Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
jame kotler

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

BITCOIN is the only digital currency on the internet but its real value, bitcoin price is very fluctuation can rise and fall at any time, GOLD a real item we can hold it, gold has a good price in the market its price is very stable
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Compared to gold, bitcoin is a newcomer to the market and trust level is still much inferior to gold, but in many other parameters the crypto currency can compete with the precious metal. For centuries people have been collecting gold, both in the form of ingots and in the form of jewelry, knowing that even if the money is depreciating, gold will always be liquid. Investors went into gold when the crisis began in the country.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

I am now more inclined to the fact that I prefer bitcoin.investments in gold can not bring great benefit to the project and quickly

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

It is a no brainer here because bitcoin is an instant winner for this comparison because you cannot have a lot of gains in a very short period of time with gold because that is an old investment option and it is best to just go for bitcoin and hold it for long term and do not just play safe because you will not get a lot of improvements.
JamesWM

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Perhaps asking whether bitcoin will ever unseat gold as the universal store of value isn't quite appropriate, as it's plausible that the two can, and will, co-exist as complementary assets.
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I like both, I think Bitcoin and gold are two different things. There is no possibility that it will replace gold. Bitcoin will be the best form of currency up to date. because gold is phisically and bitcoin is the future currency.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with limited issuance and a register shared by many people to act as a conscensus for the transfer of coins between parties. There is no point in comparing Bitcoin with Gold except to say that they both can be used as a store of wealth and held outside of the current FIAT based money system. I have both as a hedge against problems down the road.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

I like both, I think Bitcoin and gold are two different things. There is no possibility that it will replace gold. Bitcoin will be the best form of currency up to date. because gold is phisically and bitcoin is the future currency.

Even if some asset replaces gold in the future, it will be similar to gold in terms of properties and parameters. However Bitcoin is so different from gold, and therefore it doesn't have any chance of replacing gold as an investment asset.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Gold is save heaven and bitcoin an digital asset, it's different and both very hard to compared
possible BITCOIN can get a lot of profit than GOLD for the long term investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

if I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold. bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and falling (not as stable) but I can benefit greatly. . if the price of gold setabil so we to get the profit must wait a long time. bitcoin is limited in number. if gold is always in the mine and in print every day.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

there are alot of difference bitween bitcoin and gold, you can differentiate it its appearance, and valuability, though they are both mined, Gold is mines in the ground while bitcoin is mined electronically by solvi ng complicated problems and etc. I don't think that it is needed to compare the two because itboth is valuable. But gold will have the advantage if a world war happens, we cannot transact bitcoin through internet if there is a awar.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

At my opinion gold is better when the goal is to save your money for future, bitcoin is very volatile in this case. When the goal is too make money faster bicoin have a chance to win.

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

If you are planning to invest between and gold, I prefer to you to invest in bitcoin. The price of the gold is really stable, it is good investment but bitcoin investment is more profitable than gold investment. You should take the risks for you to earn big amount of profit.
Sure a wise investor will never chose Gold for now because bitcoin is very good as compare to gold, bitcoin has fluctuating nature which makes it unique and demandable among all investments including gold, everyone is asking for bitcoin as it is high in profit and it is modern investment and Gold is said to be an old fashioned investment for new generations bitcoin is safe to hold and Gold needs proper place to keep it while bitcoin can be held simply in your phone which is safer than having gold, so for me bitcoin is the best choice for all of us.
if we look at the price of many people will choose bitcoin instead of gold because bitcoin has a relatively fast price up and down, and that is the attraction of bitcoin.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

The gold already proven that it is good investment, but I can say that it is better if you will make bitcoin investment. Yes it is risky because the price of the bitcoin is not stable like the price of the gold. If you want to become successful, you should know how to face risks.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

I don't want to compare those two. I think both of them are incomparable.
If there is a big war now at present moment then people neither can earn profit from BTC nor from Gold. The current situation is so distinct from the early past situation and war are too much destructive now.
Some alalyst say BTC will cross 50k in 5 year, you can choose any analysis but the true fact is no one knows what will be going to happen they just predicting.

pastore_airdrops

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

btc to the moon!!
black point

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

it is all depends on the one who control the price. And also the demand of people in using btc affects this. I think it can be the bitcoin will more valued than gold someday.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

It's one of the reason people investing in gold are not the same type as the ones investing in bitcoin

Investing in gold is to secure your funds whhile investing in  bitcoin is to take a risk for a profit
most of them save gold is only for long-term investment because it is more secure or for backup funds, while some other users use bitcoin for short-term investments such as trading or active profit, both have differences in risk and excess, so I will not say which one is better, it depends on your needs
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

It's one of the reason people investing in gold are not the same type as the ones investing in bitcoin

Investing in gold is to secure your funds whhile investing in  bitcoin is to take a risk for a profit
most of them save gold is only for long-term investment because it is more secure or for backup funds, while some other users use bitcoin for short-term investments such as trading or active profit, both have differences in risk and excess, so I will not say which one is better, it depends on your needs

both bitcoin and gold fluctuate, gold seems more 'stable' and 'safe' because humans still feel the need to have their assets be tangible.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

~~
The gold already proven that it is good investment, but I can say that it is better if you will make bitcoin investment. Yes it is risky because the price of the bitcoin is not stable like the price of the gold. If you want to become successful, you should know how to face risks.
Risks must be faced by preparing for precautions, for example: never invest what you can not afford to lose. Each choice must have risks, look at the good side if you can overcome the risk. Bitcoin prices rise faster than gold, but prices can go down at any time quickly. Gold has real value, but the profit earned is not as fast as when investing with bitcoin. See? both have advantages and disadvantages, so make the best of it and fight the risk.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: