Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

With the increasing number of crypto users and increasingly popular, it is certain that crypto's future will continue to improve, I have never hesitated to place my money on various types of cryptocurrencies because it will get a big profit someday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mysql2454

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.
Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts.
Spl.yt is the first smart contract-powered e-commerce protocol designed to automate points of friction in the e-commerce industry -- barriers that have allowed large centralized oligopolistic entities (like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, ebay, Walmart, and CJ Affiliate) to capture the legacy market. Spl.yt’s Alpha demo is available to test loading inventory onto its decentralized inventory system and to use its software tokens. A few other blockchain-based projects are developing platforms to address various issues plaguing today’s e-commerce regime, thereby validating the need for solutions, though their centralized business models and failure to contemplate decentralized governance over their products indicates they will never reach the same levels of success truly decentralized projects Bitcoin or Ethereum have. Without evidence of progress and a truly decentralized mission, we do not believe these new projects represent real competition, so Spl.yt’s real competitors are those listed above that reap a lion’s share of the rewards without adding value for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces.
To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Future is good i reckon, Tech is too good for most projects not to do well
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

i really have hope on this crypto market, i used to earn a lot of money from crypto last year but recently the market goes down, i loss so much just holding my altcoins, i am so desperately that i dont know excactly what will happens to altcoins if this down trend keep going down like this in the future, i just think the market may be better if SEC agree on BTC ETF to make the price goes up.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I hope that there will soon be a cryptocurrencies regulatory team so that it can limit coin making and verification exchanges, this is to prevent too many coins and ensure users are not exposed to scams when they trade in the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
MackDaddy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Hello all,
In my opinion the market correction is a great thing for crypto.
It gives more people an opportunity to buy some crypto currency at a decent price. And in turn there is mass adoption.
I had recently came across a great coin that is still at a great price. The name of the coin is Spectracoin (XSPEC).
Its a Proof of Stake coin and pays 5% interest when you stake it.
It has the most antonimy of all the other coins in my opinion. I am currently holding this coin long turn.
I do believe it will be the top privacy coin in the near future.
There road make has been right on schedule so far. And soon next year they will be Stealth Staking!

This altcoin has a very bright future!

The MackDaddy Shocked
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
There are so many altcoins now, as far as the cryptocurrency market is concerned but not all are viable projects to reckon with. In the months to come some altcoins will continue to make giant strides while some will continue on the path of self preservation. Generally, a lot of altcoins have great prospects and are poised for greater things to come.
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Alts will go up, well the ones with MVPs and proven roadmaps will, I think this year has been healthy in all because a lot of icos failed.
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

Without a doubt, altcoins will exist-in fact, all this is not bitcoin, it is altcoin, and it can not meet all the needs of modern society. But only working projects will be successful and bring profit to owners, and even in the first hundred coinmarketcap working products less than 40% ... Always keep this in mind and carefully study the product offered to you. Btc-gold standard, ETH-smart contract, pundi x - payment at retail point (as an example); xspec - settlement coin, completely anonymous (at your request) and public; stellar and so on.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Hi,

Yeah...you are right. Only good coins with good team and good project behind them will survive, and others will dissapear soon
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

Hi,

Just stay the most stable, and the pumps will fail. On the one hand it's good that you can safely keep coins for a long time and do not spray on day trading.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:55:35 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:24:34 PM by vovannovig2

I invest my money in Spectrecoin (XSPEC).
This project has a small market capitalization due to a lack of marketing, but as we know, the start-up of the company for public relations is very simple.
The conclusion is simple, buy now and keep.
qmadridh

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I'm totally agree with what you said. This was what was known as the survival of the fittest. But as for which coins that will survive to the end, i think this answer may only be known by Jesus.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

In any case, we will first see a large increase in bitcoin and then all the other altcoins, unless of course this happens in the future.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Everybody sees altcoins go to zero in the end. It will happen since everyone agrees, amrite?  Grin

Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

There were now many useless projects. There is a lot of them as stars in the sky. Therefore it seems that everything has died. There is very few projector which seriously are engaged in business. Time for them very favorable now.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

When a lot of negative news about crypto's future certainly makes a lot of people panic, this is what makes them sell crypto at a low price or cut loss, whereas with patience we will get a big profit, rest assured that the market will recover soon.

Piva

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

I invest my money in Spectracoin (XSPEC).
This project has a small market capitalization due to a lack of marketing, but as we know, the start-up of the company for public relations is very simple.
The conclusion is simple, buy now and keep.

I agree. Me too!  Wink
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin, I invest in altcoin only on ethereum, I see ethereum has great potential compared to other altcoins. Even though ethereum has fallen so deeply, but I'm sure ethereum can rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: