Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12650 times)
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

My country is not a legitimate country for bitcoin. No supermarket accepts bitcoin.

Accept payment BTC, I think the supermarket is much bigger than its actual meaning, so there will be more and more people recognized BTC, it is of great help to BTC development, I believe the future will have more use BTC to regional chain technology field.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WillieSmith

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Personally, I do not see Bitcoin as a way of payment for groceries or clothes any time soon. As the value is constantly rising, you will end up paying astronomical prices(in your currency) after a couple of months. In my country, people started to accept BTC for car payments but I still see it as a bad investment. Big retailers will actually start accepting BTC just as a marketing instrument, as the awareness on cryptocurrencies grows more and more.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

As of now, there is no Supermarket or Malls that accept Bitcoin in my country. But currently, there are 7 online merchants that accepts Bitcoin payment.

As far as I know, Supermarket and Malls are doing some research about Blockchain Technology and I think they will somehow consider Bitcoin as an alternative mode of payment for products and goods.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

As of the moment i haven't heard any supermarket or mall near our place that accepts bitcoins but i already encountered online shops that accepts bitcoin, maybe because it is more convenient for them to access through online since it is a digital money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Personally, I do not see Bitcoin as a way of payment for groceries or clothes any time soon. As the value is constantly rising, you will end up paying astronomical prices(in your currency) after a couple of months. In my country, people started to accept BTC for car payments but I still see it as a bad investment. Big retailers will actually start accepting BTC just as a marketing instrument, as the awareness on cryptocurrencies grows more and more.
Honestly saying that no one is accepting the bitcoin in the near future in the super markets and we all know that, because for that a lot of stuff has to be done by many other actors of the state to make it work but for the betterment and introductory reasons, if some of the people in every country can start off with some little franchises of different items accepting the bitcoin to just show the world that this is very much practical as well as possible so that more work can be done into this field.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

This could be the world’s first supermarket to accept bitcoin as payment thanks to Pick n Pay and Luno, 2 South African companies.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Even newly legal pot shops in Washington are beginning to back the bitcoin as a viable currency. Some companies have lingering doubt, due to the infancy of the market. Only introduced 5 years ago, Bitcoin is still growing. Without a government backing the cash, the value fluctuates rapidly. Though some companies have taken the risk, some still doubt the currency.
There is no reason to doubt the bitcoin, because after the last year the bitcoin has really given a lot of the authenticity to the bitcoin from the news and the trust from various good people like Bill Gates. In my opinion most of the companies are not accepting the bitcoin because of the reason that they do not afford the fluctuation and the loss from that for shorter time because of the pressure from the investors or the venture capitalists.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

yes it is true bitcoin in bali is very famous as direct payment and direct buying and selling but now there is an unacceptable ban but bitcoin in bali still often used hinga at this time. modern technology is very interesting.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

This could be the world’s first supermarket to accept bitcoin as payment thanks to Pick n Pay and Luno, 2 South African companies.
This is for sure an amazing news and it is an amazing offer for people of south Africa, I have a friends in Kenya city of south Africa and she told me it is very easy for them to buy goods with bitcoin payment and use of bitcoin is very common over there so same I think it is great and relive way of shopping, in my city there are few markets which accept bitcoin just like Chen One and international market so bitcoin is acceptable all around the world in several super markets.
dodgeviper

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

The local supermarket in my city accepts Bitcoin.
It's not the cheapest near my house but sometimes I come there to do small purchases.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

maybe at this time there is no mall that accept payment virtual money may next year and now may be in bali or japan that may test try payment bitcoin
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Yeah! I think the supermarket accepts bitcoin is absolutely wonderful. The acceptance of bitcoin in the supermarket is easy to happen. Because bitcoin is very fast payment, suitable for supermarkets, helping sellers and buyers exchange easily, quickly, conveniently in the service. Technology is increasingly modern and people also develop in this modern environment. I hope the supermarket will accept the bitcoin soon.
genology

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

This is a good thing on Bitcoin. It just proves that our society and its establishments are already accepting or adapting the Bitcoin currency. This will make it grow and make us happy and earn passive income.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
zanzay

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

In my country bitcoin activity is not allowed, therefore from around my residence there is no supermarket that uses payment with bitcoin
lantan81383628

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

in my country only supermarket not support bitcoin or ATM or prepid cards

Bitcoin is the first digital currency to reduce demand for middlemen. By avoiding the involvement of Banks or payers, bitcoin has won a decentralized global market that requires only Internet access, and you can use bitcoin. Although bitcoin is still in the process of experimentation and expansion, it is thought to be the wave of the future.
I believe more supermarkets will accept bitcoin in the future.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

In my country bitcoin activity is not allowed, therefore from around my residence there is no supermarket that uses payment with bitcoin
Really poor you are but I could encourage you by saying that before 2 years  bitcoin was not acceptable as payment in my country too but now they are accepting bitcoin for payment system in a lot of super market, like branding and chenone so many super markets are having bitcoin as payment and this thing is making bitcoin more valuable in my country so I wish you good luck that soon your will also have this system but have patience and try to make bitcoin famous and common as much as you can contribute to the promotion  of bitcoin in your country.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Bitcoin has been very successful in payments, but only in digital currency. It's not really accepted in the real world.

There is no supermarket in our country that accepts bitcoin, and I think it's a long way from being a global currency.
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

No, because the use of bitcoin as a means of payment is prohibited by the government in my country. I imagine that it will be very practical and seems to be a lot of enthusiasts.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Here in my country no, I never heard any supermarket here are accepting bitcoin. And if that happens isn't it will be hassle for the customers?
Maybe in some other nations there's a supermarket implementing this things.
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

I haven't heard supermarket or any establishment accepting to bitcoin In my country . But I hope it will happen in the near future. I hope that bitcoin will be widely and positively accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: