Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 10834 times)
adamwnt

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Hi there,
one more question;
I've got a few coins on binance i'd rather keep regardless how the market goes and i'd be happier not to trade them with the bot.
Is there a way to exclude those few coins from trading in the bot settings or do i have to transfer them onto another exchange?
thank you once more for your patience Smiley
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791745.0

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806271.0

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

drsub (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Hi there,
one more question;
I've got a few coins on binance i'd rather keep regardless how the market goes and i'd be happier not to trade them with the bot.
Is there a way to exclude those few coins from trading in the bot settings or do i have to transfer them onto another exchange?
thank you once more for your patience Smiley

Yes, you can block the bot for buying/selling any coin by doing

COINBTC_trading_enabled = false 
example

XRPBTC_trading_eanbled = false
Rigermortum

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Does PT have its own dedicated forum (other than this general product sub)?

I dont really find "chats" very supportive, as if your not part of the current chat topic, tend to get ignored, then forgotten.   Not very good for searching for info.

At least with a forum its easy to find stuff, and easier for people to share info.

Cheers
wong7181

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

hi, i would like to know if the coin bought, but the price keeps coming down, how would PT handle this situation?
will it keep buying? or hold until the coin price come up again? the profit shown daily are the one settle with profit,
how about those not settle?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Does PT have its own dedicated forum (other than this general product sub)?

I dont really find "chats" very supportive, as if your not part of the current chat topic, tend to get ignored, then forgotten.   Not very good for searching for info.

At least with a forum its easy to find stuff, and easier for people to share info.

Cheers

We currently don't have a forum, we have a support ticket system if you have any questions.
support.profittrailer.com

Also on youtube you can find a lot videos.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

hi, i would like to know if the coin bought, but the price keeps coming down, how would PT handle this situation?
will it keep buying? or hold until the coin price come up again? the profit shown daily are the one settle with profit,
how about those not settle?

If the price is dropping you can use DCA strategy to average the price down and sell it faster.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 2000% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 7100 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
lestat2k7

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

hi, is it possible for the bot to buy and sell the coins you have without disrupting the existing coins you already bought manually?

because I have like 50 different coins I want to keep but I don't want to exclude all those pairs.

thanks
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

hi, is it possible for the bot to buy and sell the coins you have without disrupting the existing coins you already bought manually?

because I have like 50 different coins I want to keep but I don't want to exclude all those pairs.

thanks

You need to exclude those pairs, so the bot won't trade them.
ejzok

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Just bought a license for Poloniex! Currently running on my own Raspberry Pi at home... I have some question about the monitoring panel..

1. Is it possible to make it accessible from outside?
2. Is there a "Connectivity Status" indicator, so I can see if Pi is up or down? Currently, if the Pi is offline, the top right will show sort of like spinning icon (which is kind of hard to see from a distance), and occasionally shows flashing red message, but will disappear in a sec. I prefer like a red/green light indicator, so you can see right way (something similar to Stop ProfitTrailer button).

3. From time to time there will be a power outage in my area. So, I test if the Pi will be able to boot up automatically again, however when the Pi boot up, it said that the file ProfitTrailerData.json is corrupted, so I deleted it and use the ProfitTrailerData.json.backup and it runs just fine. Question is, can this be automatically done? Or is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks!
chapka666

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

Hi I've just bought the bot so i'm a real noob Smiley

where can i find optimal settings ? now its working with default settings and it's earned 2% in 3 hours  Shocked

do i have to change something ?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Just bought a license for Poloniex! Currently running on my own Raspberry Pi at home... I have some question about the monitoring panel..

1. Is it possible to make it accessible from outside?
2. Is there a "Connectivity Status" indicator, so I can see if Pi is up or down? Currently, if the Pi is offline, the top right will show sort of like spinning icon (which is kind of hard to see from a distance), and occasionally shows flashing red message, but will disappear in a sec. I prefer like a red/green light indicator, so you can see right way (something similar to Stop ProfitTrailer button).

3. From time to time there will be a power outage in my area. So, I test if the Pi will be able to boot up automatically again, however when the Pi boot up, it said that the file ProfitTrailerData.json is corrupted, so I deleted it and use the ProfitTrailerData.json.backup and it runs just fine. Question is, can this be automatically done? Or is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks!

1- yes, you will open monitoring page by typing your ipaddress:port/monitoring
you will need to enable the port you are using.
2- no
3- no

I would suggest you run the bot on a VPS, it will probably cost you only 7-9 usd per month and you won't run into problems 2-3 you stated above.

Thanks.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

Hi I've just bought the bot so i'm a real noob Smiley

where can i find optimal settings ? now its working with default settings and it's earned 2% in 3 hours  Shocked

do i have to change something ?

Let it run with default settings until you can learn more about the bot and tweak the settings.
FonsecaMinesLLC

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

I know I'm a newbie here, but let me just say that I just bought this bot yesterday solely based on the community. The discord communities (official, CryptoGnome's, and Crypto Crow's - to a lesser extent) around this bot are amazing at sharing information, tweaking settings, sharing settings that work and even sharing screenshots of profits made. Check out CrytpoGnome and Crypto Crow's YouTube videos and you can learn the ins and outs of the program and they even share their setting for free. If you are new to bot trading, like I am, this is great place to start.

I will try to update how things are going from time to time in case anyone is interested.
chapka666

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Hi ! i'm another newbie and i'm interested to see how it works for you Smiley
now i'm trying the cryptognome low balance strategy...
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

I know I'm a newbie here, but let me just say that I just bought this bot yesterday solely based on the community. The discord communities (official, CryptoGnome's, and Crypto Crow's - to a lesser extent) around this bot are amazing at sharing information, tweaking settings, sharing settings that work and even sharing screenshots of profits made. Check out CrytpoGnome and Crypto Crow's YouTube videos and you can learn the ins and outs of the program and they even share their setting for free. If you are new to bot trading, like I am, this is great place to start.

I will try to update how things are going from time to time in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for your feedback.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 2000% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 7200 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
zilos

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Hello,
Can the bot work only in arbitrage mode, between two or more exchanges?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

Hello,
Can the bot work only in arbitrage mode, between two or more exchanges?

No, this is not an arbitrage bot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: