Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitcoin Silver (BTCS) JOIN OUR ICO: www.bitcoinsilver.io  (Read 11733 times)
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

First and foremost, we do not need another fork. The increasing demand for cryptocurrency though exciting, has proved otherwise due to slower transactional speeds when using Bitcoin. Nonetheless, life still goes on in the first world countries where Bitcoin, and Altcoins are easily accessible by a click or tap on your phone. The rest of the world wants to catch up but access to cryptocurrency is limited due to several reasons including local currency conversion, access to the the smart world (Internet, Smart phones, etc.) and a free and fair ecosystem to trade/exchange cryptocurrency.
The team at Bitcoin Silver includes multiple individuals who see the potential in decentralized currency in parts of the world where currency is rationed to the advantage of the top few. We see how cryptocurrency could be used to transform money transfers, boost local economies, and connect the world to the rest of the world in minutes. An incredible platform with low transactional fees, and fast speed such as Ethereum gives us the opportunity to make this happen.
The truth about extending cryptocurrency access and use to the rest of the world is that it does not end with developing a coin, but it goes much more further than that. It includes providing easy access to internet, smart phones/devices, conversion/exchange capability, and a trading marketplace. We currently provide cryptocurrency to traders in second to third world countries. Having local representatives and local governments on board to facilitate this change has proved incredibly beneficial as we take on this revolution. Providing access to us means education, mobile phones, use value, marketplace, smart wallets, and most of all realtime cryptocurrency conversion.

In simple terms:
The use and accessibility of cryptocurrency in first-world countries are ever growing and fully functional but what about the rest of the world? Countries that do not have Internet/WiFi in every region, or nearby internet café’s on every corner?
Bitcoin Silver presents a solution to this issue:
An affordable cryptocurrency that runs on a fast blockchain network, with smart contract and smart wallet technology. Our end-goal is to ensure that every individual literate or illiterate, in the world owns and has easy access to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Silver. Our mission doesn’t end with developing an incredible product. It continues with a robust roadmap to drive trade activities using Bitcoin Silver. Providing accessibility means providing the platform and technology. Our team is currently working with several organizations around the world in the financial, mobile technology, and money transfer industries to propel value in decentralized currency.
To the team at Bitcoin Silver, providing a revolutionary product means providing the necessary tools to end users in other parts of the world for purchase and trade of cryptocurrency at their finger tips, and in their local currency. We’re just getting started.
Thank you for your help in creating a smart world.

Join our ICO: https://bitcoinsilver.io
Telegram: https://t.me/bitcoinsilverbtcs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcoinSilver1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

airdrop?
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Unfortunately not sir. Our Early Investors Presale is currently running if you're interested at https://bitcoinsilver.io

Thank you,
BTCS Support
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:25 PM

don't know why this ANN is so simple, and you translate all language by Google and posted them in local boards!

is there any translation bounty?  I can help you with native Chinese translation !
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

don't know why this ANN is so simple, and you translate all language by Google and posted them in local boards!

is there any translation bounty?  I can help you with native Chinese translation !

That sounds good. Let me check with the team and I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks,
BTCS Support
stuartb

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

I'm looking forward and I'm curious what this will be
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

I'm looking forward and I'm curious what this will be

Thanks for the kind words! We're excited about this project! Lots of demand for cryptocurrency in second and third world countries, we're excited to be pioneering efforts in making it happen.
You are welcome to be a part of this. Support anyway you can. Smiley

Thanks,
BTCS Support
Cryptic Guru

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:05:38 AM

Are you burning all the unsold tokens?

bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:51:01 PM

Are you burning all the unsold tokens?

Yes, we will.
Hamsam03

Activity: 67

People First Profit will Follow.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

How much is the minimum investment here?

nike555

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

What is the price of the new currency What is Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

How much is the minimum investment here?

No minimum investment. Thanks
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

How much will I earn in all this time?
samrajyacoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

ETH contribution address in white paper and website is not the same.
Has anyone tried this?
bitcoinsilverbtcs (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

ETH contribution address in white paper and website is not the same.
Has anyone tried this?

Please use the ETH Address on the website.

Thanks.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:19 AM

Yet another scam token... Very soon we will have bitcoin and Ethereum in all mendeleev table elements and in all colors. Crypto world is becoming holy grail for scammers thanks to free ERC20 token creation possibility via Ethereum and free listing on Etherdelta.
cryptokancha

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

sorry to mention but with less confidence sent some ETH to mentioned contract add in the website.
Took 2 and half hours but received the equivalent tokens in mew Grin
value was already approx 32% plus if sold in ED
what's the next plan Dev?
cryptokancha

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

In a way, this is amazing.
Top ICOs like Mercury Protocol and Ripio are not performing well and your project, no offense, but with very less exposure is heading towards the moon.
Your Etherscan address shows continuous inflow of ETH even after the the rates has decreased from 1ETH = 5000 BTCS to 1ETH = 3000BTCS few minutes back.
It seems you have the support. I hope you will lead and live up with the community's expectation.
If you got further plans laid out.. do share with us.
incase, see you in the Moon together.. Grin Grin
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Silver is very cheap metal you should more precious one but this thing make me surprised who are sending the funds without knowing any back ground of dev. I don't think this project has any future so it will die so quickly better stay away from this.
cryptokancha

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

Silver is very cheap metal you should more precious one but this thing make me surprised who are sending the funds without knowing any back ground of dev. I don't think this project has any future so it will die so quickly better stay away from this.

Agreed!
Dev, you have mentioned that you will reveal yourself shortly. I think its about time to do that.
Community has already shown enough support by sending ETH worth $32K plus
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: