Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is PhenixCoin DDoSing bter & vircurex?  (Read 935 times)
Fruitoshi Snaka-moto (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:13:25 PM

Why is PhenixCoin DDoSing bter and vircurex? Are the devs pumping the price of PhenixCoin on cryptonit?

PhenixCoin Developers may want to trick miners into believing there is positive market attention for PhenixCoin and that it is most profitable on coinchoose.com

IMO coinchoose.com should remove cryptsy because its an exchange which only carries shit-coins Smiley
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:14:57 PM

Why is PhenixCoin DDoSing bter and vircurex? Are the devs pumping the price of PhenixCoin on cryptonit?

PhenixCoin Developers may want to trick miners into believing there is positive market attention for PhenixCoin and that it is most profitable on coinchoose.com

IMO coinchoose.com should remove cryptsy because its an exchange which only carries shit-coins Smiley

You're an idiot. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:15:46 PM

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what DDoS is??

UniversalTrek

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:17:25 PM

LOL
Nolo

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:18:22 PM

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:50:11 PM

You're an idiot. 

lol I find this true but also very amusing  Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:55:07 PM

Yup i don't think phenixcoin would do that they seem like good devs. Also not sure why they would do that either?

HOWEVER

yes coinchoose should certainly do something about the way they take data from cryptsy.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:58:42 PM

Everyone look at the PhenixCoin limp wristed pump & dump --

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/31

What goes up must come back down Cheesy
aysyr

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:06:48 AM

So every cryptocoin will be worthless?

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
UniversalTrek

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:07:32 AM

ummm ok, lol, idiot fuckin noob. Thats not a pump and dump, its called "price fluctuation"  I know thats a big word for you, but PXC is not a pump and dump, it has many months and years to go, with prices rising along the way.
Nolo

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:09:10 AM

You're still an idiot.

What dump?  That's just normal trading.  There are relatively very few coins for sale. 

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:10:26 AM

You're still an idiot.

What dump?  That's just normal trading.  There are relatively very few coins for sale. 

Thats why they DDoS liquid exchanges with good coins like bter and vircurex. They only want the illiquid scam exchange cryptsy to show up on the coinchoose.com  Grin
Nolo

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:13:37 AM

You're still an idiot.

What dump?  That's just normal trading.  There are relatively very few coins for sale.  

Thats why they DDoS liquid exchanges with good coins like bter and vircurex. They only want the illiquid scam exchange cryptsy to show up on the coinchoose.com  Grin

Strike three.  Congratulations, you hit the idiot trifecta.

PXC is not on bter or vircurex.  Therefore, DDOSing those exchanges would have absolutely NO effect on the price of PXC.

UniversalTrek

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:14:11 AM

Wow, this guy is fucking retarded, even more so than me and I have a scammer tag lol

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:18:26 AM

What do you know? The DDoS attack stopped, bter has reterned  Cool
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:22:58 AM

No one has any proof here, but we have a really really interesting coincidence.  Bter and vcx both go down nearly simultaneously, then for around 6 hours PXC goes up by a factor of 3 on the one remaining exchange, then collapses back to its original price and bter comes back online after the collapse is over.  It doesn't take a genius to conclude someone was attempting a market manipulation around PXC, who we have no idea and no one should be throwing accusations at specific parties, the only way to figure this out would be to examine who was bidding up PXC on cryptsy.

P.S.  I predict vcx will be back up very shortly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:49:04 AM

No one has any proof here, but we have a really really interesting coincidence.  Bter and vcx both go down nearly simultaneously, then for around 6 hours PXC goes up by a factor of 3 on the one remaining exchange, then collapses back to its original price and bter comes back online after the collapse is over.  It doesn't take a genius to conclude someone was attempting a market manipulation around PXC, who we have no idea and no one should be throwing accusations at specific parties, the only way to figure this out would be to examine who was bidding up PXC on cryptsy.

P.S.  I predict vcx will be back up very shortly

If you followed the PXC thread you'd know why... They made an announcement of a PXC service release coming out tomorrow. Thus, everyone who read it started stocking up, and those that did even said on the thread that they were buying. Being that the price is low and the volume is low, those people buying quickly made the price rise and anyone following just the graph might've bought in as well thinking it was a pump.

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: