Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16601 times)
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

This article shows that the Human Discovery is a very serius project and it can help a lot of researchers in human behave. They are using an excellent platform like Etherium and the team seems to be very experienced! For sure this ICO will be in my target!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

you already have some partners in europe or usa?

in UK we trying negotiate with singlemuslim.com (2mln users over wolrd)
in have preliminary agreement with Peter Schober to support HD social network and dating at Germany and Italy (he have partners there)
Some small matching services in NY
Have contacts with Paktor dating application in Asia, but i didnt force connect them for this time.

in 24-26 january i will speak on idate2018 in Florida and i try to find US partners there (im third time participant).

im trying go to dating and matching market, cause out prototype almost ready-to-integrate service for this huge market.

We started from dating market because we already have tested methodic.
Next year we will test psychologists methods and some corporate markets, then we will choose partners in those themes

Your proof of concept is very peculiar, but, in my opinion (and also in yours, I guess), it should be very effective! Next year tests must be very interesting, no doubt I'll keep follow you!

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:11 PM

in have preliminary agreement with Peter Schober to support HD social network and dating at Germany and Italy (he have partners there)
Have contacts with Paktor dating application in Asia, but i didnt force connect them for this time.

in 24-26 january i will speak on idate2018 in Florida and i try to find US partners there (im third time participant).

im trying go to dating and matching market, cause out prototype almost ready-to-integrate service for this huge market.

it sounds great! it seems you guys are try to penetrate all over the world, so it doesn't wonder me if in russia you feel cramped now. good luck to you and to whole your army!

timurkar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:16:41 PM

This article shows that the Human Discovery is a very serius project and it can help a lot of researchers in human behave. They are using an excellent platform like Etherium and the team seems to be very experienced! For sure this ICO will be in my target!

Thank you very much!

We started from dating market because we already have tested methodic.
Next year we will test psychologists methods and some corporate markets, then we will choose partners in those themes

Your proof of concept is very peculiar, but, in my opinion (and also in yours, I guess), it should be very effective! Next year tests must be very interesting, no doubt I'll keep follow you!

Thank you Smiley
Yes, of course it's not a standard choice. But it was case which give us possibility to take feedback and measure metrics on the target users in a short time.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

it sounds great! it seems you guys are try to penetrate all over the world, so it doesn't wonder me if in russia you feel cramped now. good luck to you and to whole your army!

Thank you very much!
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

I would like to ask you if in this moment you're are trying to close a partnership agreement in fields different from dating, like social network, medicine or ecommerce (if you want and can share with us these kind of info).

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:48:03 PM

That's some big names in industry. Good job to the team to trying to make new partnerships all over the world. Really good that you are also going for dating market. That's big opportunity and will attract more investors cause of it's use.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

I would like to ask you if in this moment you're are trying to close a partnership agreement in fields different from dating, like social network, medicine or ecommerce (if you want and can share with us these kind of info).

Hello, Sevinpays!
We have queries for testing from several russian companies to test them employees, but right now i cannot named it's agreement - we are not ready right now, i think we will do it in January. They asks about testing for compatibility with corporate culture of the company and HR tasks
clutteredfootage

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

Looks promissing!
chimnon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation. Please contact me if you need
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

I have just read the Hd dating and it is very interesting to know about the personality difference between people. This team had a lot of experience in a real world platform. I think with the Human Discovery platform they will help a lot of people! The road map seems very trustfull!
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:56:48 PM

Please apply for translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294590.0
BitcoinDoubleSpends

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

It's very interesting but people need more examples which will show the importance of the technology
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:15:19 PM by DoctorStrange

Timur Karimbaev on NewsBTC.

Cofounder of Human Discovery Platform posted a story on one of the largest cryptomedia, telling how he is going to use technology to provide people with tools for better living, check it by link:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/10/blockchain-big-data-human-science-studies/
Canananada

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

A block is a list of records in a distributed database that will receive information about a person according to the requirements of a methodic, process it and deliver recommendations in a structured view. Complex methodics are created via combining blocks of various Authors. Blocks are similar to smart-contracts and are uploaded by Authors to the blockchain-network and are executed on decentralized nodes, which are rewarded for performing data analysis.
Decentralization is an architecture built on independent nodes installed on distributed servers that store methodics or smart-contracts. Decentralization ensures independence from any decision-making center. Pros for Authors of methodics is that their work on collecting data and its interpretations that sometimes lasts for years will not be lost due to the fact that some service is closed. An Author can be sure that methodic will not be used otherwise than described in the contract, and that the platform will not increase bills for use to the extent that it becomes unprofitable. Advantages for Human Science are that thanks to decentralized architecture, it will become possible to collect large scopes of data about human behavior but without binding to some service that can go bankrupt or close at any level.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

It's very interesting but people need more examples which will show the importance of the technology

Of course. We work on it and i hope we can show something samples in few time (i really hope we can show it before ICO ends)
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

It's a very good question
The simplest reason is to remove the intermediary between the knowledge holder and the consumer and make the application of the methods more open, to make the interaction between different authors of techniques clear, and to allow entrepreneurs to easily connect to different sources of knowledge

But the main thing is that we believe that with the use of the blockchain we will be able to connect to the project many more people - programmers, authors, interpreters, translators, data researchers.

By analogy with open-sourse code and wikipedia-style, such an approach in which knowledge is open and accessible to all should attract more people.
The more people get involved in the production of data and services - the faster the economy of the project will accelerate
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:00:07 PM

This should be channelled to the bounty thread, you can connect to this thread here to make your reservations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294590.0
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Examples are so many with applications which can be found in hospitability,  education, crime,  manufacturing sectors. We hope the HD team can release a demo to show demonstration of this technology and usage, maybe on or before token sale which starts in 11days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: