Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Of course this is a logical conclusion. Always the strongest survive. So do the crypto currency, only the best coins will survive. But let's not forget that nothing terrible is happening. Yes, this year is still depressed, many are frightened. In the forum periodically you can meet posts that the end of the crypto currencies has come. But smart people understand that this is not so. In fact, the market this year once again showed us all that we can't manage anything. Just whales earn money for us, and the best of us also found a way to make money in this market.
After a while we will see new high prices for a lot of coins and the theme of what coins will survive will go to the archives  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

each coin will have its own future and certainly has a different purpose, and each altcoin must have been created to develop and succeed with the original goal of its vision and mission, so that more and more new altcoins, more traders will also choose to trade crypto.

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

There's no future for 80% of Altcoins. The first 10 projects in the market will be intact and some hard working teams.
For me it could be still a good future for most of altcoin if they will follow the coming trend on market (up trend), if not i won't have the same hope which i feel now. Everything depend on near time, if market recover in coming months they could try to catch this pump.
Every altcoin wants to be able to grow with the cryptocurrency market in the long run, it needs to define its own market and mission. The current cryptocurrency market is having too many altcoin and I think that is not necessary, so the purification in this market in the coming time will be huge.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

I also think that only the good coins will survive in the cryptocurrency world, because the competition between the coins is rising day by day. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have great potential for the future.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

Hi,

I also think that only the good coins will survive in the cryptocurrency world, because the competition between the coins is rising day by day. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have great potential for the future.

innovative altcoins ? would you like to give me an example from this
in my opinion a crypto with pure concept with reliable team and active development will stay survive in this industry my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zarangozang

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

when viewed by altcoins in the future it is always full of pros and cons, but it cannot be denied that altcoins will always get their own place in contrast to bitcoin which is the gold of the crypto world. yes surely altcoins that have good potential will always be used in the future and will survive, because it cannot be denied blockchain technology gets the attention of the whole world.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

I think that actually a big part of altcoins will successfully enter another era of economics. World needs various blockchain solutions that's why they will be OK.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

There's no future for 80% of Altcoins. The first 10 projects in the market will be intact and some hard working teams.
For me it could be still a good future for most of altcoin if they will follow the coming trend on market (up trend), if not i won't have the same hope which i feel now. Everything depend on near time, if market recover in coming months they could try to catch this pump.
Altcoin future always depend on the trend of the bitcoin. To prevent those people are converting their altcoin to the bitcoin and there must be hype for bitcoin. The future of altcoin will depend on the development progress, bitcoin trend, a good news about them all. That's it.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

The future of altcoin is not all good, only a few have a good future and develop nicely.
This is much forgotten and left by the dev and the community.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

The future of altcoin is likely to grow in the future, possibly by the end of this year, the price of the altcoin will rise and now is the time to buy into the potential altcoin.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

The altcoins have a great future, i'm sure. As soon as the  market will unfold many altcoins will bring x2 - x5 in the near future.

yes, soon or later we will see altcoins green,
but only a good altcoins, because useless altcoins will die because of this bear markets conditions

Exactly, an altcoins with a great development have a bright future. Be aware on all coins that explore in this crypto, by looking on its strategy and on how active the community, therefore we can predict on how valuable the coins on future and good to be invested. By now, invest on a great altcoins while its on dip. And I am sure those who invest on altcoin may bliss abundantly on future.

In future, the cryptocurrency will be used as often as fiat. I believe that people understand even now that the crypto can change our economy for the better. Thus, I am not going to quit dealing with it.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Explain, what the hell such posts fly on homepages?
"I am badly familiar, but here to you my garbage comment since it is simple to me to read laziness other pages or to use search". Well as so?
Good altcoin will survive, Bad altcoin will die)
You have truly told it))))
What waits for future... Difficult question... With high probability those coins in which it is possible to pay for certain services, those coins which don't burden you with the commissions will survive and give additional bonuses on certain types of service

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Hi,

innovative altcoins ? would you like to give me an example from this
in my opinion a crypto with pure concept with reliable team and active development will stay survive in this industry my friend

I think you are very right about the reliable team and active development, and please think about that, why the development is very important for a coin? In my opinion, the reason is making the coins more unique, mainly.

I think you can see some good and unique features if you do some research about iota and ethereum.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

An article from October 2017, when altcoins rates have not gone to the moon. And then in December, the exchange rate of the market has increased rapidly. The future of altcoins can only be better if the non-potential altcoins are deindexed off the market. Because these altcoins are currently affecting the overall exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

Interest in cryptocurrencies is currently at fever pitch with banks, businesses, and governments racing to understand the technology and how they can exploit it. As a result, the cryptocurrency market has begun to rise exponentially, and last month reached an astonishing $378 billion in market capitalization. Whatever happens next, cryptocurrencies look certain to play an increasingly influential role in the global financial system. In today’s world, most of the blockchain coin prices are driven by scarcity model and hype which is not based on real world use case. None of the blockchain is capable enough to meet the demand of enterprise and governments. They need high transaction rate and security against future thread like quantum attack. Most of the banks are still keeping themselves away from existing blockchains because of high transaction fees, partial decentralism and future quantum attacks.
TIM is a two layered blockchain-
-First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size).
- Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard.
Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs.
The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America only. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
If the data size of entire TIM blockchain is 1 GB, then it will split among these two regions (approx. 500 MB each). So, each node of North America will store root blockchain (4 MB size) and approx. 500 MB of block data. However, in ideal scenario of 1 GB data, TIM will have many triangles (approx. 100). And data will be partitioned (using dynamic vertical partition based of geolocation) to approx. 10 MB block data. So, each node in a given triangle will have 4 MB of root blockchain and 10 MB of partitioned second layer blocks data. This will enable even a mobile device with less memory to become a node of TIM blockchain.
Triangles (cluster of Nodes) / Multigraph – Each node in the triangles communicate to each other using DAG (Directed Acyclic graph) topology. Hence, we call these triangles as graphs also. And collection of these triangles is called as Multigraph (which is the second layer of TIM blockchain). Multigraph stores entire blocks split across graph/triangles. So, if we have 100 triangles, Network will look like as below.
It is because of the DAG topology of each triangle, nodes can communicate very fast, achieving speed of 10,000 tx/sec per triangle. And if the 100 partitions are created due to the demand of transactions, then total network capacity will be around 1 million tx/sec.
However, these triangular regions are created by TIM technology on demand of transaction load. If the load increases in a given region, the TIM technology can further split triangle into two parts and there by doubling the speed of that region. TIM network auto adjusts the load based on demand and also merges the region if the demand is less. This is driven by statistical model for load balancing and using geolocation of nodes to understand the transaction load in a given geographical area.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:40 AM

I agree, there are some altcoins that are good and deserve our backing but I think things are getting out of hand and people are investing in whatever they have in front of them and this simply cannot continue because if it does then the only ones that are going to earn any money from this market will be scammers, so people need to forget about their dreams to get rich quick and instead invest in good coins like BTC and ETH.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

Hi,

Yes, only good currencies can survive in this Crypto market. Simply because the altcoins are unlikely to make a profit and make market capitalization go down, it should be expelled from the market.
That is perfectly reasonable and I hope this will happen more in the future. I want these really good altcoins to exist.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

I personally do think that some good projects will fly a year or two from now. We are very far away from a bull party right now, but also we will see many many dead projects be buried under the dust. I already have seen too many scam ICOS, or ICOS whereby the tokens never have reached an exchange. With regulations though and stricter controls, in the future there will be less scammers. Good infrastructure coins will be for now the best to invest in and soem good niche projects that are solving a problem and have a product or service. Other coins and tokens will just simply die off.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Most of the altcoins have no future, especially bunch of ethereum tokens. A time will come when these shit coins will dissappear from the surface of crypto and the competition will be left for only competitive alts. Be careful on the shits you hodl, most are scam that will exit mysteriously.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

Most of the altcoins have no future, especially bunch of ethereum tokens. A time will come when these shit coins will dissappear from the surface of crypto and the competition will be left for only competitive alts. Be careful on the shits you hodl, most are scam that will exit mysteriously.

but for the real coin, they can have a bright future and I think the altcoin can increase in the future. I don't know with tokens because the tokens still a new coin type and they don't have a long history depends on the altcoin. maybe the tokens can increase higher too but it will depend on the ethereum price itself as the altcoin is depended on bitcoin price. yes, I agree with you that you must be careful to choose the coin or the tokens and don't make a buy and sell without doing research before.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: