Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16605 times)
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

As my hobby, I like to read about human psychology and see how people react to different situations. Having said that, I can't pass by an opportunity to help this project rise and to add to the technological progress on our beautiful planet.

This project implement a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. So with this platform you will more easy to analysis data like human psychology

I must admit I didn't understand a single word of the weird stuff you posted. Could you please ask someone to help you translating your thoughts into English?

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:31:30 AM

great project good luck devs

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Not only that but also in my eyes this is one of first projects that put human needs before the profit. Well gaining profit is also a segment of the project I don't thing it's the most important. With that in mind project can advance faster and in better way which eventually will be good for us people and form the financial side.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

I just got my 600HD tokens. Thanks
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Not only that but also in my eyes this is one of first projects that put human needs before the profit. Well gaining profit is also a segment of the project I don't thing it's the most important. With that in mind project can advance faster and in better way which eventually will be good for us people and form the financial side.

In my opinion that remains to be seen. For now it looks like human needs are the priority, and let's hope hope it stays like that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:15:26 AM

In my opinion that remains to be seen. For now it looks like human needs are the priority, and let's hope hope it stays like that.
We are many to think like you, there are a few to think about that human needs are not a priority. I think that ideas and technologies, such as HD can increase the protection of human rights. I am one of those who think that the blockchain is a benefit to humanity.
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

Human Discovery Platform has raised almost $200,000 in frames of crowdsale!

We are happy to announce that we have already raised $195,624, and the token sale is ongoing!

We are grateful to everyone who has contributed to our project.

Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute  today and enjoy 5% bonus!

Offer is valid until December, 2nd, 00:00.

BUY TOKENS!
https://my.hdplatform.io/
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

We are happy to announce that we have already raised $195,624, and the token sale is ongoing!

Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute  today and enjoy 5% bonus!

BUY TOKENS!

My expectations for this project is far above what it has raised so far at this time,  maybe the slow rise of investments realised is due to BTC rise in the market.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute  today and enjoy 5% bonus!

BUY TOKENS!

My expectations for this project is far above what it has raised so far at this time,  maybe the slow rise of investments realised is due to BTC rise in the market.
I share same thoughts with you too, because many investors might want to wait while BTC keeps rising before investing to make more returns.
SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

I am glad to participate and receive the airdrop.
This is a brilliant project with a team, which is very profession and supportive.
I had managed to signup with an incorrect email id and did not receive confirmation eMail.
Team supported me with recovery and ensured that I end up receiving the tokens in my account.
This is support professionalism equivalent to amazon standards.

I am sure with people of such attitude, this project will be a great success.
Thanks a lot. and All the best for next phased of the project.
clementina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Hi dev, I received my 600 HD tokens. Thank you very much and good luck with this great project.
Chacha ananda

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

hey dev I received my 600 HD tokens good luck and hopefully more advanced for this project
Muni222

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

Hi guys I think this project is quite interesting and also promising...I've received my tokens in ICO site within 24hrs!
The whitepaper is good and also the team members & advisors seems to be qualified, professionals...I'd say go for it!

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute  today and enjoy 5% bonus!

BUY TOKENS!

My expectations for this project is far above what it has raised so far at this time,  maybe the slow rise of investments realised is due to BTC rise in the market.
I share same thoughts with you too, because many investors might want to wait while BTC keeps rising before investing to make more returns.
Waiting for a drop of btc, or a retracement. too high and too distant to care separate. HD the project is to be seen in the long term, then there will be another situation in Crypto,
 we will have the Alt up and Btc down.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:09 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:53:57 PM by enigmatical

BUY TOKENS!

Waiting for a drop of btc, or a retracement. too high and too distant to care separate. HD the project is to be seen in the long term, then there will be another situation in Crypto,
 we will have the Alt up and Btc down.

Now is a good time to participate with ETH in the HD ico,  because it's quite cheaper than before especially as the BTC is high. The king just recently hit $10,000 which maybe too expensive for investors to use in this ICO.
Scholles

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

I can see the amount raised has been quite redundant for some days now, it is still at 200,000 USD approximately. Are investors becoming scarce to identify good projects.
Scholles

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

I also can see this project has attained alot of high scores on independent ICO ratings: ICO bazar Grade "A" ICO Bench: Grade "4" ICO Scheduler Grade "4,7" All these should help add boost to the token sale.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

I also can see this project has attained alot of high scores on independent ICO ratings: ICO bazar Grade "A" ICO Bench: Grade "4" ICO Scheduler Grade "4,7" All these should help add boost to the token sale.

Excellent ratings which of course should be an advantage, even with the 5 percent bonus which would last until the 1st of December, maybe big investors would turn up in the last days. Good luck to the project.
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Human Discovery Platform receives high ratings on ICO Scheduler

We are happy to get 4.7 scores!

ICO Scheduler is independent and trusted ICO marketplace.

Here are the check points for every project applying for listing on ICO Scheduler:

Team Check
Team Social Media Profiles
Website Quality, Performance & Security
The ICO Credibility
ICO Social Media Presence
Whitepaper
Human Discovery Platform has successfully passed all stages of assessment and is happy to get 4.7 scores.

Just to remind you, our special offer is ongoing - contribute today and get 5% bonus!
https://my.hdplatform.io
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:26:51 PM

Please when do we get to transfer the tokens on our profile and how do we go about it when the time is right?
BitWangZi

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Hi dev! I received 600 HD-Tokens last week. Sorry for replying the ANN late.  I'll have an eye on HDPlatform in the future. Thank you very much and good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: