Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS!  (Read 167305 times)
DCP

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:31 AM

This is disaster. I bought coins for MN, but for two days I can't make it to work. I can't pass Not capable masternode: Could not connect to xxx obstacle.

I have:
- Windows 10
- Desire Core version v0.12.2.1-ge537a31 (32-bit)
- Sentinel release v1.1.0.1 (64-bit)

I tried to setup it by following 2-3 manuals, but I didn't manage to make it to work.
And then when nothing was working I was sending my coins back to exchange deleting wallet and conf folder and then doing every manual from the beginning. Was reading every last 30 pages on this thread.
I was even following advice to send 10 DSR MN address, but that also didn't help.
More than once fixing wallet with sentinel option #2, didn't help.
Running Sentinel with all 3 ways. Sentinel is working, because it has connection with wallet. It knows when wallet is not fully synced.
Rebuilding wallet index...
I was trying to leave the wallet locked and to unlock it. Didn't help.
Was checking are ports open and they are.
Leaving MN for 24 hours in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status, but nothing was changed.
IP address in desire.conf and masternode.conf are the same and it is IP taken from www.whatismyip.com

Here are screenshots where you can see my current situation.

https://imgur.com/a/MuB0K

I am now out of options. Read desperate.

Any idea or suggestive advice? Smiley

Thank you.

What type of internet connection are you on?  I believe there is something that must be done with the router for it to work on your windows computer. I wasn't able to get it to work on my home comp because I don't have access to the router.. anyway, instead of having my computer on all day, I use hostmns.net service for $5 a month. I like that I can have my coins locked on my computer at home but it doesn't have to be on. Also, I have a few masternodes (each getting 10 per day) and since they need to be on different ip's anyways, the hosting service makes sense.  You could hook it all up yourself on ubuntu but I think it will still cost close to $5/month..

H ~ O ~ D ~ L
JDS2000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

DSR has been listed for funding on masternodes.online.

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/933220840346329088
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:50:15 AM

This is disaster. I bought coins for MN, but for two days I can't make it to work. I can't pass Not capable masternode: Could not connect to xxx obstacle.

I have:
- Windows 10

I tried to setup it by following 2-3 manuals, but I didn't manage to make it to work.
And then when nothing was working I was sending my coins back to exchange deleting wallet and conf folder and then doing every manual from the beginning. Was reading every last 30 pages on this thread.
I was even following advice to send 10 DSR MN address, but that also didn't help.
Running Sentinel with all 3 ways. Sentinel is working, because it has connection with wallet. It knows when wallet is not fully synced.
IP address in desire.conf and masternode.conf are the same and it is IP taken from www.whatismyip.com

Thank you.
Since you're setting it up with a single wallet try this.
1. Stop Sentinel
2. Setup your masternode.conf file according to the manual.
3. restart your wallet
4. Start you masternode from the Masternodes - My Masternoides tab
5. In the debug window type masternode status and make sure your masternode is started.
6. Run the Sentinel and make sure it produces no errors
7. Wait

At step 5 I am getting Not capable masternode: Could not connect to.
Can't have it in status Started. Sad

What type of internet connection are you on?  I believe there is something that must be done with the router for it to work on your windows computer. I wasn't able to get it to work on my home comp because I don't have access to the router.. anyway, instead of having my computer on all day, I use hostmns.net service for $5 a month. I like that I can have my coins locked on my computer at home but it doesn't have to be on. Also, I have a few masternodes (each getting 10 per day) and since they need to be on different ip's anyways, the hosting service makes sense.  You could hook it all up yourself on ubuntu but I think it will still cost close to $5/month..

My Internet connection is provided by TV cable operator. It is with static IP.
If look at last screenshot on (https://imgur.com/a/MuB0K) you will see that connections are established on port 9919. Which I guess means that port is open.

Just to add that port is also open in firewall.
And when I am starting wallet, MN is in status PRE_ENABLED. And after it finishes with synchronization MN will go to status WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.
Those are the only two statuses that I was seeing! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:50:06 AM

I have:
- Windows 10

Thank you.
1. Stop Sentinel
3. restart your wallet
5. In the debug window type masternode status and make sure your masternode is started.
7. Wait

What type of internet connection are you on?  I believe there is something that must be done with the router for it to work on your windows computer. I wasn't able to get it to work on my home comp because I don't have access to the router.. anyway, instead of having my computer on all day, I use hostmns.net service for $5 a month. I like that I can have my coins locked on my computer at home but it doesn't have to be on. Also, I have a few masternodes (each getting 10 per day) and since they need to be on different ip's anyways, the hosting service makes sense.  You could hook it all up yourself on ubuntu but I think it will still cost close to $5/month..

If look at last screenshot on (https://imgur.com/a/MuB0K) you will see that connections are established on port 9919. Which I guess means that port is open.

And when I am starting wallet, MN is in status PRE_ENABLED. And after it finishes with synchronization MN will go to status WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.
What do you do to start the masternode?

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

Sounds very interesting. I will invest in it.  Wink
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:22:53 PM

For a detailed guide of the download, verification and installation process, see How to install Desire Core.

Where is guide: "How to install Desire Core"? I have Win10. Close old wallet, download new (12.2.1) and run file desire-qt.exe?
Bigbaggo

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:27 PM

Please fix sentinel MN ASAP so the price can go up  Cry
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

Hy,

my Pool have found only one right block. 7569

https://miner-control.de/explorer/1921?txid=1f7e2589d41c633709a990a57f5c706ab0488b8cd896b46b55fa0d42ceeefe6b

But after that, i become only orphan blocks. Does anybody know why?

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

For a detailed guide of the download, verification and installation process, see How to install Desire Core.

Where is guide: "How to install Desire Core"? I have Win10. Close old wallet, download new (12.2.1) and run file desire-qt.exe?

you should delete  old blockchain files and use new desire-qt.exe sync blockchain,it work fine for me.
Jeex

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

you should delete  old blockchain files and use new desire-qt.exe sync blockchain,it work fine for me.
Where is old blockchain? Tell me please path for Win10? I not delete old blockchain, but wallet work fine.
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

Where is old blockchain? Tell me please path for Win10? I not delete old blockchain, but wallet work fine.

look under c:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming for the desire folder.
Make sure to leave behind wallet.dat and the conf files when you delete stuff.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jr_007

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

Is official block explorer down ? I dont get a proper result when i search my address .
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

you should delete  old blockchain files and use new desire-qt.exe sync blockchain,it work fine for me.
as you might suggest as all wallets just love to put those to Users\User\AppData\Roaming\CoinName that's where it it. Though cryptonote based coins put it to \ProgramData
shaana

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

wow another MN coin Smiley
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

is the block reward still 20% for the masternode? is there any chart for masternode profits, like B3 and similar coins have?

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
ShowMeCoins

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:41 PM

is the block reward still 20% for the masternode? is there any chart for masternode profits, like B3 and similar coins have?

What about MNrank,com
espirit1980

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

Can someone give a link for detailed Info for how to run two mn on a Windows vps with 2 IP. Only way is cold wallet? Very confusing for a newbie. Btw i got watchdog expired failure. But at the same time i got my payments. Still do i have install sentinel thing ?
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

I have:
- Windows 10

Thank you.
1. Stop Sentinel
3. restart your wallet
7. Wait

I was starting the masternode from Masternode tab and from Console. Every time I will got message that MS is started successfully.
But status will be "Not capable..."

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jeex

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:16:33 PM

Great news: Desire addeded to Worldcoinindex - https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/desire!
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:46:46 AM

I have:
- Windows 10

Thank you.
1. Stop Sentinel
3. restart your wallet
7. Wait

I was starting the masternode from Masternode tab and from Console. Every time I will got message that MS is started successfully.
But status will be "Not capable..."
It seems you did everything right.
Can you check if the port 9919 open at canyouseeme.org?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: