Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:48:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

it is all depends on the one who control the price. And also the demand of people in using btc affects this. I think it can be the bitcoin will more valued than gold someday.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
mahboob123

Activity: 723
Merit: 10

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

bitcoin is best than gold bitcoin is fast to h level

Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Can Bitcoin replace gold? gold and bitcoin Which one is better? It seems I often hear this question. The value of bitcon is high but it has many changes and has not been accepted all over the world. Gold is a precious metal, it has aesthetic value. I think when bitcoin thrives, it does not affect gold. I think it is unreasonable to say that gold will disappear because of the development of bitcoin.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

In time, I think that bitcoin will completely replace gold! In general, it is difficult to predict what will happen to the global financial system and the economy as a whole, but I hope that the crypto currency will change the world for the better!
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Do you think that if a global war begins, someone will remember about the crypto currency? I do not think that then the Crypto currency will be a commodity that will be in demand. Most likely, it will not cost anything and will be useless. Although this can be said at this stage of its development. Maybe in the future something will change. However, if the global war began in the near future, it would most likely have been forgotten about the crypto currency.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Bitcoin is gaining alot of popularity nowadays but I don't think that it can replace gold in future.No doubt that Bitcoin investments are more profitable than Gold investments but they are more risky also.This is because Bitcoin is volatile in nature.There is no stability in the price.Sometimes the price is low and sometimes the price is high.On the other hand no such unstability is seen in the price of gold.Rise and falls are there but are very low as compare to those of Bitcoin.Moreover gold is a trusted investment asset and it is being used by people since ancient times.It is very difficult for Bitcoin to gain that amount of trust which gold has.So I don't think that it is right to compare Bitcoin and Gold.Both are different entities with different features.
barsametu01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Bitcoin is the digital gold its already proven . becuase of its value people try to save it for future . now it is the best asset and best investment instrument.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

In time, I think that bitcoin will completely replace gold! In general, it is difficult to predict what will happen to the global financial system and the economy as a whole, but I hope that the crypto currency will change the world for the better!
I agree with you that right now bitcoin is more better than gold, and i believe that the bitcoin will became really popular over than gold, and when all the people knows bitcoin it has a big chance that the price of bitcoin will became very high compare to gold.

ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Has Bitcoin any garantees in case of emergency sitiations? What if this is fake?
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

bitcoin is virtual gold and gold is real asset but bitcoin is something big and a technology.and in my opinion btc is better than gold .
bcz bitcoin giving you profit but gold is not doing same like bitcoin.
both are asset but bitcoin is virtual asset and best

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

bitcoin is virtual gold and gold is real asset but bitcoin is something big and a technology.and in my opinion btc is better than gold .
bcz bitcoin giving you profit but gold is not doing same like bitcoin.
both are asset but bitcoin is virtual asset and best
You are right bitcoin is virtual currency that the price now are so high gold is a real asset that we can collect it or wear it but the price of gold are very cheap than bitcoin.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Gold has been here since millenniums and ancient times which is not just an asset but also have a use case in industry and technology which make it better than btc in any case

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

for me bitcoin is better than gold because of the speed of the bitcoin price increase or the increase of its price and because of its future so I prefer bitcoin rather than gold unlike gold long before the rise price of gold

Yes if we talk about the payment system then bitcoin is really the best in them. As gold is now not used as the payment system but in this topic I can see that the OP is telling about the investors that which will they think better for their investment so even in this case I will favor for the bitcoin because bitcoin is in the initial stage and in the longer time the price of it will increase much higher and anyone can invest any amount in it.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

The demand for gold is not going anywhere and the demand for Bitcoin keeps rising, they can coexist. Looking at history it is safe to assume that gold will last for many more years to come, also looking at the supply of gold. In fact, many countries are stockpiling gold as I type. The demand for gold does not discredit the demand for Bitcoin, they both hold their place in the economy.

One thing I must say is, there are many cryptocurrencies. So perhaps the next best currency would be the one to topple Bitcoin, I do not see one so far.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

bitcoin and gold are two different things: one is physical, the other one virtual. we need both.

Bitcoin has a very high demand which obviously can make bitcoin prices to be very expensive because the harder it is to get it will be very expensive. I prefer to have bitcoin and bitcoin trade rather than have a total amount of gold that is very obviously less than gold
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

I think bitcoin will not replace gold. In terms of security investing gold is superior because its value is more stable than bitcoin and also there is a real gold, not like bitcoin. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

Bitcoin will be the gold of the future
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

I think gold will still win. Why? Because the layman will prefer gold than bitcoin. Anything that will happen with bitcoin, gold enthusiasts will be more and gold has more certainty than bitcoin.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

I think bitcoin will not replace gold. In terms of security investing gold is superior because its value is more stable than bitcoin and also there is a real gold, not like bitcoin. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin and hold is different from each other and they are not comparisons, bitcoin is a digital numbers while gold is a precious treasures. We can use both of them in gaining through investing but we cannot really compare both gold and bitcoin, but is i have to choose one of it i will still choose bitcoin, because I believe that bitcoin is amazing than gold.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bro there are similarity between bitcoin and gold.Like bitcoin and gold both can be used for long term investment.They both works as assets.But sometimes we fear that the Bitcoins value can be zero..But gold can never be zero.And gold is a jewellery where as bitcoin is a currency..So in your country goldcoins are used as real money?
If not then there's no question of replacing Bitcoins with gold..There's a huge difference in which sense you are saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: