Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification  (Read 33423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

I can see a lot of hustling and production going on with this project. I feel proud working for this ICO Smiley Belugapay will definitely leave a mark in the history of blockchain industry! Smiley
And how you work for this ICO, are you teammate or token holder?

He didn't really explain the purpose of their work but I think he's just an investor who wants to invest this token.
Ah, ok, i think so. Anyway, maybe someone can advise some invest pool? I will participate, but i also want discount Smiley
Try to go this group: https://t.me/joinchat/Grtir07b40oWNZdXuszd7g . It is the investing pool, from France if I am not mistaken.
Thank you man, i am not from France, but i think in most cases conversations in pools goes in English. It was helpful if someone could send other links to pools it will be nice! Smiley
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Does anyone know why the token sales figures do not increase?

29 Days 09 Hours  12 Minutes
Tokensale live Now, over 10,267,887 BBI Sold

the token sale would have to change if someone buys something?  Huh

Tokensale live Now, over 10,280,149 BBI Sold
1ETH = 960 BBI 180,000 Gas Limit

Hmmmm. but that is very little sales . is there no trust in this project or why are so few tokens sold? or is the counter defective ??

Yes as i see most of people bought in Presale , i got no idea why people dont buy in this ICO . But the good thing is , unsold token will be burned Smiley Im really hoping they will collect all 30k Ether . Just need aggresive Marketing i guess
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Does anyone know why the token sales figures do not increase?

29 Days 09 Hours  12 Minutes
Tokensale live Now, over 10,267,887 BBI Sold

the token sale would have to change if someone buys something?  Huh

Tokensale live Now, over 10,280,149 BBI Sold
1ETH = 960 BBI 180,000 Gas Limit

Hmmmm. but that is very little sales . is there no trust in this project or why are so few tokens sold? or is the counter defective ??

Yes as i see most of people bought in Presale , i got no idea why people dont buy in this ICO . But the good thing is , unsold token will be burned Smiley Im really hoping they will collect all 30k Ether . Just need aggresive Marketing i guess
at the many scam ico people have lost their trust. that's a big problem today. and there are far too many ico. and even the top ico courses go down after they are at the exchange. The market needs trust again. and the money is slowly getting less too because there are too many tokens and coins
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

And the team is too little to see here. they do not write here and there are hardly any updates here. They are not as good as other teams that are always active here. they think the tokens come without work. but that is a wrong thought. You have to become more active in order to make this project a success.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

And the team is too little to see here. they do not write here and there are hardly any updates here. They are not as good as other teams that are always active here. they think the tokens come without work. but that is a wrong thought. You have to become more active in order to make this project a success.

Its really sad you say that , but they already had working products and partnerships before this ICO , i think they know how to work . And you are wrong that you think that they dont do nothing .
They sold 10+ Million Tokens in Presale and its Pretty good based on Bear market. If you look at Other ICO's some of them cant even collect 1k Ether .
As i see BelugaPay got about 7k-8k Ether Collected if im not wrong
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Its really sad you say that , but they already had working products and partnerships before this ICO , i think they know how to work . And you are wrong that you think that they dont do nothing .
They sold 10+ Million Tokens in Presale and its Pretty good based on Bear market. If you look at Other ICO's some of them cant even collect 1k Ether .
As i see BelugaPay got about 7k-8k Ether Collected if im not wrong
Which ICO has not collected 1k ETH? All normal ICOs collected much more and bear market it is good for ICO. Because people spend their ETH and BTC without a problem, trying to save money.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

Belugapay is my Favorit 2018
Here is a video from Belugapay. Investing a bit is better here than in other scam icos . good luck

http://bit.ly/2Ia8Fv1  Grin   Paying for Gas with Ethereum in Mexico .Very nice

http://bit.ly/2oNvyfL
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Here is a video from Belugapay. Investing a bit is better here than in other scam icos . good luck

It looks very good, I hope everything will be so! Hopefully they will face each other with the PUNDI X project...
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Amazing, it really shows in the video how Belugapay makes the transactions more efficient not only that is also make the life easier of the merchants and provide solution to manage payment for businesses.  They offer loyalty rewards and earn 5% of all transactions, in other words the blockchain technoly gives an unified experience to merchants. Am sure many investors are willing to invest in this realiable and easy to use project. 
pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Beluga is a very promising project in my opinion. I don't know how anyone,but I expect a lot about him. The project has good advertising,and a lot of people about it though heard something. I think coin will give pump. I'm looking forward to the end.

Lightful

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRCF7GLr6g
Informative video. To all who first encounter this company need to watch the video - you will understand why this company knows how to earn, save and spend your money, without additional commissions
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I invested today. I think it's a good project. I invest everywhere only 0.2 eth and so far were 90% ico ok. putting everything in one ico is way too much risk
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Hopefully good things will go smoothly because I think this is a project that takes a very long time since 2017.
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

I invested today. I think it's a good project. I invest everywhere only 0.2 eth and so far were 90% ico ok. putting everything in one ico is way too much risk
you are doing the right thing. This is a very good strategy for investing. I'm sure that it gives a good result for a long distance, many are worth learning from you.
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Why is the promise of inclusion on new exchanges being kept a secret... Surely its not a case of you are waiting confirmation from exchanges... Nebula isn't up and running yet...
It makes no sense not to show good faith in your support so far (people who have bought during ico) and not release this inf now.... If indeed you are going to be announcing two more exchange listings
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Why is the promise of inclusion on new exchanges being kept a secret... Surely its not a case of you are waiting confirmation from exchanges... Nebula isn't up and running yet...
It makes no sense not to show good faith in your support so far (people who have bought during ico) and not release this inf now.... If indeed you are going to be announcing two more exchange listings
If they release a name, than they failed negotiate with that exch, what do u think will be happen? I think its better when they had a deal with that exch, than its the time for the announcement
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

as on ICO you do not need login for contribution
we will announce before the end of ICO, we have applied for quite few exchanges and in the process of confirming to be listed
rayazasheva

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

I bought my bbi tokens during the pre-ico some 2 months back. I can see my tokens in my pre-ico login platform but I just added a custom token in MEW and it's reading zero (0). Kindly help resolve this.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Is the ICO over?
Wow, the announcement is since October 14

Can you please share the amount gathered and when the crowdsale going to end
The website has missing information, still 21 days for the ICO to end?

Even the smart contract address seems to have funds coming every day
This is good
cryptoico.studio (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

Please read: contract address is on https://BelugaPay.com, symbol = BBI, Decimals = 18.

For those that participated in Presale your token balance on the Beluga Pay dashboard which is available at the bottom. You will be able to withdraw after the end of ICO!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: