Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Gold has been a very good medium of storing wealth from the beginning of the world. However, the nature of bitcoin is such that you can buy at a a very low price and sell at "infinite" times your initial investment. You can study graphs of bitcoin versus gold pair for a minimum of one year and attest to the fact that bitcoin is highly more profitable than gold. If you're good at trading in bitcoin there is possibility of making higher returns in even a month, more than you could possibly earn from gold in a year. Possibilities of making good profits from bitcoin is endless as compared to gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

bitcoin is digital currency and gold is a physical assets there isn't  comparison between these two assets  since bitcoin is decentralized so no one can manipulate its and there is no possibility to replace its with gold
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

bitcoin vs gold. I'll tell you this some people choose gold because they sell it quietly and that's it. well gold any advantages it carries. and bitcoin will rise very soon to the top. I think bitcoin will rise soon because it strongly sank. and now he should shoot to the top and it wakes up to sell for big money! and no one will be able to sell gold for such an amount as bitcoin. bitcoin is the currency of the future, I guarantee you. my guess is that!
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

Another not unimportant plus bitcoin:
Unlike gold, bitcoins can not be faked or worsen its quality. Having received bitcoins on your account, you can be sure of them. When buying gold, you will have to check the quality, the test, which is not always possible.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

bitcoin is digital currency and gold is a physical assets there isn't  comparison between these two assets  since bitcoin is decentralized so no one can manipulate its and there is no possibility to replace its with gold
Well if based on popularity, gold is still more popular over bitcoin, but if we will based on the future, i am confident that bitcoin future is more bright over the gold, because many people all over the world now is buying bitcoin and i think the future price of bitcoin can be more high over the gold price.

Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

Already now there are several altcoins that state the fact that their value is tied to the price of the dollar. But I don't think it's safe yet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Well if based on popularity, gold is still more popular over bitcoin, but if we will based on the future, i am confident that bitcoin future is more bright over the gold, because many people all over the world now is buying bitcoin and i think the future price of bitcoin can be more high over the gold price.
Even gold is more popularity than Bitcoin but actually the valuation of Bitcoin already overpassed Gold in the last year.
People still use gold because it's the stable property that could help them stabling their money.
But people come to Bitcoin because of it's potiental and how much money it can make for them even they still have a chance to lose money also.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Even gold is more popularity than Bitcoin but actually the valuation of Bitcoin already overpassed Gold in the last year.
People still use gold because it's the stable property that could help them stabling their money.
But people come to Bitcoin because of it's potiental and how much money it can make for them even they still have a chance to lose money also.

For me bitcoin and gold is good  in every people because both of that we can earn a money by investing but gold is a popular in the whole world because that is commonly use in every reach people and bitcoin is a new currency as a virtual currency that we can earn a money even we are poor people and what reason why bitcoin and gold have a war in every investors both of that is equal because we can earn a money by investing of two of that.

Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

in terms of any aspect, bitcoin wins and is always tested in any case. because bitcoin affiliates really help the human condition in particular. and use the tool as the best virtual money in the world.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

Gold has been around since time immemorial and has always held its value as the ultimate value item , it is for this reason that it is hard to imagine bitcoin just wiping away this legacy in a measly 5 years or whatever . There is noting to suggest that gold will loose its standard position in the whole scheme of things yes i will agree bitcoins will become a major means of exchange and value but gold is in a separate class and that position in my opinion will never be eroded by bitcoins , both will serve their purpose , they will be complimentary rather than adversarial to each other.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Indeed, for many people, they will choosing gold than bitcoin because they can see and touch the gold not with bitcoin. But I am believe in the future, bitcoin will gain more popularity because right now many people start investing their money on crypto. And if they start investing, I am believe bitcoin is their first choice
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and is very volatile compared to gold. gold is a physical commoditirles which value may not so volatile regardless of fud and negstive news lots of uses.once massive selling in bigcoin happen in just a day its price may fall from all time high to just a dollar it a sample of possibilities only unlike gold price may not easily depreciate.

raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

For me gold is good. Because he is a real state. But we talk here is huge profit every month or year. If you hold gold it take little increase. But if you hold bitcoin it can double or triple your profit in just a month or  a year. So the best is go to bitcoin
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

bitcoin and gold I think we can make the same asset, a different bitcoin digital currency that we can not hold or touch while gold we can see and we can touch.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

In my opinion, current bitcoin can not be compared to gold for stability, as well as for demand for users. However, in terms of investment. Bitcoin may be the type of investment that is dominant over gold with high margins and market volatility is very fast. That means bitcoin is seen and attracted great attention from the community as an excellent opportunity for investors.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

I invested in gold almost 7 years ago and these investments are still in deep red. On top of that, in India the resale value of gold is a little bit low, which means that I'll take a bigger hit when I sell my coins.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

bitcoin and gold have similar properties, such as reserve, transaction, exchange ... gold is long and bitcoin exists for about 10 years, in short they are priced. Equivalent to each other, however, today's trend is that people prefer to invest bitcoin over gold because of its profitability
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

It is hard to imagine that Bitcoin can become more valuable than materialistic gold, otherwise it will change the whole meaning of "money".

byhunter79

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I think bitcoin can not replace gold because gold has the best performance during an economic crisis while bitcoin does not have that performance. No one knows how bitcoin performs when financial panic occurs like inflation for example
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

Gold and Bitcoin are so much different, you can't compare them.
Yes bitcoin and gold are not same for long time, bitcoin is digital currency it is all about internet and Gold has physical money state, it can be touched and it be sell at any time but bitcoin is untouchable so bitcoin is installable as well it will remain in your phone and no one can take it without your permission, bitcoin can be carry with you in thousands of amount but carrying gold can increase the risk for your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: