One of the things that makes Bitcoin attractive as an investment is that there is a limited number of Bitcoins that can be mined. As we get closer to that limit, they are getting harder to acquire. As long as Bitcoin can survive, it seems that there is potential for it to make long term gains.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I think bitcoin is king of all other currencies and there is no any other competitive of Bitcoin so I prefer bitcoin every time and any condition because it is good for long term it will change your financial position,
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin is good investment so I choose both that coin so I have more earnings later. If bitcoin going up it means you will get a good profit so keep buying and to altcoìn if is down it's a good opportunity because you can buy in very cheap price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

Technically, when an asset below its highest price, it means it is undervalued. Regarding Bitcoin or altcoin, I prefer Bitcoin because it will always be on the top of the list. It gives more confident than any alt coins to hodl for a long term.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Both of them are good choices. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoins. But I more prefer altcoin because there are some good altcoins that has a big potential in the future.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

obviously etherum not bitcoin. i support both bitcoin and etherum but now i support only etherum. already i have bought 4 etherum and holding prices rising $1000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: