Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 10834 times)
drsub (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

demo doesnt work ?

Demo is online just fine, just checked it
Rigermortum

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Gutted to have missed recent free license offers, bought PT last week!  Do sales ever happen on the extra licenses?

No ETA on any promotions for now.

No worries, thanks!.. Ill keep my eyes open, although Im sure learning the ropes with just a single exchange will keep me busy!

Just out of curiosity, is there much difference between what PT can do on any of the exchanges, eg, limitations etc?

I noticed upon running that Binance doesn't support Consecutive Trigger... which I assume prevents quick trades? 
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Gutted to have missed recent free license offers, bought PT last week!  Do sales ever happen on the extra licenses?

No ETA on any promotions for now.

No worries, thanks!.. Ill keep my eyes open, although Im sure learning the ropes with just a single exchange will keep me busy!

Just out of curiosity, is there much difference between what PT can do on any of the exchanges, eg, limitations etc?

I noticed upon running that Binance doesn't support Consecutive Trigger... which I assume prevents quick trades? 
Not really. only consecutive trigger is not available on binance, there rest is pretty much the same for all exchanges.
Zunderhack

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Hi guyS

I am watching videos about profi trailer but before buy this software i want ask you if this software is good, work and ultimately if they recommend or not..

Thanks

REGARDS...
manc

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

Its a shame that its basically impossible to get support in the 'official' discord, emails don't get answered, and PMs here don't get answered.
manc

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Hi guyS

I am watching videos about profi trailer but before buy this software i want ask you if this software is good, work and ultimately if they recommend or not..

Thanks

REGARDS...
The software it works fine for bittrex, not so well at all on binance. Whether or not its profitable is upto you & your settings within it.
Zunderhack

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Hi guyS

Thanks

REGARDS...
The software it works fine for bittrex, not so well at all on binance. Whether or not its profitable is upto you & your settings within it.

Thanks for answering. As for the configuration, I am not an expert in this world of cryptocurrencies. Is there any general configuration about the program or does it have to be a specific one? Is there a website where they give you configurations or help you with your configuration?

DO YOU RECOMMEND THE PROGRAM?

Thank you.
adamwnt

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Hi,
as a newbie I'm just trying to clear up my doubts before buying the licence.

Does the bot work 24/7 even if my mac computer is off or do I need VSP or anything in particular to make it always run?

Also, from my understanding the licence is lifetime and I can add more funds in the future without paying extra.
On the other hand, are there any minimal requirements or commissions for withdrawals?

I have only glimpsed through the instructions on wiki.profittrailor.io but since I am not a techie, will I get full and quick assistance with setting the bot at best on my mac pc also in accordance with how much I deposit?

Thanks in advance
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Its a shame that its basically impossible to get support in the 'official' discord, emails don't get answered, and PMs here don't get answered.

Let me know what you need help with, i will be able to help you out.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

Hi,

Does the bot work 24/7 even if my mac computer is off or do I need VSP or anything in particular to make it always run?

Also, from my understanding the licence is lifetime and I can add more funds in the future without paying extra.
On the other hand, are there any minimal requirements or commissions for withdrawals?

I have only glimpsed through the instructions on wiki.profittrailor.io but since I am not a techie, will I get full and quick assistance with setting the bot at best on my mac pc also in accordance with how much I deposit?

Thanks in advance

Its recommended that you use a VPS not your home computer, that way you can leave it 24/7

In regards to funds/withdraws that is done all by you, you run the bot on YOUR account, you don't deposit funds on the bot.
The bot is just a software.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 1600% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 7000 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
Rigermortum

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Hi guyS

Thanks

REGARDS...

Why not so well on binance?  isnt an exchange, just and exchange?
adamwnt

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

thanks for the replay.
I was going through wiki and checking all strategies and there're some strategies I don't know so I wouldn't know how to set them.
Also, I imagine that some strategies would work better with some pairs but not with others, but it would be hard for me to spot that, so please bare with me and clarify this point.
I am very likely to buy the license in a day or two, but wish to learn as much as possible before the move.
thanks.
adamwnt

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

also, any VPS you would recommend?
thanks Smiley
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Its recommended that you use a VPS not your home computer, that way you can leave it 24/7

In regards to funds/withdraws that is done all by you, you run the bot on YOUR account, you don't deposit funds on the bot.
The bot is just a software.
VPS have a good selection of coins that may used in exchange. Other than that bittrex, poloniex and binance have good rates and list of coins. It depends to you if what exchange you been choose, because those sites may give to you high amount of income depends on how you used it. Moreover it depends to the coins you been choose to invest because not all coins are available in one exchange.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

Hi guyS

Thanks

REGARDS...

Why not so well on binance?  isnt an exchange, just and exchange?

It works fine in all 3 exchanges, i personally run PT on all 3 exchanges myself.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

thanks for the replay.
I was going through wiki and checking all strategies and there're some strategies I don't know so I wouldn't know how to set them.
Also, I imagine that some strategies would work better with some pairs but not with others, but it would be hard for me to spot that, so please bare with me and clarify this point.
I am very likely to buy the license in a day or two, but wish to learn as much as possible before the move.
thanks.

Hi, as far as strategy, is something that you will need to tweak along the way.
You can start with the default settings and change as you learn more about the bot.
There also a ton of videos on youtube that explains about different strategies.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

also, any VPS you would recommend?
thanks Smiley

I personally use Contabo.
But Vultr is good too.
ejzok

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Hi guyS

Thanks

REGARDS...

I was thinking to get a license on Binance, since I'm using another bot for Bittrex.... does this means a suggestion to stay away from Binance if using Profit Trailer?
Stupid question, but what is the Consecutive Trigger... from searching on google doesn't give much answer, and someone said it's trade and sell immediately, how does that effect the BOT?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Hi guyS

Thanks

REGARDS...

I was thinking to get a license on Binance, since I'm using another bot for Bittrex.... does this means a suggestion to stay away from Binance if using Profit Trailer?
Stupid question, but what is the Consecutive Trigger... from searching on google doesn't give much answer, and someone said it's trade and sell immediately, how does that effect the BOT?

Like i already said before. The bot works GREAT on ALL exchanges.
Consecutive trigger:
Turn on sell only mode if we got x consecutive buys and no sells in between (market is going down). Useful to protect against large market swings if something changes the market dynamics.
You will receive a telegram message to inform you of this.

This feature is not yet available on binance, however you can use btc drop/rise trigger which will also protect against market swings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: