Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum, going to invest what's your thoughts?  (Read 2840 times)
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:53:35 AM

they claim to be able to mine to pay your phonebill ($30)/month FROM YOUR PHONE. So how much can someone make FROM A PC? seems broken to me, doesn't work.

i think they were more referring to phone bills in third world countries like india
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:33 AM

This is my first experience in investing, my doubt is the rising btc price. this will affect investors to join ICO.
so far some ICO does not reach softcap, look bad. hopefully not with this one.
I just hear this ico already raised the soft cap and is that true? I heard there is a football coach that already invested in this one i think that this project will be success in the future. All gone for well.
if that was true for sure many will go and proceed investing to this project, I also looking forward about this coin and I'm seeing good future
so its time to buy little by little I guess just always remember to invest spare money so you wont get hurt just in case things wont go to your
direction.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

I invested a bit. I'm not sure if they can do it but if they can it will do well.
If you are not sure why you are doing it? I'm sure you feel very confident that you invested there, even with a small nominal. Regardless of that, all electroneum is now a trusted investment place that continues to be developed. With current predictions I'm sure you'll get a profit, look at this time electroneum gives a 10% bonus for anyone who invests their. You have to rethink with a little nominal, do not make yourself regret later.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:50:16 PM

I just made this new thread: Electroneum's Crypto Firsts and #1's

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329169.msg23681419#msg23681419

Come make a post and support Electronem

Wink

With these facts I say $1 per ETN by Xmas.

The scam exchange that just sold 4 million fake ETN, it went from $.02 to $.21 in 5 hours. Horrible people were scammed, but it shows the market was willing to go 20x in HOURS!!
jeffreydale

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

I only invested $15 at $0.01 a coin during the sell off.. (wish I had invested more now..) been watching the price closely on ElectroneumPrice.org and I'm ready to sell, but nobody has access to wallets. It's so frustrating!!! UHG
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:11:44 AM

I only invested $15 at $0.01 a coin during the sell off.. (wish I had invested more now..) been watching the price closely on ElectroneumPrice.org and I'm ready to sell, but nobody has access to wallets. It's so frustrating!!! UHG

Not only you, many people are facing wallet issues for transferring the ETN token but I don't know why suddenly the price of ETN went to 0.2 USD. I think big whales are buying and selling them at a higher price.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:31:51 AM

Not only you, many people are facing wallet issues for transferring the ETN token but I don't know why suddenly the price of ETN went to 0.2 USD. I think big whales are buying and selling them at a higher price.
ETN ico price $0,01 per token . and now price is $0.05 - $0.1 per etn . but I think the current price is a joke, ico participants can only see the price without being able to sell it. those who first day mine etn even can directly make a deposit to etn address in cryptopia. It is unfortunate
let's see if the price will remain as, until at least all participants can transfer etn anywhere. I think the normal price of etn is $0.005 - 0.025

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:30:55 AM

The price of ETN is still good. Between 0.06 et 0.07. Cross fingers that the price stay like this!
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

The price of ETN is still good. Between 0.06 et 0.07. Cross fingers that the price stay like this!
some altcoins are very good and some altcoins are better like ethereum so if you want to invest in electronuem then its best choice if you are choosing cheap coin but it will take more time to increase their rate if you want to invest for short term and want to get more profit then i will suggest you to invest in ethereum.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

Lots of posts about Electroneum lately.
I invested 2 ETH on the first day and with the 50% bonus I ended up with around 84,000 electroneum.
Right now there is a 10% bonus that ends in two days.
You can use my referral code to get an extra 1% (also I get an extra 5%).

Code: FC5E94

I chose this one after extensive research and narrowing it down to three different ICO's: electroneum, cindicator, and chainlink.

My main reason for choosing electroneum is because it is trying to achieve what I sincerely hope will happen: mass adoption of crypto

Will electroneum itself have uses? Maybe, they are looking to have it used for in game currency and potentially gambling.
The success of the project is entirely dependent on how successful their mining app will be.
I believe they will be successful because the entire thing is meant to be user friendly and they are approaching it as an app that can earn enough to pay your phone bill just by using it.  A simple marketing tactic that will definitely catch on.

As far as flipping goes, I would really like to warn you that this will probably not be good for short term gains.  It's simple mathematics and economics.
However, this will definitely be a medium hold wonder.  Around 8 months to a year hold.

Of course, I have no magic crystal ball, but those are just my opinions after a loooooooooooooot of research.

You spared me from too much confusion. I just narrowed down my choices, and electroneum is one of them. I think, just like bitcoin during its first few months, no one is paying attention. But just look at how it turned out right? I think if electroneum will make itself available to be used to as basic as paying phone bill, then it will probably follow the footsteps of bitcoin in the very near future. Long term gain is still a gain. I'd say. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: