Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4440 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Based on many sources today that there are many countries that legalize bitcoin, and this is certainly a very proud thing and no need to worry us about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, countries like Japan, Denmark, Germany and so on have legalized bitcoin.
Many countries have accepted electronic money. However, these countries are both developed and developing countries. They know they are opportunities and strategies to help them succeed. That is very clear, no need to repeat.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

Of course, bitcoin originated from Japan, but after Japan I thought it was swiss because there had already begun to accept the crypto currency as a legal currency and could be traded in Switzerland.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

Berlusian President Alexander Lukashenko has signed a decree to legalize pre-coding, transactional and mining operations, ICO and intelligent contracts. By this, Beralus officially became the first country in the world to legalize Bitcoin, pre-coding and cryptocurrency-related activities.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink

Japan is one of the most progressive country  and Japan is the first country who accepted bitcoin as legal tender they use bitcoin as way of payment in different kind of transaction and bitcoin in japan is very popular. That's is why their are some progressive country's followed Japan and accept bitcoin as legal tender.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

I think Venezuela already did because they didn't have a choice. But if we're thinking of a country accepting crypto currency with their own fiat being stable would be japan. I mean they already have a booming crypto economy there and we can also see japanese ICOs left and right. I'd also think that the Swiss will aldo be the first to jump in on crypto currency.

Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.

I bet in China  Wink
It's strange. At the time this report was published in October last year, bitcoin was already officially recognized by the states as money. So, Japan has officially recognized bitcoin as a means of payment since April last year. Now, in most cases, states classify bitcoin as a financial asset.

Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is already legal in many countries, see Legality of bitcoin by country or territory for a list per country.

Some countries officially recognize Bitcoin:
Japan officially recognizes bitcoin and digital currencies as a "means of payment that is not a legal currency"
Others declared it "not illegal":
As of November 2016 declared, bitcoins are "not illegal" according to the Federal Tax Service of Russia
(quotes from Wiki)
Wow Thanks bro, good information. The future is bright for crypto in Asia, after I saw that most countries in Asia have legalized crypto, even though my country has not legalized it as a payment tool, but I don't think that is a big problem as long as I can trade and hold.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

Right now there are countries like Japan, Thailand, Australia etc. already regulated crypto inside country, even in japan bitcoin is a legal tender people can exchange it for buying and selling goods. Now eyes on India because there are high tension regarding crypto because Supreme court has extend date 11th for crypto regulation.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

Right now there are countries like Japan, Thailand, Australia etc. already regulated crypto inside country, even in japan bitcoin is a legal tender people can exchange it for buying and selling goods. Now eyes on India because there are high tension regarding crypto because Supreme court has extend date 11th for crypto regulation.
You're right, now there are many countries that accept bitcoin, it's just not as a means of payment, but as an investment tool. well, even the friends above mentioned it, and accompanied the link. well, it's just that I don't know who was the first to legalize bitcoin.
michellebson2

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

To my knowledge, Belarus became the first country in the world to legalize Bitcoin, pre-coding and cryptocurrency-related activities.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

China or the United States will be one of the first countries to legalize bitcoin, the two countries with the highest probability of legalization of Bitcoin and the recognition of bitcoin as the official currency.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

I don't think that any country can actually reject Bitcoin. Well Bitcoin might not be recognised as an official currency in any country because people will not want to drop their currency for Bitcoin.

Theres no need for bitcoin to be treated as official currency because all we need is adaption as a currency just like what japan does,meaning people might have option on what currency to use,so from then they will distinguish what is the better one to use is specific occasions..if this happen i believe that many users will be added into our community becaus of the benefits bitcoin can offer over fiats

acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

The United States is likely to be the first to legalize bitcoin, followed by China and India. After that, more and more countries will legally license Bitcoin.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

japan have big contribution to daily marketcap.they have big community that support bitcoin developtment.and even they also contribute to the developtment if blockchain technology.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I think that Venezuela might use bitcoin as a national currency (they already use it widely).Thats not a legalization but it is authorized by people.
Seems like venezuela is great candidate right now, they already got their own national cryptocurrency that called petro and i also read a news about iran will legalize cryptocurrency to fight embargo and something like that. Another big country that i believe would legalize the cryptocurrency is Japan and England.

Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

I bet in China  Wink
I think this will take a long time because so many countries are trying to ban the bitcoin. They are afraid that bitcoin or cryptocurrency will disturb their economic markets so this will be very difficult. It is hard to imagine when bitcoin was legalized, what would the world economy be like?

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I think Belarus is the first legitimate bitcoin country but the market here is not as vibrant as the US. In China the market is wide but there are too many fraudulent and high-risk projects. Perhaps that is also my subjective opinion.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I bet in China  Wink

For what I know,there are countries that Widely use Bitcoin as mean of market transaction. In western countries like Sweden and Denmark. There are some countries that is against Bitcoin but I know you cannot control what the future has.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

I bet in China  Wink

I believe that even though it is not legalized we benefit from it how much more if it will be legalized? Like you I am thinking of China to be the first country to legalized Bitcoin for a lot of user with big amount of Bitcoins come from China. Like the current issue about the mysterious Chinese who hoard 95 ,000 of Bitcoins.
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Bitcoin is already legal in many countries, see Legality of bitcoin by country or territory for a list per country.

Some countries officially recognize Bitcoin:
Japan officially recognizes bitcoin and digital currencies as a "means of payment that is not a legal currency"
Others declared it "not illegal":
As of November 2016 declared, bitcoins are "not illegal" according to the Federal Tax Service of Russia
(quotes from Wiki)
Now I see. But one thing that bother in my mind, would this mean that bitcoin will soon be a centralized? Switching the current state into a new one which is actually not the real reason why bitcoin is being created? Anyone can explain this if it is poss or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: