Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:13:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4240 times)
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Bitcoin is the one of the alt coins in the cryptocurrencies and in the cyber world that has a high amount value in real money and you can earn by investing in it.
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

WTF? It is a abbreviations with lots of meaning and based on what I see the company of bitcoin is fucking awesome from its performance since they are dominating in this world performs a excellent performance which they can dominate in the whole world and promote the cryptocurrency in the whole world.
I agree and I strongly recommend all of you to check out he PAX token https://payperex.com/postsale/

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?

I also found PAX Token based on BTC, I think you should look at it.
https://payperex.com/tokensale/

Bitcion is one of the many crypto currency that being popular now . Bitcoin is so famous than all the other digital crypto currency that spreading now. And also bitcoin is the one which is the value or prize are higher amount than the other money currency. Bitcoin have a chance to become the most higher money exchange in the world because the value or prize of it are getting higher and higher within a short period of time . You can be millionaire by investing in bitcoin and wait for a long period of time so that the profit that you'll get are high amount than you'll be expected .
veemon34

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Bit Coin is a coin, but it's in virtual world (internet). Bit coin have high exchange rate (for the example in US 1 btc = 13911.51 USD), Just imagine how much item that you can buy with 13911.51 USD.  Cheesy
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Gold is in everywhere, bitcoin not... in a war people will take gold from others and buy bitcoin hahaha

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

The bitcoin was indeed thought as "a new gold".

BUT

The difference is that bitcoin is not physical. In the case of a war, as you evok it, people tend to be reassured when they can litterally keep their hand on their possessions. So the bitcoin is not the accurate tool here.

On top of that, gold as long been seen as a standard to measure the wealth and well-being of an economy. Yet, this is no longer true. The value of a dollar, a euro, a pound, etc., is determined by exchanges on gloabal markets. The US government may have 100 bullion gold or none... it does not affect the value of the corresounding currency..

So definitely, I would say no. The bitcoin is a new technical tool, a hope but surely not the "new gold". Wink

Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Bitcoin is a electric generated asset and currency which can be used as a medium of exchange. It is one of the cryptocurrency but most popular because of its high volatility and demand of people. Bitcoin is a currency, you might think why the f*** i never heard about it ? its because you can only see this in computers, its like the money used in computers for transaction.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?

I also found PAX Token based on BTC, I think you should look at it.
https://payperex.com/tokensale/

Bitcion is one of the many crypto currency that being popular now . Bitcoin is so famous than all the other digital crypto currency that spreading now. And also bitcoin is the one which is the value or prize are higher amount than the other money currency. Bitcoin have a chance to become the most higher money exchange in the world because the value or prize of it are getting higher and higher within a short period of time . You can be millionaire by investing in bitcoin and wait for a long period of time so that the profit that you'll get are high amount than you'll be expected .
I agree but still you need to do risk management and spread your investments. this is why I recommended to all of you to buy PAX. you can get more info here : https://payperex.com/postsale/

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Gold is in everywhere, bitcoin not... in a war people will take gold from others and buy bitcoin hahaha
I don't think

arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

I do think that gold is still the better investment in bitcoin because it has a physical appearance. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because any time the value of bitcoin can change because it is fluctuating but I still do think bitcoin is still a good investment.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

I dont know bitcoin will replace gold or not in the future, but the certain thing is bitcoin now has gain many user that makes bitcoin price is high.
your title is 'WTF is bitcoin?', in case you dont know bitcoin, let me explain it for you

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

IF there was a war and I needed to flee the country, which asset do you think would be easier and more secure to transport?
Thats a good point. Just remembering your private key/ wallet password is much better than packing tons of gold if there will be a war. But some answer here are right too, if there will be war that is about to happen. It will be hard to use bitcoin in some ways. Like if an electricity conflict happen. Since bitcoin is relying to electricity, it will be useless.

404 Not Found
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

bitcoin and gold are two different things: one is physical, the other one virtual. we need both.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

I do think that gold is still the better investment in bitcoin because it has a physical appearance. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because any time the value of bitcoin can change because it is fluctuating but I still do think bitcoin is still a good investment.
Maybe,but still you need to do risk management and spread your investments. this is why I recommended to all of you to buy PAX. you can get more info here : https://payperex.com/postsale/

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

bitcoin and gold are two different things: one is physical, the other one virtual. we need both.
Agree, and we need to spread to investment with other al coins, such as my latest Investment with PAX token

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side. this is the link for more info: https://payperex.com/postsale

Join for free market professional alerts:  www.twitter.com/CrypTopNews

where are we going from this price? up or down?

abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

bitcoins are generated by a competitive and decentralized process called "mining". This process involves that individuals are rewarded by the network for their services. Bitcoin miners are processing transactions and securing the network using specialized hardware and are collecting new bitcoins in exchange.Bitcoin is the first global, decentralized currency that allows you to send money from one person to another without involving a third party broker, such as a bank. You only need your computer to make transactions because Bitcoin is fundamentally software.
As a decentralized currency, Bitcoin isn’t controlled by anyone. It’s open so that anyone can benefit from it.
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

WTF Is Decentralization
To start to understand Bitcoin, you have to first understand decentralization, because that’s one of the primary value propositions of Bitcoin. Traditionally, when you spend money, the receipt of your transaction has to be recorded somewhere. In this way, banks and credit card companies can keep track of what, where, when and why you spend. The place that it’s recorded is referred to as the ledger. But just as important as recording onto the ledger is maintaining the legitimacy of the ledger. To clarify that, let’s take an analogy.
Bill and Rebecca are finalists in a spelling bee. There is one judge. There are 999 audience members. Each contestant earns a point every time he or she spells correctly. That information is recorded on the judge’s ledger. Currently, the score is tied at 26 to 26. Here are a few scenarios that could happen to make the contest unfair:

Malicious Scenario 1: A bathroom/stretch break in the middle of the competition. The judge leaves along with Bill and Jane and the rest of the audience. But someone from the audience sneaks over to the judge’s table when everyone’s gone and adds a few points to Bill’s score. The judge returns and doesn’t notice, but now the score says 30 to 26.
Malicious Scenario 2: The judge’s daughter is Rebecca. Because he wants to improve her chances to get into a super awesome educational institution, he decides to add in a few points to Rebecca’s score.
Malicious Scenario 3: The judge decides that spelling alone is not impressive enough. He wants them to start singing the letters. Bill is a worse singer than Rebecca so he now has a huge disadvantage.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

Start Getting Your Hands on Bitcoin
This article isn’t intended to make you an expert on Blockchain, but I hope it gives you enough information to at least wrap your head around a concept that’s still arguably quite obfuscated. Bitcoin is not a super complex beast that only the most technical quantum computer scientists can possibly get a grasp on. If you’ve understood the concepts presented in this article, then you’re on the right track to becoming an informed (potential) investor.

So now you know what decentralization, mining, and blockchain are, and are probably thinking about the potential possibilities and how it’s a potential paradigm to the financial system. If you’re excited to actually start buying Bitcoin, take a look at my write up on 0 to Pro Crypto Trader.
kazakova

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side. this is the link for more info: https://payperex.com/postsale

Join for free market professional alerts:  www.twitter.com/CrypTopNews

I think it is not right to compare gold and Bitcoins. Both have own cons but in terms of returns Bitcoins have already left it way behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: