Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6187 times)
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

80% will die. Invest in the winning 20%. There will be new stars into the game (from which 90% will fail).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

Some will survive and develop into something big, but most will collapse... depends on the team and what they can bring to benefit the society,, but I think ALTs will be competitive in the future ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

Hi,

Sooner or later they will grow up with Bitcoin.. The bad coins will fall in the price and the strong coins with a good team and nice devs behind it will rise up!
There are many altcoins that is worth investing and you have to choose which is good and has an improvement in their project. So definitely those worth altcoins will survice with bitcoin.
The altcoins that have qualified the standard good are not many but few ones according to me. In my list, ethereum comes at number one. Then monero, ripple, ethereum classic, neo, waves and litecoin are the trusted altcoins. Other than that I have seen people going for lisk, dogecoin, deep onion, BCH and many more but they all are useless in producing profits because of their progress rate.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

Hi,

Eth Wave and LTC can be good one but few others also can be , but as i believe untill bitcoin alive all of these will move and new creatures will come day by day .
so dont panic

Thanks

I will support you regarding waves and litecoin but eth is not so good now. This coin has shown very bad performance in the last few months. Eth has gone through very bad dump few months ago. Altcoins are profitable but only if used with wisdom.

Every day we come across countless ICOs and at first glimpse, they do appear very appealing but we need to be very careful because scams are very common.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

The future of altcoin really has no future because investors are inclined to like the new altcoin and really have the potential to grow in the future. There are many altcoin in the top 100 will be forgotten and the new altcoin will be in the top 100
mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:28:40 PM

ooo random newbies are telling that %80 of them are going to die. ooooo. i am in a great panic now. should go and sell them immediately
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

The future of altcoin really has no future because investors are inclined to like the new altcoin and really have the potential to grow in the future. There are many altcoin in the top 100 will be forgotten and the new altcoin will be in the top 100
there are large number of altcoins present in the market in which some of altcoins are mostly dead while some of them are very interested to people like etherum and waves. etherum is the number second greatest coin in the history of crypto and many people are now investing mostly in etherum because it is cheaper now and they know that it will give more profitable in future for them.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

Hi,

Yes, I agree in the long term. There are good coins out there, but plenty of rubbish as well. In the short term though even the rubbish can appear to do well with pump and dump.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

I too think the best alt coins will survive. I think there's still room for alt coins to provide real value and grow. The market for crypto is still new and as time goes on more and more people will become educated about them. As a result of the market maturing I think all the bad ICOs won't be funded to the level they are today, and coins will fail.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

80% will die. Invest in the winning 20%. There will be new stars into the game (from which 90% will fail).

But if you will find this 20% you will be super rich. For example 100x more profit. This is unbelievable!
Lud12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

I thing that coins with good projects and good dev team will survive.
And only 30% of them will be success and profitable!

pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

I thing that coins with good projects and good dev team will survive.
And only 30% of them will be success and profitable!
Exactly ! There is no future unless the present is good. BTC itself was a cheap asset once but since the popularity rose among the people it flourished and came out very well. Altcoins are a similar case, if the coin has good potential and if it gets enough fame then it will surely rise well in the future. Not all coins can come out well and that is the reason why we should look twice before we invest in a particular coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

I hope the future of altcoin will survive....although it takes a long time ...
Not all altcoin survive in the long run. But there are several altcoin that has a potential to grow and develop its project. If you think the coin is good and it has a future then invest. So we need to undergo for several checking before choosing the worth altcoin.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

Altcoins with some innovative approach like Ethereum and Waves will go far away and possible they will compete with bitcoins one day and worth investing. For other altcoins Good for those who want quick multiplier. Altcoin section is full of coins and ICO announcement and people will regret buying them when the owner of those coins starting dumping them after a price hike. Most of them are copycat and scams and don't worth buying.
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:49:19 AM

Hi,

I also think that only few altcoins will survive. Those top 10 altcoins have future because many investor invest there money in those altcoins. Sad to say that some altcoins ICO has no potential in the market. Those top 10 altcoins in the market are good coins.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

there are various type of altcoin present in market in which some of altcoins are very best and have a very good rate also like etherum and waves. etherum is the number second high rated altcoin in the history of crypto and its price is increasing with time because people are taking interest in altcoins and have also investing in them. so it is more probability that some altcoin will have a very bright future.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

Agreed that only a few will remain in the long run because most are getting pumped for no reason, but just being spiked to keep up with the flow.
I think that if I would be you, I would wait currently before putting any money and wait for some more downfall because there is more yet to come in the upcoming days due to the forks.
- Only invest in the top 100 coins.
- Only invest in coins that have a market cap of more than 10  - 100 million USD (at least).
- Invest in coins which are in top 100 and have been down more than 10 - 20x the price where they were at their peak.
- Don't hold too much in alts, when you get the opportunity to sell, don't just "wait under the name of hope" that you will reach your target. Set 3 goals instead of one and they should be based on percentages.
rtom1990

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:18:39 PM

There are Altcoins and there are Altcoins that turn to shitcoins, just hope that you don't hold the ones that turn to the latter. Alts will always have a purpose, but just like the internet and technological boom, there will be some that surpass others and stay. Just hope you are holding Facebook and not MySpace lol
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:18 PM

I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
There are many coins of altcoins in which many some coin are too interested according to the view of people like etherium, wave etc while some altcoins are not interested due to which they have no such value in the market. But those who are interested like etheriumetc they have the best future and will become very famous because their rate are increasing with time like etherum is the second famous coin in the crypto.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
There are many coins of altcoins in which many some coin are too interested according to the view of people like etherium, wave etc while some altcoins are not interested due to which they have no such value in the market. But those who are interested like etheriumetc they have the best future and will become very famous because their rate are increasing with time like etherum is the second famous coin in the crypto.
It's not always about the price. You're right, if more people decided to help spread crypto then the prices of Altcoins would be all over the place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: